Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Educational Development For A Child. Help Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Educational Development For A Child. Help Help (282 Views)

President Buhari Lauds Educational Ties Between Nigeria And Belarus / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Highest Educational Qualification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Educational Development For A Child. Help Help by amliftedhigher: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders and happy New month of March. My Elder sister called me last night and told me that her daughter of 9 years old in primary 5 want to publish a children story book. I was surprised to hear that, I quickly ask my sister to hand over the phone to the child I started to ask her what she meant by publishing a story book? She explained to me that she is writing it already and will finish very soon and she want to type it and sale it to her fellow students. I ask her to read what she has been writing and she did, brethren I marveled. I ask her were she copied it from and she said that she did not copied it from any where rather she wrote it her self. She told me that it remains conclusion for her to finish. The parents are not educated so they sort for my help. My problem now is that am living far from them and I don't know where to start in order to assist the child in her dreams. Please professionals here what is the way forward? How do I start to assist her. Thanks yours contribution is highly recommended.

(1) (Reply)

EDWIN-NIGERIANS AT HOME ARE SUFFERING MORE THAN THOSE FACING XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS / Discos Pay For Paltry 24% Of Electricity Allocation / Saraki Has Nothing To Do With Importation Of Vehicle, Says Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.