Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Dont Stress Over Any Girl That Is Not Your Wife Yet... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Stress Over Any Girl That Is Not Your Wife Yet... (592 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Stress Over Any Girl That Is Not Your Wife Yet... by marvelck: 8:16am On May 29, 2016
If you've not put a ring on her finger, please dont stress over her. Dont expect any girl you are not yet married to, to be loyal or committed to you alone. If you crave so much for such, you'd end up heart broken and bitter. Just enjoy your time with her and leave the rest to fate
Re: Dont Stress Over Any Girl That Is Not Your Wife Yet... by drstainlex: 8:18am On May 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Dont Stress Over Any Girl That Is Not Your Wife Yet... by DRISKLEF(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2016
OP is telling me what i already know cool
Re: Dont Stress Over Any Girl That Is Not Your Wife Yet... by UyiIredia(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2016
Good advice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys Share Your Thought / Who Are The Smartest Guys? / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.