Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times (29714 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by bengems(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2016
These people should go and sit down jareeeh... It's easier to destroy than to build. Buhari has been trying to fix all the bridges taken down by the previous administrations. My hope is that after the storm comes the sunshine.
I am not a Northerner, but #istandwithbuhari
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Nobody: 8:21am On May 29, 2016
Buhari one year in office is commiserate to Jonathan one day in office.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by 1miccza: 8:22am On May 29, 2016
I hate reading anything about this government,this is the worst evil that we all have seen... This blind supporters supporting them need their brain checked.. People are losing their jobs everyday and the fools are busy lying and misbehaving...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Nobody: 8:24am On May 29, 2016
I trust ZUN(Zombies Union Of Nairaland) to come out barking in defence of ..hari!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Nobody: 8:29am On May 29, 2016
bengems:
These people should go and sit down jareeeh... It's easier to destroy than to build. Buhari has been trying to fix all the bridges taken down by the previous administrations. My hope is that after the storm comes the sunshine.
Zombie alert!!! Ain't u pple tired of this lazy line? some people have rendered their brains redundant.
Bridge was broken yet we bought bag of rice for less than 10k, petrol for less than 100 naira and we had no queues(APC claimed it wasn't an achievement yet they couldn't maintain it for 1 year), food was cheap, power was quite better.
They should just bring back the broken bridge.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by lordkhalifa(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2016
Buhari has 1million naira in his Union bank account
1000 cows and 5000 fulani mercenaries from libya
And thousands of AK47 and pumping actions purposely bought for islamization of Nigeria...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by naijaboiy: 8:33am On May 29, 2016
idensko:
This is so on point.
You should have also added d Arrest of IPOB LEADER KANU.
He had opportunity 2 let go, when a judge granted him bail, but stupidly played into d hands of his enemies.
Believe it or not, NDA is a product of incarceration of KANU,
Infact, it is d reason dey have a big fan base and supporters all over d world, d guyns were very smart.
Dre first demand was to release KANU, now dey have metamorphosed into a gigantic pain in d a$$ 2 d Nigeria government.
Are you sure of what you're saying? undecided
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by 1miccza: 8:35am On May 29, 2016
bengems:

You would run from him when one of the evils of these government touches you.. You still have the strength because of the fact that you haven't experienced the pain and hardship on ground already...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by tuoyoojo(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2016
our fathers have it

" a day dat would be good it's from the morning that u would know "

buhari told Nigerians lies they wanted to hear and after he came into power, he denied all those Promises. his minister of lies n Propaganda said they used one whole year to plan.... imagine the rubbish

I bet this rubbish would continue till 2019, close to the end of his tenure, buhari would start implementing some people's friendly policies to woo myopic voters

but he should know Nigerians are wiser

I end with this

"a person does not allow the say stick dat knocked off his teeth to pluck off his eyes"

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Realist2: 8:41am On May 29, 2016
In summary, Buhari remained a disaster, a good soup is known by its aroma. Those buying time for him will soon run out of what to tell us in the near future.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by poseidon12: 8:49am On May 29, 2016
Kondomatik:
That his yesterday was bad doesn't mean that his tomorrow can't get better.

I don't like him but I wish he succeeds.

Well, from Buhari's pronouncements to mark his one year in office, it does not seem he has learnt any lessons yet. That means his tomorrow might still be as bad as his yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by slap1(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2016
In one year, Nigeria has become more divided than it was.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by donephi(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:
They spent one year blaming jonathan and his blind supporters were foolishly carried along with it.
Look at Real madrid. They have just won the champions league. As at the time zidane took over from benitez in january,they were 5th in the spanish league,dropping points weekly,team morale was low,there was lack of cohesion but zidane didn't waste a moment to complain or blame the 'past administration',he didn't set the team into further retrogression(as buhari is doing as an excuse to rebuild),instead he went straight to work to stem the tide of retrogression and move the team forward till they finished just a point behind the eventual winners Barca and went ahead to lift the champions league.
That's what you call progressive!
Now compare that with Buhari who is like a coach that inherited a top flight team and was busy all thru the season blaming the previous coach till he dragged his team into a lower division within one year
I can't say any better

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Daplux4: 9:16am On May 29, 2016
Buhari allowed his bias mind to over come his thinking
Some body with military experience every one believed he will do better
He allowed lies and deceit in his govt thinking we are all fools
He decide to use sentiments as an achievement
One year of total failure

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by sinebaba(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2016
bengems:
I will quote you after 4 yrs

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Nobody: 9:23am On May 29, 2016
Gbam! Though i voted pmb, i never knew dude is ill-prepared, aimless & heartless!...i wasted my vote.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by olafum1(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2016
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by bryan1991: 9:30am On May 29, 2016
BayLord01:
Still hoping things return back to normal

There have never been a time in the history of our great country that things were normally going well. We've been living in hopes on a normal and better future. I also hope that Buhari should not become a dissapoinmented and regret to the beautiful people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Daplux4: 9:34am On May 29, 2016
poseidon12:

Well, from Buhari's pronouncements to mark his one year in office, it does not seem he has learnt any lessons yet. That means his tomorrow might still be as bad as his yesterday.

