Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics (706 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics by stephenduru: 9:25pm On May 29, 2016
Dele Momodu has always been a fan of John Dramani Mahama, the incumbent President of Ghana, and so it didn’t come as a surprise to many Nigerians when he declared support for the politician who is running for another term in office.

However, Ghanaians following the Nigerian publisher have called him out for supporting Mahama’s return to office, accusing him of meddling into their politics for personal gain, a claim Momodu thoroughly denies.

While Mahama is the flag bearer of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), his opponent Nana Afufo-Addo of the National Patriotic Party (NPP), is winning many hearts, hence why the country-people are slugging it out with Momodu.

See their exchange above.

But Dele Momodu is undeterred. He has since been posting Mahama’s flyers, driving his point home: he isn’t scared easily.

Perhaps, his Ghanaian followers need to look up his fight with Davido’s Adeleke family and see how tenacious the publisher can be when driven?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/ghanaians-accuse-dele-momodu-of-wading.html

Re: Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics by stephenduru: 9:26pm On May 29, 2016

Re: Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics by fiizznation: 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
The man{dele} is a "journalist", so I suppose he is doing his work{journalism}
Re: Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics by SuperSupremo(m): 9:56pm On May 29, 2016
Whether they like it or not its John Mahama winning

We don't need any change in Ghana as the opposition compares themselves to APC

Why vote for this....

Re: Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics by KINGwax007(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2016
grin uncle dele may still be pained for not being made a minister...
I mean, its awfully disgraceful, especially after an epic fail effort to become the president many yrs ago! grin

Maybe going to ghana may offer such opportunity for him..

But as things turn out, it appears he's already pinched his tent with a losing side grin

Someone shld knock his head back to senses before he took out his anger on another young successful man (like he did to Davido) after failure...

My 2cents
Re: Ghanaians Accuse Dele Momodu Of Wading In2 Their Politics 4 Financial Gains(pics by okoro4: 6:22am On May 30, 2016
That is why I like Ghanaians.They don't take shit

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N900m From Dudafa's Account / I Was Shocked Jonathan conceded Defeat –buhari / Coward-in-chief - Nigerians React To Buhari's Absence In Ogoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.