Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army (29332 Views)

Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / How Southern Ijaw People Transport Their Luggage In Bayelsa (pics) / I Won't Apologize Niger-Delta Avengers - Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2016
ganisucks:
Let them go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ grab him na. Haven't they already invaded the creeks A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ arrested the king. Let them go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ grab him. Did the US need Pakistan †̥♥ produce Osama BinLaden. They used their intel, pinpointed his exact location, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ then sent a strike team †̥♥ get him quietly, without the Pakistani government knowing about it. The NA is waiting for free food, they go tire.

It's 2016, this typing format is outdated

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by 4nobody4every1: 10:00am On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahaha, you re in ivory coast rather.
#AsylumThings
l dont want Buhari to jail me, l messed up big time as the president, Dasuki and his cronies stole alot, l better relax in Ivory coast than to go to jail, dont let Buhari know l am in Ivory coast grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by chrisblack: 10:04am On May 30, 2016
Carlmax:

"the average man from this region is lazy? " how dare you say that! After they have been marginalized and their God given resources exploited with absolutely no benefit to them. Their ecosystem extremely polluted that they can't even farm or fish on their land. Yet you dare call them lazy and terrorists. Because they are now enlightened and emboldened to fight for their rights and the future of their children. Let me tell you, a thousand Chinese drones can't stop them cos until there is no soul left in the Niger Delta we will continue to fight for our emancipation from this strangling enclave called Nigeria.
and the avengers u praise are doing what.restoring the enviroment
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by igbsam(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2016
gibzzhd:
All u fools from the east,west & North talking rubbish here should take a trip to the creeks n c 4 urself.you shouldn't be told about ur own country.The region that produce the resources of this unfortunate country is in poverty. when u visit there u would c a need to join the avengers.The kingdom of heaven suffers violence n the violent take it by force.if lives would be lost it all part of the struggle for a better future. if not their children's destiny would be mortgage.

You should also take a walk to the creek and see how thesethese militants are living a frevoulous lifestyle there from d money gotten from the so called pipeline protection contract. Go see d mansions, cars, hotels these guys own. some even went as far as owing schools outside d country, yet the ND they claim they are fighting for has been neglected. Mind you, i am from this region and i know what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by chrisblack: 10:13am On May 30, 2016
Orji3:

Sometimes I ask If ur kind still exists.
Do u think everyone from riverine is an avenger?
Killing d Innocent civilians, is it the way to rebuild destroyed plants? Avengers are in creeks and dares u to come. Is it the duty of civilians to fish out criminals? How do u mean to triple attack ?...why not triple attack on boko that are taking lives day by day? Now economy is more precious than human lives. What do u understand by intimidation? Then why won't they fight for their own state and full right.
boko is already getting a taste. U need to understand. What the state means. I have and will never advocate the killing of innocent persons. However I will not support the indirect sabotage of a country's economic life. the avenge rs have no regard for its people and the environment. they are inviting the military by this act. the military is not civil defence force. the advent of the military coming in will lead to innocent lost of life termed collateral damage. intended or not it will happen this is the reality of war .if they truly care about there people or environment they would desist. Nigeria is too big to fail. the world powers will never allow .even if we all decide they would resist. why? It a topic for another day which I will be willing to lecture u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by RandomVic(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2016
donsteady:
Go and tell Shehu of Borno to Produce Shekau and all the Boko boys. When you are done then come back here and repeat same thing. Single shame you people don't

Best comment on a nairaland post in a very long time. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by ckmayoca: 10:24am On May 30, 2016
voiceofdelta50:
10mil dolar cant buy this case bubu must bow

Nna u dey vex oh.
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by Sant1m: 10:24am On May 30, 2016
STPEACE:
federal government tompolo is smarter, wiser and knowledgeable than Nigeria federal government, now the best their soldiers can do is to intimidate and humiliatie innocent citizens of the land.
Nobody is ever faster and smatter than a regular army, its only a matter of time he will be caught. the govt has more reach and finance, time my friend, only time and you will receive the info that To polo has been apprehended, either in Sao Time or Cameroon. the first sign that a war is already lost is when the theatre is your comfort zone. America ensures they bring the battle to your door step. To polo has failed, it would have been better for Tompollo to surrender himself.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by gbishman: 10:31am On May 30, 2016
Who ever is writing this to me is a sympathizer of this NDA group. The government countless times tried to dialogue with this criminal and even the delta state and Bayelsa state governors tried to intervene but all to no avail. Now the time for dialogue has elapsed. Now it's war let the people dance to the songs of war.
Remember one of the duties of Chiefs is primarily to foster and coporate with government by promoting peace in his or her dormain. Failure to do this this rulers should take full responsibility.
They have soiled their hands with bribes and bounties from the militants and now push has come shore they are compelled to honour their own part of the bargain by providing security and shelter.
As for me the army should remain there but conduct their self in a professional manner and if the Chiefs love their community the best thing for them to do is to collaborate with the army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by Nobody: 10:32am On May 30, 2016
omenka:
The Army is always more effective with the cooperation of locals in any area they operate. This helps to prevent unnecessary collateral damages and casualties.

