Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy (46296 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by ddippset(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa. What shall it profit a man to preach preach and preach, show for television, do miracle, blow breeze and people fall and then lose his wife..what a pity. From the time former presido Obasanjo noticed a flaw in his miracles..when a man who was born blind recognized color red immediately his eyes were opened, na from that time my belief in this man and everything that has to do with him don get comma. Talkless of when hm say masturrbation no be sin.

Only God know who get fault btween him and him wife now. Its paramount that all their church fanatical members may know all the scripture, and may even be married but definitely thay don't have biblical understanding of marriage and can divorce at anytime. I pity my enemies weh wan marry from that church
sh1t are you for real? Someone who was born blind actually identified a colour?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by snailspeed: 10:34am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Its a shame that such a well acclaimed woman of God would even consider divorcing her husband, and even go further to the extent of gloating over it. How does she counsel the younger women who come to her for advice on their marital problems? Now that she has divorced her husband and left the church, is she going to float her own church or stop being a pastor? Or stop being a Christian altogether?

The bible doesnt encourage divorce because it isnt a good thing, even among secular people. But there are grounds for divorce. You dont have to stay in a relationship and get killed just like the guy who killed his wife recently. You dont have to also stay in a marriage if your partner is commiting adultery. Especially if he is doing it continously. One of the issues she stated in her filling for divorce was infidelity. She has nothing to be ashamed of if that is the case. She hasnt shown any signs yet that she has run off with another guy so we can say she hasnt done it for such reason. She has instead engaged in ministering to people in her own quiet and simple way. From her messages, she has been dealing with things about people who go through hurt, a sign that that is what she has gone through for a long time now. That speaks volumes of the whole saga

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by slyrone(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Its a shame that such a well acclaimed woman of God would even consider divorcing her husband, and even go further to the extent of gloating over it. How does she counsel the younger women who come to her for advice on their marital problems? Now that she has divorced her husband and left the church, is she going to float her own church or stop being a pastor? Or stop being a Christian altogether?
I nor dey too read bible o, but I know God made exception to divorce in some case, like u can be separated from ur spouse on grounds of adultery but you won't remarry except when d spouse is dead. abi?
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Finally, I made her laugh grin tongue
lol
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by seguno2: 10:36am On May 29, 2016
emiwanlee:
Go and reconcile with your husband before thunder fire you

Why don't you ask the husband to GO and reconcile with her?

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by safarigirl(f): 10:38am On May 29, 2016
cescky:

Beautiful...i wanted to reply that safari girl but didnt knwo where to start from....u coined it well.

Imagine safarigirl is someone future wife oo, wahalah de.

Truth is trurth and we hate the truth that why the world is in turm oil..

I pity those that marry based on "she fine".
i'm nobody's future wife....don't you ever refer to me as somebody's future wife.

My destiny is not tied around a man, so please, keep that idiotic title away from me. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by omonnakoda: 10:40am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
i'm nobody's future wife....don't you ever refer to me as somebody's future wife.

My destiny is not tied around a man, so please, keep that idiotic title away from me. Thank you
Being my future wife will not be idiotic . You can now apply online.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Eaugusta(f): 10:40am On May 29, 2016
smudge2079:
Pastor Chris the Adulterer. It bothers me when people worship man. Does it bother u? grin
It bothers me more than you, though am not in support of that statement "Pastor Chris the Adulterer" cus I was not there. By the way who are we to judge
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by epistleNow(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:

Most churches follow their leaders, which is not wrong in itself, except for the fact that very few follow Christ.

Christian = ( Christ-like )

We are called to be like Christ not like any particular church leader.

This is the main problem of toothing-church-goers who can't distinguish between words in the scripture and words of mouth from their pastors.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by smartdude1(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2016
The bible permits divorce on some grounds which one of them is infidelity and that was one of her claims in court. secondly all pastors do not own their own churches. 3rdly she can advise young women based on the fails of her marriage so they do not end up like her.

thesicilian:

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On May 29, 2016
lastpage:

Why dont you go and REVIEW the Bible....... angry angry

Infact, why dont you just write another one ..... and input verses that support your pervert life-style in such "review"? undecided

Anuofia!

Lastpage!
stop being ain idiot. The bible has been reviewed multiple times, that you're too daft to notice it doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

Nkita Ara....useless cretin!

