Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy (46282 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by yinkslinks(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2016
she must be 4uking a younger guy now and shouting on her voice when cuming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what oyakim cant make her feel. i dont like any pastor at all. i was 4ucking a lady pastor too in her room in abuja and each time her fone rings, she rushes to the toilet to say bless you to her callers and they pray together. she loves phonography so much. her pvssy is so sweet.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2016
Pastor Chris is a scumberg

Now he can fu******k all the 18 years girls in Christ embassy for free angry

Heave is hard to enter grin
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:44am On May 29, 2016
Shey her pix and name still dey for rhapsody of reality?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by hensben(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2016
What really happened that will make this woman not to reconsider her marital status?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Ladanboso: 9:45am On May 29, 2016
CAMPUS MARKET is STUDENTS ONLINE SHOPPING MALL for all TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS NATIONWIDE. Is aimed at bridging d gap between a seller and buyer (students, shops outlets within or around nigeria campus) Its easy and strees free medium to buy and sell goods,services, product, propertiee etc in our different tertiary institutions. For example items such as phones,laptop, clothes, household appliances,saloon advert both male/ female, foodstuff...etc The good news is you can sell any product be it home made or foreign products.. Its a good platform that saves you the expenses of ppaying for a shop/sales persons.. It's a great opportunity for young entrepreneurs.. It will be lauched on the 16th of june 2016.. visit www.campusmarket.ng. . Like and follow us via Facebook.com/campusmarketngr Twitter.com/campusmarketngr Instagram.com/campusmarketngr Someone on campus might need that your old product (Laptop, phones, ipad etc).

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:47am On May 29, 2016
yinkslinks:
she must be 4uking a younger guy now and shouting on her voice when cuming grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what oyakim cant make her feel. i dont like any pastor at all. i was 4ucking a lady pastor too in her room in abuja and each time her fone rings, she rushes to the toilet to say bless you to her callers and they pray together. she loves phonography so much. her pvssy is so sweet.
grin

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Chommieblaq(f): 9:47am On May 29, 2016
Some Nigerians are just so naive in their thinking, if she can't deal with the issues in her marriage then let her go, this how they keep encouraging couples in abusive marriage to stay n endure buh when one loses his/her life they will start condemning.

So what if she's a pastor, she should rather die in silent, if she can't deal let her go and moreover her basis for divorce is infidelity n last I checked d Bible supports divorce if the cause is adultery.

6 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by epistleNow(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2016
famzynet:
That woman is just a gold digger sent to bring down pastor Chris. I pity people who see her as a pastor.

Unfortunately, this quote is the excuse weak people give when they fall into sin.

Not taking responsibility for ones action but ascribing it to someone else.

9 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by ihatebuhari(f): 9:53am On May 29, 2016
Divorce not for me

amen

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by ThreeGEEKS(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
so, she should die inside to save a marriage with an unrepentant philanderer?

This is why I always advocate for a review of the Bible, the world is not as it was 20 centuries ago. The realities of today do not nreflect the realities of the days in the time of Jesus.

Even at that, I believe adultery is a ground for divorce under Christianity, so?
I'm sorry you feel that the Bible should be reviewed because the world has changed so much, hence the realities of yesteryears no longer apply to today.
But God is an unchangeable being and therefore His words cannot be changed just because it no longer conforms to your liking.

11 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:54am On May 29, 2016
Watch pastor Chris Zombies start to insult and belittle the woman instead of calling their pastor to order . What business does a man have preaching when he cannot keep his own family.

Conmen ALL OF THEM.

Zombie Christ Embassy sheeple never fail to entertain. Keep worshipping your jerry curled self appointed and so called man of god.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Carter4luv(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2016
devil jxt take time dey use dis woman.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 9:56am On May 29, 2016
emiwanlee:
Go and reconcile with your husband before thunder fire you
Only when Mr.Chris make out quality time to warm her bed.
That just the issue.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Kposkila: 9:58am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:

This is why I always advocate for a review of the Bible, the world is not as it was 20 centuries ago. The realities of today do not nreflect the realities of the days in the time of Jesus.

Even at that, I believe adultery is a ground for divorce under Christianity, so?
If the bible is the word of God almighty and his word does not change, den d bible shud not be reviewed, our problem is dat we have made some men our standard, so wen such men make mistake/stumble, we tend to feel the word of God has failed. What we owe dem is our prayers!

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by incomintop: 9:59am On May 29, 2016
madam go and seat down talking as if divorce is achievement
i believe on the theory that the more educated a woman are the more difficult for them to be i marriage
with the more program on women empowerment it all lead to divorce and course emotional pains on children
madam no marriage is problem free come out of your pride and settle with your husband

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 9:59am On May 29, 2016
epistleNow:

Do you by any chance know, in details, the reasons for the divorce?

And are you saying Christian women should endure maltreatment in marriage?

yes sir, I know the detailed reasons as well as, if not more than, any other person.

and she was not being maltreated.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

I'm sorry you feel that the Bible should be reviewed because the world has changed so much, hence the realities of yesteryears no longer apply to today.
But God is an unchangeable being and therefore His words cannot be changed just because it no longer conforms to your liking.
I did not say 'change' I said 'review'...

The old testament of the bible preached an eye for an eye, the new testament preaches turn the other cheek.

The old testament preached destruction of all who sin against God, the new testament preaches salvation and forgiveness of sins.

