Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,035 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup (59471 Views)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic) / How I Got Scammed By A Nigerian Soldier At Total Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by makizee(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2016
It's a shame I share the same country with people who think the action of this fellow in uniform is right, damaging peoples properties because of a traffic violation...common, reason why the rest of this civilized world will continue to refer to us as third world countries, what gives him the authority to damage any ones vehicle, he should be charged yo court for wilful damage of property, this lawlessness is why we have a dysfunctional society

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by back2sender: 8:23am On May 30, 2016
oatzeal:

bro, benin to ore side of the road is fine... but ore to ijebu ode is terrible... WHEN LAST DID U TRAVEL ON THE ROAD.. ?? [size=1pt]lalasticlala seun [/size]
So Jonathan could not fix this? 16 locust years of Pdp
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Spain007(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2016
he checks on faces bfr reacting
soty:

He also didnt touch the benz.. Only poor people and trasporter vehicle e damage.. Thot i was the only one who saw it
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by neocortex: 8:32am On May 30, 2016
Apelex:
Lawless Nigerians. I support the breaking...
So you support using lawlessness to solve lawlessness ?
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by ancientbanana: 8:37am On May 30, 2016
It's is good but only if he broke a police or army vehicle side mirror because I knw dey must b in the one way too.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by hardbody: 8:38am On May 30, 2016
mesoprogress:
Breaking side mirrors, a critical safety equipment is totally wrong and silly. That many people on this forum support this medieval act is a testimonial of how backward we are in Nigeria.

I do agree with you completely. I for one rely a lot on both sides mirrors and the inner mirror. I will feel so handicapped if I did not have any of those mirrors. While I do not support lawlessness especially on the roads, i do not subscribe to that medieval correctional approach.

I drove that road last week coming from Akure, thank God it wasn't that terrible. Truth be told, i did a very long stretch on the wrong side while following one AKTC transport bus.

For those asking about the road, Akure to Benin is nylon, but after Akure and close to Ondo state is crazy at least in patches.

I haven't used those roads in recent times as I over fly them, but the trip last week gave me the creeps.I will stick to air peace.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by neocortex: 8:41am On May 30, 2016
eazisky:

Shut up!!!

Y not post something like "violating d traffic law is not necessary?"

Jungle justice is never a solution, it is forgivable if ordinary citizens
engage in it but it is an abomination for a law officer.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Apelex(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2016
neocortex:

So you support using lawlessness to solve lawlessness ?

No I support this particular Act by this Soldier
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by ezinwaJesu(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2016
A drunk driver and one without side mirrors have something common just different perspective. Who will be there to tell the impact of the hazard thereafter on the same road.

Backward in everything. Our security forces need emergency training. The few I have encountered don't sound and act civilised at all. National defence should ride on prestige, esteem and enviable.

As for the road users. We need phsyciartric Dr.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by hardbody: 8:48am On May 30, 2016
psalmsjob:

And driving on the opposite Lane that results to traffic lock-jam is modern act abi...you do anyhow, you see anyhow...desperate times deserve desperate measures.... Breaking their windscreen would've been much better sef.

I see anger and hate arising from poverty. If you don't own one they should not either.

Do you know the cost of a side mirror of any millennium machine? Leave hatred alone, work smart, maybe you will get there. Hatred kills.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Proffdada: 9:00am On May 30, 2016
mesoprogress:
Breaking side mirrors, a critical safety equipment is totally wrong and silly. That many people on this forum support this medieval act is a testimonial of how backward we are in Nigeria.
it more medieval to disobey simple traffic laws when you're not riding a horse carriage sad angry angry
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Opinedecandid(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2016
eazisky:

Shut up!!!

Y not post something like "violating d traffic law is not necessary?"

It's not in telling someone "Shut Up"

Questions are:
Do two wrongs make a right?
Was he keeping the law by breaking people's side mirrors?
Is that his duty, in the first place?
Will those people obey the law next time because they have been that molested?

The answer to all of those is a NO!

Being an army officer in Nigeria is not a licence to human right abuses, barbaric, crude, uncivil and lawless attempts to enforce the law.

In a much as our citizens require Character Education to obey the Law, our law enforcement officers also need more of the Character Education so they won't bask in the euphoria of extremism which tends to lawlessness in the long run.

President Buhari might be an ex military President, but he is in a democratic rule NOW.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Tommyobady: 9:33am On May 30, 2016
90% of drivers in Nigeria needs to be properly train and for dos who are against him it shows u can. do worst Dan DAT. we obey rules and regulations in other country and disobey in our country. he should hd done more dan dat for dem
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Tommyobady: 10:01am On May 30, 2016
the truth of d mater is if u pass through a Good driving. sch like mine u will know. how important ur vehicle is and how important rules and regulations are. it's only poor people dat disobey rules, a noble person, such as proff, doctor, pilot ( experience road driver ) or well trained drivers and military personal will stay on right line and obey rules even in hold up or traffic jam.
if we are to check dos who are victim of d incident it's either ur papers are not complete, u didn't pass through driving sch, u kn noting about rules and regulations, ur vehicles doesn't HV insurance.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by hedonistic: 10:32am On May 30, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

Well dont expect a General, Admiral, Toomuch money van, Senator, Gov, Presido, criminal on awaiting triyal etc to be carried like a regular civilian... They are all vips so no rules breaking there. Just exception.

