Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break (1059 Views)

How Can I Get Over Heart Brake / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / How To Get Over Heart Break. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by cana882(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2016
Dear nairalanders, happy Sunday. Though not in any way happy for me. I'm not used to sharing my personal life on social media but this is an exception.

I met her during service and we've been together for 1yr and 9months.
We were to meet on Friday after work but she made up an excuse. We finally met yesterday so we could watch the champions league together. She excused her self to use the restroom so I went through her phone (which I have never done but had the feeling to do so). I was unconscious for about 10secs just gazing at the phone due to what I saw. She was having sex with her co-worker and they chatted about how they enjoyed it and how strong she was on bed. I feel betrayed because I'm not perfect but disciplined myself not to even flirt with any girl through out our time together.
Ofcus she had her reasons which is work Pressure as she's a marketer in a bank and needs to meet her target.

She's been begging but can't accept her again. I'm so depressed right now and need help on how to move on.

Romancelanders please I need your help..
Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by CameronDash(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2016
Shit happens

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by Nobody: 10:11am On May 29, 2016
Mehn just move on with your life: she is not worth you

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by Nobody: 10:14am On May 29, 2016
Someone once told me that if u want to live long stay clear from ur woman's phone.
As for how ur health could be heal from heart break, trust me only TIME heals d heart

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by goodmorning40: 10:20am On May 29, 2016
Eeyaa sorry, read the phone again slowly this time, maybe there is a portion where it says they were just kidding

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by Nobody: 10:20am On May 29, 2016
Drink glue
Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by cana882(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2016
I really appreciate the advices.. trying to be strong.
Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by Nature8(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2016
Bro, the best way to move on is to love and focus on your work or Business.. Make more money, girls full everywhere.. Find another sweet sexy girl that's more beautiful than her, I bet you'll forget her before you know it.. That kind of girl is a bad luck, she doesn't deserve a good guy like you bro..

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2016
Take your time and Cry..

It is part of the healing process...

Then after you cry, don't just assume you will get over it immediately. That is a lie..

Find other things worthwhile to keep yourself busy...

After a while, you will remember the scenario, and you will have a good laugh...

Trust me...

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by tommychow(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2016
Time bro, only time. Express the pain, cry it out, share it out, argue it out, sing it out, boink it out. Don't form tough guy and hold it in because you'll only carry the burden and hate for a long ass time.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by Airtimex(m): 11:28am On May 29, 2016
nothing bro...

with time...

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by Ginaz(f): 11:44am On May 29, 2016
Oh this is so touching, come lemme give you a hug, come to mama. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by Nobody: 11:51am On May 29, 2016
The poster above me though........

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by okikiosibodu(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmmnnn . Time will heal you up, I could take a year though, but you are to stay off ALL romantic relationships too, pending the time, so as to avoid"rebound" relationship. Rebound relationship is so bad that it will make you feel heartbroken again after breaking up with with next persn cause you will remember your Ex, and it will be like reopening an healing injury. Stay strong bro and more importantly, learn from this: study what went wrong with this relationship, so you can prep for the next, better. Pretenders do reveal their real identities unconsciously, you just need to be observant to take note of it. And lastly, think with your BRAIN, not your HEART

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by SlimHan(f): 4:44pm On May 29, 2016
goodmorning40:
Eeyaa sorry, read the phone again slowly this time, maybe there is a portion where it says they were just kidding
Dis got me laughing hard. You are funny seriously
Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by cana882(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2016
okikiosibodu:
Hmmmnnn . Time will heal you up, I could take a year though, but you are to stay off ALL romantic relationships too, pending the time, so as to avoid"rebound" relationship. Rebound relationship is so bad that it will make you feel heartbroken again after breaking up with with next persn cause you will remember your Ex, and it will be like reopening an healing injury. Stay strong bro and more importantly, learn from this: study what went wrong with this relationship, so you can prep for the next, better. Pretenders do reveal their real identities unconsciously, you just need to be observant to take note of it. And lastly, think with your BRAIN, not your HEART
thanks bro.. have to stay out of any relationship for now.
Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by halfricanadian(f): 7:52pm On May 29, 2016
Dance in d rain tell ursef how good u are

Then you accept the fact its over

Although sometimes d memories do come bck

Bt still u have to over come it ni o

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by okikiosibodu(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2016
In addition, BiafraBushBoy said it all. I am talking from experience. Really take your time to cry if you need to (you can lock urslf in a room and cry), and trust me, every nice and caring female stranger you comesacross, will look like your perfect future wife, but it's all a lie. It's your mind playing tricks on you. Weneva the thoughts of your Ex comes to you (yh, they sure will be coming repeatedly no matter how much you try to ignore it), distract urslf...watch movies, sit in the midst of people and interact with them. Personally, I ride bicycle under the hot sun to exhaust myslf and sweat (people usually look at me as an odd guy, cause who rides bicycle under the intense sun). By the time I shower, I would have frgt about the thought. Time heals it eventually, though you might remember her and esp her good part, when you see two people playn love Nwa tin-tin in public...but a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage. And how I console myslf... it's wiser to be single, than to be in a wrong relationship. If you are interestd in knowing my story, pm me

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Get Over Heart Break by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2016
okikiosibodu:
In addition, BiafraBushBoy said it all. I am talking from experience. Really take your time to cry if you need to (you can lock urslf in a room and cry), and trust me, every nice and caring female stranger us come across, will look like your perfect future wife, but it's all a lie. It's your mind playing tricks on you. Weneva the thoughts of your Ex comes to you (yh, they sure will be coming repeatedly no matter how much you try to ignore it), distract urslf...watch movies, sit in the midst of people and interact with them. Personally, I ride bicycle under the hot sun to exhaust myslf and sweat (people usually look at me as an odd guy, cause who rides bicycle under the intense sun). By the time I shower, I would have frgt about the thought. Time heals it eventually, though you might remember her and esp her good part, when you see two people playn love Nwa tin-tin in public...but a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage. And how I console myslf... it's wiser to be singel, than to be in a wrong relationship. If you are interestd in knowing my story, pm me

You are quite intelligent....

Just help me and Vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland...

Since we already share the same view...

Thanks Sir...

(1) (Reply)

“father Goes For Kidney Treatment – Leaves Hospital As A Women” / What Is The Average Height For A Male? / Ladies, Will You Hate Him For Doing This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.