There was a review, there was a 'change'....that you don't see it that way, doesn't mean there was no shift in stance.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by incomintop: 10:00am On May 29, 2016
frosbel2:
Watch pastor Chris Zombies start to insult and belittle the woman instead of calling their pastor to order . What business does a man have preaching when he cannot keep his own family.

Conmen ALL OF THEM.

Zombie Christ Embassy sheeple never fail to entertain. Keep worshipping your jerry cured self appointed and so called man of god.
is it the man that file for divorce or the woman?
the woman think if she divorce the man his ministry will colapse
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Agbgift(f): 10:00am On May 29, 2016
famzynet:
That woman is just a gold digger sent to bring down pastor Chris. I pity people who see her as a pastor. I am sure she is now happy for pastor Chris UK church given to her as entitlement. I don't attend Christ embassy but I hate that woman for her wicked action.
It is advisable not to say things u don't know. Go to uromi in Edo state and ask about her family, then u will know who is digging the gold. Don't always be quick at judging. I am personally against divorce.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 10:01am On May 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
There is nothing like a man or woman of God just fraudsters preying on the weak ,gullible and those who refuse to use their brains

funny. but I beg to disagree. there are many true men and women of God in this country
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 10:01am On May 29, 2016
strangest:

What if her throat got slit tomorrow?
by who? pastor Chris?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2016
Kposkila:

If the bible is the word of God almighty and his word does not change, den d bible shud not be reviewed, our problem is dat we have made some men our standard, so wen such men make mistake/stumble, we tend to feel the word of God has failed. What we owe dem is our prayers!
bros, the bible changed.

Christians just refuse to acknowledge there was a change. I'm sure you will find disparities in the words of the old testament and new testament. There's probably more records of the Bible the Catholic church doesn't trust the rest of the Christian body with.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by incomintop: 10:02am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Its a shame that such a well acclaimed woman of God would even consider divorcing her husband, and even go further to the extent of gloating over it. How does she counsel the younger women who come to her for advice on their marital problems? Now that she has divorced her husband and left the church, is she going to float her own church or stop being a pastor? Or stop being a Christian altogether?

she is a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by buksaylor001: 10:04am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Its a shame that such a well acclaimed woman of God would even consider divorcing her husband, and even go further to the extent of gloating over it. How does she counsel the younger women who come to her for advice on their marital problems? Now that she has divorced her husband and left the church, is she going to float her own church or stop being a pastor? Or stop being a Christian altogether?

So it's the woman that is at fault here,why not blame the bleacher and jerry curler.When you see a man do these two things-there is always something under and that is what the woman ran away from.So don't insult her.

Its also a shame that such a well acclaimed MAN of God would even consider divorcing HIS WIFE, and even go further to the extent of gloating over it. How does HE counsel the younger MEN who come to HIM for advice on their marital problems? Now that HE has divorced HIS WIFE and IN the church, is HE going to ADMIT HIS SINS AND CONFESS IN HIS own church or stop being a pastor? Or stop being a Christian altogether?

don't just blame the woman-just reverse the statement and substitute the woman with the man and see how it reads-

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 10:04am On May 29, 2016
KingTom:
so make she remain with Chris? Abi na she send Chris make he go dey jump up and down choir girls like bunkie boy Oga go no vex me this morning abeg! angry

no matter how your temper hot reach bro, e no fit boil beans. so make u cool down for Jesus. if a pastor does not believe that patience and prayer can heal her marriage, what hope is there for Christianity?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by alujonjonkijon: 10:06am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:

when the only option left in a marriage is suicide or murder or to go insane,a spouse should elect divorce.It is divorce that GOD hates,not the divorcee.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by lastpage: 10:07am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:

Why dont you go and REVIEW the Bible....... angry angry

Infact, why dont you just write another one ..... and input verses that support your pervert life-style in such "review"? undecided

Anuofia!

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by KingTom(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:

no matter how your temper hot reach bro, e no fit boil beans. so make u cool down for Jesus. if a pastor does not believe that patience and prayer can heal her marriage, what hope is there for Christianity?
and if a pastor believes that lashing the supple yanshes of young choir girls is the right way then what hope is there for Christianity?

5 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by ShaqFu: 10:07am On May 29, 2016
A beautiful woman, you are, ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by lilyheaven: 10:12am On May 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa. Only God know who get fault for dem 2. Its paramount that all their church fanatical members may know all the scripture, and may even be married but definitely thay don't have biblical understanding of marriage and can divorce at anytime. I pity my enemies weh wan marry from that church
my dear sometimes I wonder if people are really born again as they claim, because am not seeing that Christlike altitude in them.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by lastpage: 10:12am On May 29, 2016
buksaylor001:

So it's the woman that is at fault here,why not blame the bleacher and jerry curler.When you see a man do these two things-there is always something under and that is what the woman ran away from.So don't insult her.

don't just blame the woman-just reverse the statement and substitute the woman with the man and see how it reads-

God is not concerned with whether you curl your hair or not ...or bleach.

God looks at your inward/inner actions, which are imprinted on your mind and in your heart.
It has nothing to do with your physical appearance.... and you cant hid such from God.

BTW: It was Anita (the wife) that filed for Divorce..... and the husband (Oyaks) even refused to divorce her (though she still went ahead and its done).

So, is it not obvious who broke the marriage?

Anyway, the feminazzi agenda is in full display. wink

Lastpage!
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 10:13am On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you and this your face undecided
undecided how are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / Pastor Adeboye Under-fire For 3km Auditorium / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.