Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions (12937 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by katty09(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2016
IF YOU ARE WILLING

Matthew 8:1-3 NKJV

1 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him.
2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”
3 Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

LESSONS FROM THIS SHORT STORY
Jesus was coming with multitudes when the Leper met Him.
1. First of all, the Leper was not intimidated by the crowd. In the midst of the multitude, he found his way to Jesus and he worshiped Him. No matter what your environmental condition may be (pleasant condition and unpleasant conditions), always worship God.

2. In those days, people with leprosy are seen as sinners. This particular leper in the story recognised himself as a sinner. Even as a sinner, he worshiped the Lord of host by diligently seeking His help for healings. "Lord, If you are willing You can make me clean" he knows that Jesus has authority over everything, so this is an opportunity for him to be saved if Jesus is willing. Therefore no matter how sinful you are or what your condition may be, the Lord is willing to help you if you also recognize His ability to save.

3. Our God is a Merciful God. If you humble yourself before him and you diligently seek His face, He will answer you and put an end to your sorrows.

Behold, the Lord ’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear. Isaiah 59:1-2 NKJV

PRAYER
Dear Lord we thank You for the opportunity You gave us to learn great lessons from this wonderful story. We know You love us and we know You are always willing to help us. We humbly seek Your face this hour, Dear Lord, please heal our lands, please heal our sickness and please have mercy upon us.
We know You are willing to help us, its our sin that's always separating us from Your love, please forgive us.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus name we pray.
Amen!!!

Visit www.daybydaybiblestudy..com
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Omojolaray(m): 12:58am On May 30, 2016
That's why you don't read your Bible. I'll put you in my prayers.... The spirit of unbelief will not take you to hell I pray. For me I believe in the truth
Lilbrown007:
PLEASE READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN THIS TIME WITH YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T IT SOUND OCCULTIC TO YOU?? THE SAME GOD THAT CREATED YOU NEED YOUR HEART?? AND WE SHOULD PRESENT OURSELVES AS A LIVING SACRIFICE ?? FOR WHAT?? THE ALL LOVING GOD O GOD THAT IS PERFECT OR IS GOD DEVIL CAUSE EVEN HADES WAS A GOD..
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by TheFirstLady: 2:49am On May 30, 2016
oluamid:

Clap for yourself, you just went back to the middle ages.. . In 2016! How ironic is it that the same argument used by the protestant to wrest the bible/church away from the Roman Catholic Church is the same that 'unbelievers' will use for modern day Christians. The Bible should not be a book you need special powers to understand. Q. E. D.
Oga,go back to your history...you are misinforming folks. The Protestant never wrestled the Bible /Church away from Roman Catholic... ever heard of the 99 Thesis? Go through that to have a clearer understanding of church history out you can find the book the two Babylons by Alexander Hislop to get yourself educated on some issues.... now concerning understanding the Bible, try to comprehend my submissions in my earlier posts... ever wondered the need for revelation? there are things that you cannot read the Bible as any other literature... + GOD reveals himself to babes, the meek, the true heart seeking Knowledge...never was it said special powers were needed, save for a man to humble his heart before his maker to want to know about HIM
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Nobody: 7:41am On May 30, 2016
Omojolaray:
That's why you don't read your Bible. I'll put you in my prayers.... The spirit of unbelief will not take you to hell I pray. For me I believe in the truth

Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Omojolaray(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2016
I never said so... My prayers for you is salvation and depart from you sins. God does not want you to perish is not of his will. stay blessed[quote author=Lilbrown007 post=46099323][/quote]
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Nobody: 8:09am On May 30, 2016
Omojolaray:
I never said so... My prayers for you is salvation and depart from you sins. God does not want you to perish is not of his will. stay blessed
HAHA GOD DOESN'T WANT ME TO PERISH BUT YET HE BUILT HELL FIRE FOR OTHERS TO PERISH BA PLS START USING YOUR BRAIN! DON'T ALLOW OTHERS TO USE IT FOR YOU
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by charlsecy(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2016
TheFirstLady:
......now if at the time of Noah GOD instructed Noah on an ark for safety and preservation though widely unpopular then... same as today HE has given some instructions..
When Noah was building the ark, were there others also building different arks which they claimed would provide safety?
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by amicable09(f): 8:56am On May 30, 2016
musicwriter:

It's a huge mistake your linking God to religion. Unfortunately, it's popular culture to do so.

