Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

He Only Wanna Sex Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Only Wanna Sex Me? (1366 Views)

"My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte / The Night My Husband Sex Me Raw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Only Wanna Sex Me? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 29, 2016
I Been dating this guy for 1 months now and he is good to me when we are together phisically but when we r not he will contact me only true messages n not calls...I been to his place 2 times and i rejected sex with him...He asked me what is problem i told him this is problwm that he acts differently when he is with me n when he is not with me phisically...We were going out many times on drink...
Re: He Only Wanna Sex Me? by absolutism: 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
Try him. Sex him. If he is clean
Re: He Only Wanna Sex Me? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 29, 2016
eeeehyaa...so wen he calls you round d clock it means he luvs you truely?..sme guyz cn do dt perfectly jst to get into ur pants..

1 Like

Re: He Only Wanna Sex Me? by UyiIredia(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2016
Na wa for the typos for your write-up.
Re: He Only Wanna Sex Me? by osesology(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2016
Europija:
I Been dating this guy for 1 months now and he is good to me when we are together phisically but when we r not he will contact me only true messages n not calls...I been to his place 2 times and i rejected sex with him...He asked me what is problem i told him this is problwm that he acts differently when he is with me n when he is not with me phisically...We were going out many times on drink...
Can u pls go over ur write up and edit...and while u are doing that, kindly add some more reasons why u feel he only wants to have sex with you, cos I can't really relate with what u just wrote here, thanks.
Re: He Only Wanna Sex Me? by ODAVI(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Europija:

Dear,I wish to respond to all your post, but going through all your post I see they all carried some degree of similarity permit that English.. hence, I decided to conclude with this answer for all your formal and present post.. Stop making SEX the picture of what you got to offer to any guy. this will allow u to set your VALUES AND CHOICES and go for that man that has got it..
All your post bothers on sex, calling, perception of the supposed guy etc... please don't be quick to judge any and don't be eager to give in for sex, SEX DOES NOT CHANGE A MAN
Re: He Only Wanna Sex Me? by omoowhe: 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
wetin i wan tell this wan nw........Ifa has heard ur prayers

1 Like

Re: He Only Wanna Sex Me? by abokibuhari: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2016
add a picture of a snake, and see if lalasticlala won't take this to the front page. recession never hold you

(1) (Reply)

Story For Ladies / Why Cant Men Read The Signals Women Give Off When They Are Interested? / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalander. So Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.