Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) (5365 Views)

Navy Parades Members Of Niger-Delta Avengers / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by Ratello: 9:24pm On May 29, 2016
modath:

Some people sad about this!! Enemies of progress... undecided

Hmmnnn
Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by funkydislo: 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
kossyablaze:
Yes... I need thr DNA result. Deal with it... If na fulani herdsmen now, u go hide. Hausa Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by QuotaSystem: 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

But, no Dynamite. I still trust our Gallant Soldiers to dig them out. I feel these are small fishes in a big River.

Definitely.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by mightyhazell: 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
Funny how dese zombies run to mods with runny nose each time they pick a fight and hav dia faces beaten in,..smh!

Btw,I hope dese guyz aint innocent youngmen, like d cases we v had earlier on ...

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by funkydislo: 9:27pm On May 29, 2016
franchizy:
This guys does not look like NDA guys. To me they simply IPOD members claiming to be NDA.
God will expose them one by one. WE remain one Nigerians.
So some IPOD members are so gullible to used as NDA guys.Lolzzzzzzzz.Can't stop laughing.You ain't see anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by Fash20: 9:30pm On May 29, 2016
todayboy:
Arrangee militants
See as the are happy in the pix they know army will release them tommorow after this photoshoot
That's how they released the fake chibok girl and hide her from the public the next day
Take a look at the picture the guys are happy and don't look like ijaws
Democracy day lie spotted
Ipod alert

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
rottennaija:
They are suspect until proven guilty. That's the terms used.

Seriously, the security apparatus needs to conduct a serious mob up operations in bayelsa, rivers states, delta and akwa ibom. Too many arms are in the hands of people in those region, especially Rivers, delta and bayelsa
they shud also search all the fulanis both the ones rearing cow or not they also need 2 search al the agboros in lagos and ogun

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by Nature8(m): 9:39pm On May 29, 2016
Make una make sure say na the real Avengers be this before una go go arrest innocent people abeg..
Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by rottennaija(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2016
Hizzy:

they shud also search all the fulanis both the ones rearing cow or not they also need 2 search al the agboros in lagos and ogun

They r doing that already. Or have you nt been reading the news?
Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by todayboy: 11:10pm On May 29, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

What is wrong if a caught criminal is not frowning?

Or you expect them roughened up and beaten blue black so that human rights international and enemies of progress will have something to say?

If your sister was among the chibok girls you wouldn't be talking like this.

I'm sure that if it was a scam, even the US will be in the know and expose us.

Abeg if you cannot wish this nation well, just SHUT UP!! angry angry

Bro take it easy no fight
Look at the guy in white shirt he his laughing how can arrest a serious militant and he his laughing
This photoshoot to deceive Nigerians and secondly non of the boys look like ijaws
As far am concern this boys are not militants
Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by Mubby4luv(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2016
rusher14:
That one even piss for pant.
grin grin I saw it too

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by ilovetheline: 12:06am On May 30, 2016
Re: Faces Of Niger Delta Avengers Arrested By The Nigerian Military (photo) by Nobody: 12:39am On May 30, 2016
A friend of just told me his younger brother who was lodging in the guest house was arrested too. the younger wrote WAEC in the town and was there waiting for NECO. I told you guys, they just arrested innocent boys in the guest house as tenants. foolish army

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The New, Ultra Modern Train That Will Be Used For Abuja Light Rail / Between Port Harcourt And Uyo Which Is More Beautiful / Tinubu's 5m Rejected By Nollywood Actor(Osuofia)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.