3 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by seguno2: 10:41am On May 29, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Strictly ur business.

Did you read where the Bible said a leader in the church should be able to control/manage HIS home?

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by omonnakoda: 10:41am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:

funny. but I beg to disagree. there are many true men and women of God in this country
I patiently await your definition of "Man of God".........
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Icecream4U(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2016
itzMizELo:
go back tu ur husband....
she should go back to a man that fvcks every hole he sees, right?

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 10:42am On May 29, 2016
smartdude1:
The bible permits divorce on some grounds which one of them is infidelity and that was one of her claims in court. secondly all pastors do not own their own churches. 3rdly she can advise young women based on the fails of her marriage so they do not end up like her.

Infidelity was never mentioned
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by smartdude1(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2016
i believe she was a true pastor when she was still with pastor chris....all of a sudden she is no longer a true pastor and you are now doubting her teachings..... change my bro/sis

igwegeorgiano:
is this woman a true pastor? am not surprised that she is so proud to maintained that she is still divorced. am also begining to imagined what she preaches to fellow women in her church
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
so, she should die inside to save a marriage with an unrepentant philanderer?

This is why I always advocate for a review of the Bible, the world is not as it was 20 centuries ago. The realities of today do not nreflect the realities of the days in the time of Jesus.

Even at that, I believe adultery is a ground for divorce under Christianity, so?

But wait, do you really know exactly what the issue is? please tell us

Did he really commit adultery? or does she have issues with the church leaders?

Every one is just speculating, no one really knows the truth about this issue.

Anytime i bring up this issue where a Love World member is, it sparks anger and they flare up, me i just wan know wetin the real issue is.

Because all i see is cover up !
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 10:49am On May 29, 2016
epistleNow:

Christian = ( Christ-like )

We are called to be like Christ not like any particular church leader.

This is the main problem of toothing-church-goers who can't distinguish between words in the scripture and words of mouth from their pastors.

You didn't understand what I said. We are to follow Christ in all our ways. True. But there's nothing wrong in following the leader whose ways align with that of Christ. As a Christian your pastor is your earthly guide, teaching you spiritual truths and instructions. You can never be so "spiritually matured" as to be bigger than, or disobey, your man of God. How can you say you obey God whom you don't see, when you can't obey the one you see everyday?

I use the words "obey" & "follow" here interchangeably.

We are saying the same thing I guess, just in different ways.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by buksaylor001: 10:50am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:

he was already "Jerry curling " before he married his wife 25yrs ago, doesn't bleach, and his wife divorced him, not the other way round. He is still very much open to reconciliation.

Understand the statement-Any MAN that Jerry curls(even from Belle),Bleaches,Wears all those jewelries has a problem.

It's not the rapist that invites the police,it's the rapee-.The man might have bent on hiding and sweeping the crime whatsoever under the carpet because of social status,and the woman said no.Common don't you know that most of the marriages of these so called men of God are very violent,disastrous and worse than the unbelievers' own.They tend and continue to sweep it under the carpet because of social status.I really don't want to call names that you already know-it's Sunday !In UK about a week ago a Nigerian pastor was disgraced by the congregation in the church during service and do you know why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by smartdude1(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2016
no matter how you try to discredit her you also drag pastor chris to the mud. are you trying to say he married a gold digger and appointed paraded and approved a fake pastor as a wife and head of christembassey uk branch?? the thing you dont understand is that she knows the consequences of her action before she took them and for her to go ahead makes me want to bliv she is telling the truth ...but who knows??

famzynet:
That woman is just a gold digger sent to bring down pastor Chris. I pity people who see her as a pastor. I am sure she is now happy for pastor Chris UK church given to her as entitlement. I don't attend Christ embassy but I hate that woman for her wicked action.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Btruth: 10:53am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
so, she should die inside to save a marriage with an unrepentant philanderer?

This is why I always advocate for a review of the Bible, the world is not as it was 20 centuries ago. The realities of today do not nreflect the realities of the days in the time of Jesus.

Even at that, I believe adultery is a ground for divorce under Christianity, so?
I concur.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by cescky(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:

Lol,
Am not even sure where to start.