God has nothing to do with religion!!.

The bible, koran, torah, all these books are just trying to explain God. They're not an authority on God.

Jesus was not a religious person. In fact, Jesus was against religious people and church (synagogue) leaders of his time. In one instance he was so annoyed at what the religious people were doing that he went into the church (synagogue) destroying the place and chasing away people. Jesus didn't even go to church!!. In another instance he went all the way to farm on Sunday!. And on some cases went out doing charitable work on a Sabbath day (Sunday) and when the church leaders asked him why he didn't go to church he told them "If one of you has a child or an ox that falls into a well on the Sabbath day, will you not immediately pull it out?".

Please stop seeing God in the eyes of religion, if you want to know the truth.

Jesus did not believe in religion. There's no reason anybody who believes in Christ should believe in religion.

To answer your question, there's nobody going to any literal hell or heaven. But, of course , there'll be judgement- the judgement you already pass on yourself. On your dying bed, you personally would take a good look at how you spent your life on earth, and you'll know better whether you are a good person or not. That's the judgement.

Those who don't pass a good judgement on themselves would simply stop to exist (second death). Those who passed a good judgement on themselves would enter a new form of peaceful and happy everlasting existence which doesn't require a flesh to exist- like wireless networks does not require physical cable to transmit call to your mobile phone. It's a different wavelength of existence and has already been discovered by those who invented the TV and radio, but the discovery was being suppressed by mainstream science and the government.

See below video.

Eternity explained by science not religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ZyaBlM0Bc.
shocked shocked shocked
Are you for real?

I have taken time this morning to read through comments on this thread. Some actually made me laugh, some left me wondering where people buy ideas from, some made my eyes bulge out in utter amazement, some got me nodding but in yours, I got a mix of all these reactions!

Guy, seriously? Like I don't even know where to start from with this post of yours!
I think we may need to take it line by line or sentence by sentence.
How is it that you wrote some really good stuff with scriptural backing yet explain the stuff the way you feel like... what is judgement on your dying bed when you judge yourself by yourself to know whether you deserve a wireless transition into the great beyond? grin grin grin

Mehn! that's the height of sarcasm!
Is that what the Bible teaches or is that what science suggests?
Please, shed some light my way.

Thanks.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by thorpido(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2016
amicable09:

shocked shocked shocked
Are you for real?

I have taken time this morning to read through comments on this thread. Some actually made me laugh, some left me wondering where people buy ideas from, some made my eyes bulge out in utter amazement, some got me nodding but in yours, I got a mix of all these reactions!

Guy, seriously? Like I don't even know where to start from with this post of yours!
How is it that you wrote some really good stuff with scriptural backing yet explain the stuff the way you feel like... what is judgement on your dying bed when you judge yourself by yourself to know whether you deserve a wireless transition into the great beyond? grin grin grin

Thanks.
Some of these guys just revel in their imaginations.Imagine judging yourself on your death bed?
I guess he must be into doctrines like the grail message.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by amicable09(f): 12:18pm On May 30, 2016
thorpido:
Some of these guys just revel in their imaginations.Imagine judging yourself on your death bed?
I guess he must be into doctrines like the grail message.
Lol.
I tell you! Even though I've read some Grail message stuff, none has ever prepared me for this shocker cheesy
These days people just read junks from everywhere and swallow hook, line and sinker. Too much 'information' flying around.

