Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3831 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Strawman: 5:53pm On May 29, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Up your game or start sucking other things tongue

Yh, I'll try to kill more people or suck other blood types from now on. Thanks for the advice smiley
Re: by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 29, 2016

Re: by dauntless15(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2016
iLegend:
Women and humor. 1 minute chyking at a filling station

Today I went out to get some fuel.
At the station was a cute damsel selling and smiling.

It got to my turn and I told her I don't want to buy fuel again; she should estimate the cost/price of her smiles.

She started laughing. I bite my lips a little while looking her in the eye.

As she was selling to me, I brought out my number I wrote on a sticky note in my wallet and attached it with the money I paid her.

She understood and joyously hid the note in her pocket.

I don't really care if she calls or not.
But I know she will. (It's all about body language).

I won't do anything with her; she's too young and precious to experience org.asm.

Make she mature small. If she taste am now she fit run mad like Terry G.

iLegend

if this your make believe is to get attention then you nailed it, you mean you carry sticky phone numbers about so you can stick it on any girl you bit your lips for? nawao, the way fuel scarce now all the people who wants to buy fuel were waiting for you while all this drama and fiasco of yours play out? you are truly a legend.

Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2016
iLegend:

Sometimes when I neglect to reply a comment the some senders feel I'm ignoring them, so I try my best to carry everyone along; be it a good or a bad remark.

Calling a young niccur in his 20s stewpid old man? I bet you've not eaten tomato stew for a month now. I know your problems.

Do you know I get paid for being online? I don't do nothing for free. Every day I compile my daily stories and it fetches me money.

The more stup!d the story the better. I hate fake stories so I take risks that'll yield a true story.

One day you'll be watching my stories as a movie.

Alright, now let's talk as men. Have you paid your school fees? Please don't lie to me I'm not a stranger any longer.
oh bother... I'm sorry for the post bro.... Thought you were old man. You write I write too... And yeah... We're gonna be watching our stories in the tv soon. I tell you... I apologise again uhn bro... I still ate tomato today again
Re: by IshiBANmore: 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin why men likes dropping their number even we ladies never asked or not interested to ask for it... tongue

Men & their wahala...

Because you need the number grin
Re: by MaziOmenuko: 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
iLegend:

It's body language. You gauge the interest of the girl before you drop your number, else don't. I knew she was interested, so I gave her my number.

Though, I don't really care about the outcome; just catching fun!

Respect! You are indeed on point.

Never turn down a girl's smile, flirt with as much as you can, you never know the cvnt that will born the king.

Whenever you are ready to share your sexcapades, hit me up let's write a new chapter.
Re: by zanebaddo(m): 11:23pm On May 29, 2016
iLegend:
Women and humor. 1 minute chyking at a filling station

Today I went out to get some fuel.
At the station was a cute damsel selling and smiling.

It got to my turn and I told her I don't want to buy fuel again; she should estimate the cost/price of her smiles.

She started laughing. I bite my lips a little while looking her in the eye.

As she was selling to me, I brought out my number I wrote on a sticky note in my wallet and attached it with the money I paid her.

She understood and joyously hid the note in her pocket.

I don't really care if she calls or not.
But I know she will. (It's all about body language).

I won't do anything with her; she's too young and precious to experience org.asm.

Make she mature small. If she taste am now she fit run mad like Terry G.

iLegend

baba no vex, where do you stay? You are making music I guess? Please if you stay in abuja let me know
Re: by Nobody: 12:33am On May 30, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:34am On May 30, 2016

Re: by OneManLegion(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2016
Strawman:

Yh, I'll try to kill more people or suck other blood types from now on. Thanks for the advice smiley

You've read "The Straw men", yes?
Re: by simababe(f): 1:32am On May 30, 2016
Speechless.
Re: by Strawman: 1:36am On May 30, 2016
OneManLegion:

You've read "The Straw men", yes?

Nope

A quick Google search showed me it's a novel about serial killers...is it that one?
Re: by OneManLegion(m): 1:49am On May 30, 2016
Strawman:

Nope

A quick Google search showed me it's a novel about serial killers...is it that one?

Yes, it is.
Re: by Kiish(m): 2:00am On May 30, 2016
you will soon use that geh for ritual. she will turn into 50L of petrol. Bad guyz
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 7:45am On May 30, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahaha! No, you watch I don't watch movies.
lol... I don't watch movies too bruh. Lol
Re: by Asable(f): 9:15am On May 30, 2016
I actually detest when someone tries to impress me
Re: by Nobody: 10:46am On May 30, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 'bro Code' Commandments Every Man Should Follow / How I Spent My New Year's Eve, With A Nigerian Girl / What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.