Good leaders come out with programmes looking into their society so as to improve them
Buhari started to aspire for president since 2003 yet he did not prepare
That means he has nothing to offer

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by bryan1991: 9:37am On May 29, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Buhari has 1million naira in his Union bank account
1000 cows and 5000 fulani mercenaries from libya
And thousands of AK47 and pumping actions purposely bought for islamization of Nigeria...

Please stop this lie, it's not what we need now. I believe in encouraging people to instilled them. One thing have learned, people respond to praise rather than criticism.
We are Nigerians we need to support and encourage our selves. This is the only way we can win. Tribalism will only bring us to more injuries
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by naruto02(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2016
The place that is itching me was not mentioned, the strict bank policy is what is paining me. I had lump sum of amount in my acc to pay school fees after few days I got a call from bank saying what is d source? I explained yet, they restricted that money now d deadline is almost over and d bank is yet to release d money. D most annoying thing was they didn't notify me about it until I was abt to pay my school fees in bank.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2016
Thats the hallmark of a dullard, put him in limelight & he would disgrace not just himself alone, but the plurality of relatives, friends & well wishers. You cant give what you dont have, Buhari is simply operating within the ream of his IQ. I dont really blame him but I blame every single Nigerian, expecially the educated ones, that saw Buhari's very apparent limitations & yet went ahead to vote for him, many even said it does not matter if he an illiterate with just NEPA certificate as qualification! We are just reaping what we sowed!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by chibaik(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2016
NextGovernor [color=#990000:
The problem with Buhari is he doesn't take advise[/color]
and he is very tribalistic. How can you call SS 5% and you know fully well that the resources is from there domain. APC are very sentimental.

From his 1st day in office, you can smell it all over that he has a bad agenda for the SS/SE. The 1st thing they did was to withdraw contract on pipeline security, even our own South South minister Amaechi cancelled an already running Maritime University all because of sentiment. And you want the people from that region to be happy?

But he said he has ear infection nah. Not that he doesn't take advice but he can't hear.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by Gora12: 10:11am On May 29, 2016
bengems:
I am not a Northerner, but #istandwitlhbuhari

U can even sleep with him nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by chibaik(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2016
bengems:

They are sleeping already and buhari has been fixing you right.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by BabaAlaji(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2016
idensko:
This is so on point.

You should have also added d Arrest of IPOB LEADER KANU.

He had opportunity 2 let go, when a judge granted him bail, but stupidly played into d hands of his enemies.

Believe it or not, NDA is a product of incarceration of KANU,

Infact, it is d reason dey have a big fan base and supporters all over d world, d guyns were very smart.

Dre first demand was to release KANU, now dey have metamorphosed into a gigantic pain in d a$$ 2 d Nigeria government.

‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by shakrullah(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2016
eyeview:
They spent one year blaming jonathan and his blind supporters were foolishly carried along with it.
Look at Real madrid. They have just won the champions league. As at the time zidane took over from benitez in january,they were 5th in the spanish league,dropping points weekly,team morale was low,there was lack of cohesion but zidane didn't waste a moment to complain or blame the 'past administration',he didn't set the team into further retrogression(as buhari is doing as an excuse to rebuild),instead he went straight to work to stem the tide of retrogression and move the team forward till they finished just a point behind the eventual winners Barca and went ahead to lift the champions league.
That's what you call progressive!
Now compare that with Buhari who is like a coach that inherited a top flight team and was busy all thru the season blaming the previous coach till he dragged his team into a lower division within one year
You are the most sensible man in Nigeria. I just love the way you drafted your argument, though I still believe in this government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by eyeview: 10:48am On May 29, 2016
Seenyo:
Gbam! Though i voted pmb, i never knew dude is ill-prepared, aimless & heartless!...i wasted my vote.
Bros,so u are part of d people that did this to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by basadenet: 10:49am On May 29, 2016
All what is said of Pmb here is absolute truth.
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by shakrullah(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2016
Seenyo:
No u didn't wait and see
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by eyeview: 10:51am On May 29, 2016
Galaxyowerri:
Thats the hallmark of a dullard, put him in limelight & he would disgrace not just himself alone, but the plurality of relatives, friends & well wishers. You cant give what you dont have, Buhari is simply operating within the ream of his IQ. I dont really blame him but I blame every single Nigerian, expecially the educated ones, that saw Buhari's very apparent limitations & yet went ahead to vote for him, many even said it does not matter if he an illiterate with just NEPA certificate as qualification! We are just reaping what we sowed!!

May God bless you. People like you deserve a place in my future govt.
Re: Buhari's 7 Biggest Mistakes In His 1st Year-Premium Times by docjeph(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2016
BayLord01:
Still hoping things return back to normal
Things returning back to NORMAL is not what am hoping 4. I want things to b good n better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) / At Last, Fight Within APC - The Nation / Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.