And to think he attached a science video to his post is even funny, I am so not able to marry his faith/belief with the science telepathy thing.
Hopefully, he'll explain when he comes online
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by wirinet(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2016
TheFirstLady:
...ancient history from around the world gives credence to the Noah's flood... there was a flood at a point in the earth's history... it is an historical fact not some mythical tale...
Give us proof that at some point in earth's history, there was a world wide floor. Give us this your historical source.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Omojolaray(m): 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
Actually the brain is not mine it's for Christ
Lilbrown007:
HAHA GOD DOESN'T WANT ME TO PERISH BUT YET HE BUILT HELL FIRE FOR OTHERS TO PERISH BA PLS START USING YOUR BRAIN! DON'T ALLOW OTHERS TO USE IT FOR YOU
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by oglalasioux(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
TheFirstLady:
convenient for you to say the AD and BC was adopted by proponents of Christianity... that given You cannot discuss about Adam and convenient enough... again, you attest he never existed! point is who was the first man that ever lived upon earth? for the sake of this discuss, do we need science to prove a man's ancestral lineage? maybe, maybe not if records are written... now if you have to refer me to Science when I asked you of the genealogy of mankind when you cited the epic of Gilgamesh...thirdly, how very convenient! I personally have a copy of the epic of Gilgamesh... it is Chronicled by Ur, king of the Chaldeans {ancient Mesopotamia}... Interesting to note, his place is recorded in The Book of Books...Abraham lived in Ur of the Chaldeans at some time with his father who is a descendant of Noah.. even accounts that precedes his very own writing {ie the writing of Ur of Mesopotamia }are stated there in the good book.. so now, how do we put the cart before the horse? all of Science no matter the theory of evolution at some point circles back to the account of life in the good book.

It's good you've agreed that the bible was copied from Mesopotamian writings. As for the first man on earth vis a vis Adam, please refer to fossils of prehistoric animals and plants. I bet you'll also argue that the earth is 6000 years old.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by musicwriter(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
amicable09:

shocked shocked shocked
Are you for real?

Thanks.

1. If you've already concluded the bible is the only authority on God, then that post isn't for you.

2. The given video explained all according to science, and it's the same thing I said. Again, note that's not popular culture science, but suppressed science they don't want you to know.

Moreover, you have to be really deep spiritually to understand my point of view, else it would make no sense to you- 1 Corinthians 2:14.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by amicable09(f): 6:45am On May 31, 2016
musicwriter:

1. If you've already concluded the bible is the only authority on God, then that post isn't for you.

2. The given video explained all according to science, and it's the same thing I said. Again, note that's not popular culture science, but suppressed science they don't want you to know.

Moreover, you have to be really deep spiritually to understand my point of view, else it would make no sense to you- 1 Corinthians 2:14.
When did you start becoming spiritually deep? I quoted you because I want to learn.

Science now is an alternate authority to God? I thought they were so different that reconciling both amounts to futility. How is it then that culture science has something to say about God and about judgement?

Back to your first post I quoted, you really mean Jesus never went to the temple? I didn't quite understand that part in your post. I actually thought his intention to keep his father's house (a house of prayer) free from money changers and those who turned it to a place of buying and selling was because the temple meant something to him... just thinking so.

If you don't mind, explain these things to me. My mind is open.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by joseph1013: 8:04am On May 31, 2016
johnydon22:

-Just how important are we in this universe?

More important than the stars? Without the stars we won't be here but without us they were, are and will be.

More important than the plants ? without them we won't be here but without us they were, are and will be.

So how exactly are we more important, why do we prize ourselves the most important part of the cosmos when we are so deplorable and expendable that the cosmos won't even notice our disappearance.

Lovely stuff. I was thinking about these lines this morning, this occurred to me, and I thought to bare my thoughts:

We are the most important part of the cosmos from our frame of reference. From your frame of reference, the universe ends when you're dead. Someone might say it is not a very objective way to look at it. That it's exactly how the universe did not end after the extinction of the dinosaurs. And the person will be right. Yes, it is indeed very objective. Else we will find ourselves dealing with the infinitely large picture of what's more important.

If it's not us, and it's not all living things, and it's not earth, and it's not our solar system, neither is it the Milky Way, we'll get to a point where even the universe as we know it is not important enough... Then what if there's something beyond the universe?

So what's important?
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by johnydon22(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2016
joseph1013:

Lovely stuff. I was thinking about these lines this morning and this occurred to me:

We are the most important part of the cosmos from our frame of reference. From your frame of reference, the universe ends when you're dead. Someone might say it is not a very objective way to look at it. That it's exactly how the universe did not end after the extinction of the dinosaurs. And the person will be right. Yes, it is indeed very objective. Else we will find ourselves dealing with the infinitely large picture of what's more important.

If it's not us, and it's not all living things, and it's not earth, and it's not our solar system, neither is it the Milky Way, we'll get to a point where even the universe as we know it is not important enough... Then what if there's something beyond the universe?

So what's important?

Importance is a child of the mind, an idea of the mind in direct quantification of things and how they affect it/him/her.

A banana is more important to a monkey than gold but to us gold is more so.

