Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) (29732 Views)

Kogi Guber Poll: Several Injured As APC, SDP Supporters Engage In Gun Battle / "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP / Natasha Akpoti's Driver Stabbed By Yahaya Bello's Thugs - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by zoba88: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Accordingly to SDP Kogi Central District senatorial candidate,Natasha H Akpoti,APC thugs attacked her supporters yesterday during her campaign.Reacting to the attack,she said....

'Through the charms and blood. we stand resolute in our decision to liberate our lands.

Let’s wish quick recovery to our brother IB Muhammed Omeiza and other supporters injured today by APC Kogi/ Gov. Yahaya Bello’s thugs who weren’t happy with our turnout'.

Reacting to the attack, some APC supporters accused her of masterminding the attack.One of them said..

'Aftermath of Natasha shoot at sight,  this was their action  at Idoji today.
Thugs  armed wt Automatic  pump action  shooting  at sight  as we were already briefed  by Natasha.
This is for the world  to note.
Matching  her words  with action, our reply  will come  inform of defeat  God willing on the 16th of Feb. GYB means well for our people. But we shall henceforth  protect  our land from  thuggery/ political  violence. 
We stand for peace  in our land, our  PVC shall speak  for  us'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/yahaya-bello-thugs-attack-sdp.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by zoba88: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2019

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by zoba88: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by madridguy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is barbaric and evil. The FG should caution the accidental governor before he turns Kogi State to something else.

Who knows, this maybe the handiwork of PDP to discredit Yahyah Bello.

Speedy recovery to them.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by press9jatv: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yahaya Bello should called his thugs to order. Natasha has the right to contest for kogi central senatorial race.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by decatalyst(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why are people melting out wickedness to themselves because of useless politicians.

I will not cry for the injured...

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2019

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by jk200: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
yahya Bello, your days are numbered in Govt house.
i dont see him winning 2020 Election in Kogi.
Igala and okun people will show him shege.

38 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by AtikulatedNaija: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
I was one of those that voted against Buhari because i know his history and what he represent, i was waiting for Buhari to prove me and others that voted against him wrong on why we made a bad choice, but alas we at the end we are right about our decisions. Had Buhari performed i would have been at the forefront canvassing for his re-election. But the man has failed on all indices. I just pray for free and fair election because that is the only way to send Buhari packing in 2019, This country needs good governance and progress, it needs people who will move it forward, which the APC government cannot provide.

54 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by uzohrome(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sad and nothing will be done from the authorities. Nigeria is a gonna

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by SalamRushdie: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Anybody that is sir supporting APC is looking for a generational curse ..these people are demonic

18 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Obviously the handwork of pdp. They and their supporters are all violent and idiotic pigs
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Omeokachie: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
"Body bags" political party again

What is with the APC and violence and arson?!

Must they always kill!

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Abjay97(m): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Did you just say SDP? The same party that endorsed Buhari? Lol...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
And most Ebira people will still give their lives to return Yahaya Bello as governor, all cause he's Ebira.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by olatade(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
yahaya bello is a disgrace to the youths of this country

11 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by akinbode1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
The days of yaya bello are number @Kogi state..

#Yeye governor#

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by biosilicon: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Just two individuals. Disrupting the entire state. They dont even add any value to the society.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by MPESA(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
This is barbaric and evil. The FG should caution the accidental governor before he turns Kogi State to something else.

Who knows, this maybe the handiwork of PDP to discredit Yahyah Bello.

Speedy recovery to them.

ZOMBIE OOOOoooo
Your head dhey pain you abi , why you dhey carry PDP enter into APC madness.

11 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Mandesz(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
yeye bello. only dino, okai, and deji adeyanju remains, but they still battling with him.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Quality20(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yahaya bello shd go back to his PDP we don't want this in APC
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why are we doing these to ourselves all because of politics/power?
Nigerians think.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by lonelydora: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why do we allow politicians to use us as pawns?

I will fight for any politician with my last blood if any of their children is in the forefront leading the fight

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by TheMoniker: 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Can’t wait to see that vegetable gworo chewing hanger looking burukutu sipping cow loving blood sucking demon out of power.
How I wish his supporters are living in a different country cos no sane person will support failure.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Ayoswit(f): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari's puppet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by UCwinson: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Visit my signature if you bet on football matches
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
T
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Ayobami7(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
好的
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thugs Attack SDP Supporters, Injure Many, Destroy Cars (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Apc... a Party of thugs...as they are, so are their followers . Smh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo Governorship Election 2023 With Over 563,000 Votes / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi / Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.