Just look at this idiot. Disgusting thing.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2016
hedonistic:

Just look at this idiot. Disgusting thing.
Fool go&hang Yourself.
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Fhowe: 12:01pm On May 30, 2016
oga soldier you lucky say you no meet your match only you destroying peoples property now if them lynch you or beat you another thing go start why did he not just tell them to turn back simple must you destroy haba what is nigeria turning into a simple turn back is enough punishment in this situation (and they are always the first to take one way )
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by KenModi(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2016
Hallack:
Destroying people's side view mirror is not necessary or does he want dem have accidents because of no side view mirror?

When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigerians monkeys and Baboons, this is exactly what he was referring to.

Where do monkeys and baboons live? In the jungle right? You and I both know in the jungle there are no rules, completely lawless.

Can today's Nigeria be called a lawful country? Can you boldly call Nigerians law abiding citizens? You answer is as good as mine.

Nnamdi was even nice calling Nigeria a zoo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by eyinjuege: 12:04pm On May 30, 2016
Hallack:
Destroying people's side view mirror is not necessary or does he want dem have accidents because of no side view mirror?

The man is crazy....

May probably be high from gbana or something.

If you investigate further na, you'll find out that he's a fake soldier just wearing the camouflage
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2016
godoluwa:
My post is for adults with functioning brain & not empty head kids. kindly fight another person, bye
thank u, atleast u got my msge! E pain am grin
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2016
Bossforeva:
Just ran a check on ur Profile, Unfortunately, I don't talk with dead people.
yes, as u quot dead man! U shal die in the next 21days amen!
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 30, 2016
Hallack:
it is called consequence. In any modern society there should be consequences for every action or inaction. People come an hour late to a 30min program and we term it African time... Yet we ask ourselves why the black race is backward. A pastor sleep with church members yet the congregation hail him on as their father in the lord, FRSC neglected accident victim until they are made to pay yet nobody got disciplined for such, a patient died because doctors will not attend to emergency until the family pay for card yet nobody was questioned for this, your class rep chop what u contributted yet u ignored him... We are the way we are because nobody pay for misdeeds
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 30, 2016
mesoprogress:
what is wrong and medieval here is someone leaving his side of the road and causing a logjam to the entire travellers. What do u need a side mirror for when u already choose to face an oncoming vehicle
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by adimsmt: 1:17pm On May 30, 2016
Apelex:

NO,
I support this particular Act of the soldiers

Nigeria will never secceed as a country if soldiers duties are properties destructions. And please you go and examing your head for supporting corruption. For anyone to commit an act of vandalism, it's criminal offence and it's also corruption no matter who that person was and correcting wrong deed by doing wrong is not the way to go.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by ogasnow: 1:25pm On May 30, 2016
Hallack:

Following one way is not necessary to beat traffic or do they want to cause more traffic, accident, robbery etc. Barbaric behaviour requires barbaric responses.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by awillabo: 1:45pm On May 30, 2016
adimsmt:

Nigeria will never secceed as a country if soldiers duities are properties destructions. And please you go and examing your head for supporting corruption. For anyone to commit an act of vandalism, it's criminal offence and it's also corruption no matter who that person was and correcting wrong deed by doing wrong is not the way to go.

indomie generation spotted.I know your in your twenty's....
if you were older you will understand the kind of country your in.....
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Apelex(m): 1:50pm On May 30, 2016
adimsmt:

Nigeria will never secceed as a country if soldiers duities are properties destructions. And please you go and examing your head for supporting corruption. For anyone to commit an act of vandalism, it's criminal offence and it's also corruption no matter who that person was and correcting wrong deed by doing wrong is not the way to go.

Please don't insult me.cuz I never insulted you....
What are you doing as a citizen to make Nigeria succeed?

Why not go and correct the soildiers when dey are destroying the properties?

Maybe then u will know the kind of country your are in??

You are still probably very young..and don't quote me again....I DONT SELL CHEEZE BALLS
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 30, 2016
KenModi:

When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigerians monkeys and Baboons, this is exactly what he was referring to.

Where do monkeys and baboons live? In the jungle right? You and I both know in the jungle there are no rules, completely lawless.

Can today's Nigeria be called a lawful country? Can you boldly call Nigerians law abiding citizens? You answer is as good as mine.

Nnamdi was even nice calling Nigeria a zoo!
Nnamdi saw it all. Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 30, 2016
eyinjuege:

The man is crazy....

May probably be high from gbana or something.

If you investigate further na, you'll find out that he's a fake soldier just wearing the camouflage
Who knows if he is one of boko haram?
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 30, 2016
Nalikedis:
it is called consequence. In any modern society there should be consequences for every action or inaction. People come an hour late to a 30min program and we term it African time... Yet we ask ourselves why the black race is backward. A pastor sleep with church members yet the congregation hail him on as their father in the lord, FRSC neglected accident victim until they are made to pay yet nobody got disciplined for such, a patient died because doctors will not attend to emergency until the family pay for card yet nobody was questioned for this, your class rep chop what u contributted yet u ignored him... We are the way we are because nobody pay for misdeeds
I am seeing some sense in what u said
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 30, 2016
ogasnow:

Following one way is not necessary to beat traffic or do they want to cause more traffic, accident, robbery etc. Barbaric behaviour requires barbaric responses.
Haha *ogasnow i hail grin
Re: Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup by gbishman: 3:09pm On May 30, 2016
This officer should be given a medal, if human beings fail to behave or exhibit traits of discipline then they should be treated as animals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.