So importance as a child of distinct minds is subjective as this subjectivity limits importance to the mundane sphere of the mind that conceives it, it doesn't reach to become a universal truth.

Nature happens irrespective of what a 'mind' finds important or not therefore there is no 'importance' generally attached to any particular thing in nature following natural manifestations broadly.

there is no V.I.P seat for anything in nature or the cosmos. . we all are doomed for the same fate and somehow directly or indirectly dependent on each other.

So for a mind to conceive the idea of importance over how things affect him is clearly fine as long as it is within the confines of his interactive sphere.

Like chimps deem themselves more important than us.

But for one to make his/her idea of importance a 'universal' quantification is plain out flat delusion.

The question "so what is important"

then begs another "From whose judgement of importance? "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Nobody: 8:36am On May 31, 2016
Omojolaray:
Actually the brain is not mine it's for Christ
AHH JEEZ AND AV BEEN WASTING MY TIME ARGUING WITH YOU O NO WONDER YOU AIN'T USING IT BE WAITING FOR CHRIST TO COME AND USE IT FOR U LWKMD
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by musicwriter(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2016
amicable09:

When did you start becoming spiritually deep? I quoted you because I want to learn.

Science now is an alternate authority to God? I thought they were so different that reconciling both amounts to futility. How is it then that culture science has something to say about God and about judgement?

Back to your first post I quoted, you really mean Jesus never went to the temple? I didn't quite understand that part in your post. I actually thought his intention to keep his father's house (a house of prayer) free from money changers and those who turned it to a place of buying and selling was because the temple meant something to him... just thinking so.

If you don't mind, explain these things to me. My mind is open.

Unfortunately, you assume science contradicts believe in God which is the popular culture posture. With that mindset it would be difficult you understanding me.

Be informed....... Science does not contradict believe in God. Neither does believe in God contradict science.

Science was founded by people who believed in God!. The people that laid the foundation of science all believed in God; Isaac Newton, Galileo, Tesla, Pythagoras, Dimitri Mendeleev.

Jesus didn't believe in religion, rather, he was spiritual- I can't help you, if you can't fathom spiritual people are the true believers in God and not church or mosque goers. This's why he was against the synagogue (church) and religious leaders and practises of his time. And that's why he went fighting in the church, because he believed he knew better about God than religious people.

That's ultimately why religious people (including his own community) considered him an outlaw and a misfit and worked hand-in-hand with Roman colonial masters to kill him.

Jesus didn't believe tithes should be paid. He didn't even believe that Abraham who've been there before and was revered by all was superior spritual person to him. That's exactly why he was hated by the authorities.

Jesus didn't believe a single thing the synagogue (church) believed. In fact, he called church people hypocrites.

Jesus was killed by church goers!!.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Omenika: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
omenka:
I'm afraid you haven't tackled the most important questtion here.

Matter of fact, you've somehow simplified the question: Noah and his ark was to that time what Jesus is to this time. Everyone who refused to heed the call of Noah perished in the flood. This time, God has given us his son through which we can be saved and I doubt he'd still commission someone to build us some mighty bunker to save us from an impending catastrophe- Jesus is that "bunker".

So, what happens to those who don't take cover in the "bunker"??

You have answered your question..
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by TMANO: 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
tunisbaba:

So Jesus already knew that his death is equivalent to redemption of sins for his followers and he still went ahead and prayed to God to let the cup (his death) pass over him? [Matthew 26:39]
Seems like Jesus dont want to die for his follower's sin but was forced.

The spirit is willing, but the flesh weak. the flesh is constantly at war with the spirit. so, sometimes you realy want to pray, i.E your spirit. But sleep is so sweet you are struggling. i.E the flesh. However, The spirit of GOD help our weakness. hence HE is called our helper.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by TMANO: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
tunisbaba:

So Jesus already knew that his death is equivalent to redemption of sins for his followers and he still went ahead and prayed to God to let the cup (his death) pass over him? [Matthew 26:39]
Seems like Jesus dont want to die for his follower's sin but was forced.

That was the human form or part of Him. The spirit is willing but the flesh may want to show weakness. however, the spirit prevailed. Thus He is Glorified forevermore.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Ken4Christ: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
The Bible says that God is not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Concerning the question the op raised. What happens to countless billions that are adherents of other religions?