..........*Sigh* ok mam

*am too big for this nairaland sef*

Kinds here, na wha oo
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by ebudera(f): 10:57am On May 29, 2016
Na y thunder go fire am,say because d woman no wan get heart attack con die quick
Bros abeg make I ask u if na ur sista u go gree am go back 4 dat kind marriage?
emiwanlee:
Go and reconcile with your husband before thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 10:57am On May 29, 2016
omonnakoda:
I patiently await your definition of "Man of God".........

A man of God is one who teaches and abides by the principles and instructions of Jesus Christ. He is a man born again and filled with the Holy Ghost, fearless, selfless and relentless in doing the work of bring sinners to Christ, teaching Christians the Word of God and advancing the Kingdom of God.

same goes for a woman of God.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by safarigirl(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2016
cescky:

Lol,
Am not even sure where to start.

..........*Sigh* ok mam

*am too big for this nairaland sef*

Kinds here, na wha oo
Oga senior citizen
Oga ain't gat time for kids
Oga too big for Nairaland
Oga Dangote gat nothing on me

We see you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by thesicilian: 11:01am On May 29, 2016
buksaylor001:

Understand the statement-Any MAN that Jerry curls(even from Belle),Bleaches,Wears all those jewelries has a problem.

It's not the rapist that invites the police,it's the rapee-.The man might have bent on hiding and sweeping the crime whatsoever under the carpet because of social status,and the woman said no.Common don't you know that most of the marriages of these so called men of God are very violent and worse than the unbeleivers' own.They tend and continue to sweep it under the carpet because of social status.I really don't want to call names that you already know-it's Sunday !In UK about a week ago a Nigerian pastor was disgraced by the congregation in the church during service and do you know why?
interesting. don't let me interrupt you, pls continue.

1 Like

Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by herald9: 11:01am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:
Its a shame that such a well acclaimed woman of God would even consider divorcing her husband, and even go further to the extent of gloating over it. How does she counsel the younger women who come to her for advice on their marital problems?
She's telling them that they always have the right of getting out of an uncomfortable, abusive marriage.

That marriage is no more for better and for worse.

Thanks.
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by hucienda: 11:03am On May 29, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa. What shall it profit a man to preach preach and preach, show for television, do miracle, blow breeze and people fall and then lose his wife..what a pity. From the time former presido Obasanjo noticed a flaw in his miracles..when a man who was born blind recognized color red immediately his eyes were opened, na from that time my belief in this man and everything that has to do with him don get comma. Talkless of when hm say masturrbation no be sin.

Only God know who get fault btween him and him wife now. Its paramount that all their church fanatical members may know all the scripture, and may even be married but definitely thay don't have biblical understanding of marriage and can divorce at anytime. I pity my enemies weh wan marry from that church

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by Nobody: 11:03am On May 29, 2016
famzynet:
That woman is just a gold digger sent to bring down pastor Chris. I pity people who see her as a pastor. I am sure she is now happy for pastor Chris UK church given to her as entitlement. I don't attend Christ embassy but I hate that woman for her wicked action.

You sound demented and deranged ! What gives you the right to judge an issue of which you are an outsider?
Do yourself a favor and get mental help
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by smartdude1(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2016
okay enlighten me what was mentioned
thesicilian:

Infidelity was never mentioned
Re: Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy by omonnakoda: 11:08am On May 29, 2016
thesicilian:

A man of God is one who teaches and abides by the principles and instructions of Jesus Christ. He is a man born again and filled with the Holy Ghost, fearless, selfless and relentless in doing the work of bring sinners to Christ, teaching Christians the Word of God and advancing the Kingdom of God.

same goes for a woman of God.

Your definition I am sure makes a lot of sense to you and I have no doubt that you totally believe it . but to me it is gibberish simply because all those terms like "born again" Holy ghost and so on are not independently verifiable. Do we have any objective way or Machine like a HolyGhostmeter to tell us who is filled with this HolyGhost or another objective way of telling us who is born again. All these things are just fantasies that have no objective meaning . If I tell you my phone number you can easily verify this when somebody claims to be an authority on what happens when you die and that person is still alive and has never died and he is believed then I have a problem.I have a problem determining who is more foolish,he or his followers
These teachings of Jesus Christ did not come to Africa until about 300 years ago and man has lived in Africa for over 1 million years.So we are to believe God just remembered black people after over a million years. Since no one in Nigeria had heard of Jesus or his teachings before then .Clearly this God is not a God for Black Africans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) / Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.