Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast (3840 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / When you want a man other ladies desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Headlaw(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
A Nigerian lady has recorded a video telling other ladies not to be stingy with their breast. According to her breast sucking cures malaria and typhoid. Nairaland boob lovers watch it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBRlNi5rzHA.

cc;Lalasticlacla
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by divinehand2003(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lool

Na by force??
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Temidayo9(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
See as the girl look serious , Lol
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Kobicove(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2017
She's right
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Lead by example...

Negodunu ada mmadu

1 Like

Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Hahahahahaha.. this one is mad o.. is that why she's so serious.. lol. Feed men with boobs.. werey

1 Like

Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Headlaw(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
Honestly her breast is succulent. Vaseline crew food is done
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by WeirdoNg: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
I don notice girls wey don see life dey turn "relationship counsellors" these days grin

1 Like

Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by muller101(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
Hahahahahaha.. this one is mad o.. is that why she's so serious.. lol. Feed men with boobs.. werey
if u don't feed men with it. Whom are u gonna give it to . A lady?
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
if u don't feed men with it. Whom are u gonna give it to . A lady?

It's mine, I could decide to give it to anyone
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by muller101(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

It's mine, I could decide to give it to anyone
it's not yours my friend. U are only safe guarding it for the real owner
(Men) grin
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
it's not yours my friend. U are only safe guarding it for the real owner
(Men) grin

Lmao.. Big lie
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by muller101(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Lmao.. Big lie
ok tell me who have been making use of it. Is it not a man? grin
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
ok tell me who have been making use of it. Is it not a man? grin

Lol.. I won't tell you
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by muller101(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol.. I won't tell you
I have gotten the answer already. No need telling me
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by AlexCk: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sad really.

Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
I have gotten the answer already. No need telling me

Oya tell me, what's the answer
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by gberra: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
Esteri, feed me. Lol

Ladies, the message couldn't have been clearer.

"Feed Your Men"

1 Like

Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
gberra:
Esteri, feed me. Lol

Ladies, the message couldn't have been clearer.

"Feed Your Men"

Sadly, It's too small, for u
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by gberra: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Sadly, It's too small, for u
Haaa!. Na lie o,
No be this one wey I dey see so. If you call this small, then I like it small. Lol
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by muller101(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Oya tell me, what's the answer
women of cos
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
women of cos

Lol..
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Headlaw(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
...?..curing mouth odour
Re: A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast by Headlaw(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
julietkcee:
Lead by example...

Negodunu ada mmadu

She has already offered her breast, her boyfriend is very lucky.....licking this oranges.......chai.....umimimi

(1) (Reply)

It's Exactly 7days She Wished Me Dead, See What Am Experiencing Now / Th / Too Many Underage Girls On Dating Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.