The truth is that even Christian religion does not save.

Salvation is through faith in the finished work of Christ on Calvary.

No matter the religion you belong to, virtually everyone on earth has heard about Jesus and his claims. If you take your eternal destiny serious, you will study to find out the truth. So many adherents of the Islamic faith are now born again because they took time to study. They compared the Quran and the Bible and reached the conclusion that Jesus is the saviour.

My brothers and friends, it is not about numbers. It could even be trillions of souls trooping to hell. God did not send them there. They made their choice.

Even so many of us reading this thread are still gambling with their salvation.

God has done all he has to do to redeem mankind. He sent his only Son, Jesus to die for the sins of the world. Every wise person should embrace this great offer. Receive Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour and be saved. Religion cannot save. Not even Christian religion.

So all adherents of other religions including Christian religion that has not accepted Jesus as their Lord and personal Saviour will all perish in hell no matter their numbers. The choice is yours.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by GoodMuyis(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
@omenka

this response is late though. As regards to your question, an event that will change the course of history is RAPTURE.
Many will not believed now, But when rapture occurs and people start disappearing without cause, then it will come to the knowledge of human race that what Bible and Christian are talking about has happen.

Hence, people will start believing in Jesus, and will be saved at his second coming, but some will still perish as a result of accepting the mark of the beast 666
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
All that they do is but CONJECTURE. That's what the comments here are all about. Very fascinating how when you ask for PROOF and what you get is EXPLANATIONS built on ANALOGIES which are ALWAYS FAULTY in the first place.
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kondomatik:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

That's all.
Then religious belief no longer serves any purpose. Christ becomes irrelevant. Muhammed becomes irrelevant. All that matters are your deeds, since an atheist can also live by that rule.

So, by this logic, an atheist that lives a blameless life is going to heaven. What then is the point of Jesus' sacrifice on the cross, since you DON'T have to be a Christian to be saved. When you think about it, you realise these Abrahamic religions need to claim to be the only way to paradise if they must make sense.

If you truly believe ONLY deeds matter, then start preaching this to all Christians and watch many abandon Christ. But of course, no one will listen to you, since the vast majority do not share this unorthodox view. Your code for salvation overthrows Christ and destroys his relevance. grin
Re: The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2017
johnydon22:

I do not claim to have knowledge of what happens in death but if anybody, person or book claims to know, they are both lying and fraudulent.

Because they do not know.

To be very honest with you from the very bottom of my heart this question i am about to ask you is not for the sake of arguement as it is the culture here on this section which I stopped patronizing long ago (not active) because of the LUNACY and FANATISM exhibited here. People are not here to increase in knowlegde so OBDURATE.

So, what i seek is an ENLIGHTENMENT and which is, IF YOURSELF CLAIM NOT TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN DEATH. Meaning that you are IGNORANT of what happens in death (after-life). Then is it based upon this IGNORANCE that you have charged persons or books who claim to know as LIARS and FRAUDULENT.

Isnt that a mutually destructive assertion, your charge since yourself DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT DEATH, (actually after death as the topic suggest) hence a mere SPECULATION that they are LIARS and FRAUDULENT. For if its from the stand point of your KNOWLEDGE "i know" what happens at death and not IGNORANCE then your evidences presented as to what you KNOW AS THE TRUTH which happens at death (after death) becomes a VALID charge as to these persons to declaring them as LIARS or these books being FRAUD.

Is it the fact that there are multiple conflicting tales about what happens at death that makes them all LIES and FRAUDULENT? My main point really is should DISQUALIFICATION come from the stand point of "I know" KNOWLEDGE Or "I dont know" IGNORANCE. If yourself dont know what happens at death then how do you know that they are all LYING or at least one of these tales is not the TRUTH which with the fleeting of time and advancement in Science and Technology could make CERTAINTY of their claims or actually prove them all wrong as ABSOLUTELY FALSE like so many claims in the realms of religion have been proven true and untrue based on EMPIRICAL KNOWLEDGE with the fleeting of time.

Please enlighten me on how you came to conclude, charging persons and books who claim to know as Liars while you yourself dont have the knowledge of what happens at DEATH as to be able to counters their claims.

How did you come about this charge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God? / Is The Crucifixion Not Synonymous To Human Sacrifice? / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Osun State For A 1day Heavenly Encounter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.