Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Politics | How Nigeria’s President Wasted One Year In Office – Igbokwe Stanley - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics | How Nigeria’s President Wasted One Year In Office – Igbokwe Stanley (413 Views)

Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Cheap Politics: How Lai Mohammed Sponsored Youths With 20k To Blackmail Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics | How Nigeria’s President Wasted One Year In Office – Igbokwe Stanley by 105africa: 5:09pm On May 29, 2016
Its already one year today since president Buhari took over from Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as President.After series of promises, he is yet to achieve at least one of his campaign promises – Igbokwe Stanley

I pre warned on the danger before us when many Nigerians joined this Buhari’s ”Change Agenda”.

Being a political scientist, I had an in-depth study of Buhari’s era during the military regime, thus i already used that to forecast on the dangers about to befall the country.

I warned the young Nigerians through my writings, campaigns and i remembered vividly that AIT played lots of his past documentary to educate and keep the polity abreast

Where are those Change Agents? Those who called the South-Easterners name and could not listen to their plight since 1960, hence they tagged that the region played Politics of Bitterness..

Buhari failed Nigerians and those who voted him, he did not fail me, I already knew he was a failure..

A man who is so attached to his Northern Agenda will never play politics of inclusivity and equability in resource and value allocation.

A man who pursues his personal interest and portrays all sorts of capitalistic tendencies in disguise..

A man whom gave the Elite and Guardian class a new meaning thus fostering class struggle to the extreme, no room for the common Man and the culturally unsophisticated segment of the society, yet he centered his campaign promises on them
READ MORE HERE
http://www.105africa.net/nigerias-president-wasted-one-year-office-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Defy FG, Sell Petrol Above Official Ex-depot Price / The Benefits Of Having Correct Census Figures, Nationalised Financial Sector And / Oyo Bans Smoking In Public Places, Sunnews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.