Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Help! Help!!help!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Help!!help!!! (910 Views)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / Educational Development For A Child. Help Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!!help!!! by lwise(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
I've been unable to sleep since I came back from Church.There is this new big Church that bought the land in between two blocks of six flat each.The noise level is something else,I have to shout in my living room before we can hear ourselves.I can't imagine this happening in Lagos.
As I'm typing this there Sunday service is still on.
I will like to know the appropriate authority I need to lodge my complain with.
All through Friday night we find it difficult to sleep in my street.
Let someone help me please with any phone number or email I need to contact.
Re: Help! Help!!help!!! by lwise(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Help! Help!!help!!! by holllandis: 3:11pm On May 29, 2016
lwise:
I've been unable to sleep since I came back from Church.There is this new big Church that bought the land in between two blocks of six flat each.The noise level is something else,I have to shout in my living room before we can hear ourselves.I can't imagine this happening in Lagos.

Bloody liar .You can sleep with mosquito and darkness ,but you can't sleep with church ?

Go and find the senior pastor and report to . Nigerians always reporting
Re: Help! Help!!help!!! by lwise(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2016
holllandis:

Bloody liar .You can sleep with mosquito and darkness ,but you can't sleep with church ?

Go and find the senior pastor and report to . Nigerians always reporting

Are you sure you are are okay, do you think I'm a child like you that login to nairaland and type nonsense.
I'm a christian ,if the noise level is manageable, I won't complain.
Re: Help! Help!!help!!! by oyinkinola: 9:23am On May 30, 2016
lwise:

Are you sure you are are okay, do you think I'm a child like you that login to nairaland and type nonsense.
I'm a christian ,if the noise level is manageable, I won't complain.
man I can't hlp o because am not in lagos but drum beating nd noise making is it a chistanity, who beat drum in temple duing jesus christ! God save nigerian fom ignorance!
Re: Help! Help!!help!!! by vickylala239: 9:27am On May 30, 2016
lwise:

Bt u cn scream all night with you wife on top of you...
Re: Help! Help!!help!!! by lwise(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2016
vickylala239:

Bt u cn scream all night with you wife on top of you...

Aaaah omo aye that one na normal parole now,that one no be noise oooo,na sound track.You know that track 5,ooohhh aahhhhh,oooontami,ooooshhhh.

(1) (Reply)

500% PHCN Bill Increase For June 2016 / VIDEO: 5-year Old Primary 2 Boy Mocks Nigerian Leaders For Corruption / I Plead With With You To Take It Easy, Buhari Tells Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.