Let the locals provide the needed info so we can put this thing behind us once and for all.

Now, the same enemies of state that were busy singing praises of the criminal activities of NDA are the ones complaining of being oppressed now the government has chosen to respond a little to their call.

Smh.
So the vilagas wil sofa b/c tompolo and avengers abi the army are in nkpor in anambra state kiln my people bt soon my people wil reciprocate 2 treat their tribe de same we cant watch them kil us mbanu

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by Nobody: 10:40am On May 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l dont want Buhari to jail me, l messed up big time as the president, Dasuki and his cronies stole alot, l better relax in Ivory coast than to go to jail, dont let Buhari know l am in Ivory coast grin grin

Hahahahahaha, this bros you nor well I swear.
You have made my day already, oya chop knuckle.

Come bros, read my signature and tell me what you think. *wink*

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by gibzzhd: 10:40am On May 30, 2016
igbsam:

You should also take a walk to the creek and see how thesethese militants are living a frevoulous lifestyle there from d money gotten from the so called pipeline protection contract. Go see d mansions, cars, hotels these guys own. some even went as far as owing schools outside d country, yet the ND they claim they are fighting for has been neglected. Mind you, i am from this region and i know what I'm saying
Thank God u know this as me n u lives amongs them.did their wealth not come from the struggle? where would they have been if they have kept quiet and watch their lands marginalized? May be school drop out becos of lack of fund or unemployed graduates as many are in the Niger delta.The struggle is worth it asnothing come easily in this pathetic country of ours.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by everozone: 10:41am On May 30, 2016
I thought the army claimed that they have arrested 10 avengers,they should go ahead and apprehend the remnants of NDA,why forcing the ijaws to produce governor Tompolo and the Avengers?I begin to see frustration on the part of Nigerian army.
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by everozone: 10:42am On May 30, 2016
I thought the army claimed that they have arrested 10 Avengers,they should go ahead and apprehend the remnants of NDA,why forcing the ijaws to produce governor Tompolo and the Avengers?I begin to see frustration on the part of Nigerian army.
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by 989900: 10:43am On May 30, 2016
We warned them. . .. The armed forces are yet to start anything, this is just the foundation for an 'indefinite occupation' -- y'all will live, eat, fish, farm, and sleep, or not sleep together with them for a very lonnnggg time; maybe have babies for them even.

E ti gba alejo oran!
angry
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by ScotsReferendum: 10:44am On May 30, 2016
gibzzhd:
All u fools from the east,west & North talking rubbish here should take a trip to the creeks n c 4 urself.you shouldn't be told about ur own country.The region that produce the resources of this unfortunate country is in poverty. when u visit there u would c a need to join the avengers.The kingdom of heaven suffers violence n the violent take it by force.if lives would be lost it all part of the struggle for a better future. if not their children's destiny would be mortgage.

Why did you mention the East.?
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by Legitbaba(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

The people of Borno formed civilian JTF to fish out Boko Haram members, Ijaw people should do the same to fish out NDAs.

Boko haram killed born people...NDA doesn't kill kill Ijaw people....u get the drift??

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by ScotsReferendum: 10:46am On May 30, 2016
Sant1m:
Nobody is ever faster and smatter than a regular army, its only a matter of time he will be caught. the govt has more reach and finance, time my friend, only time and you will receive the info that To polo has been apprehended, either in Sao Time or Cameroon. the first sign that a war is already lost is when the theatre is your comfort zone. America ensures they bring the battle to your door step. To polo has failed, it would have been better for Tompollo to surrender himself.

Did Americans win in Vietnam.? Poor historian like you talking

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by nzeobi(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2016
omenka:
Why have you people chosen to encourage the destruction and pollution of other people's lands and water bodies?? Would you people be as ecstatic and supportive had your lands been that being polluted??

Smh.
Why do you people support killing of innocent People in their own land cos of hatred for their God's given resources.
Don't worry soon you and your community will suffer same faith.
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by blemgeorge: 10:51am On May 30, 2016
Its not the how the story is going but how it ends
The truth need to be told
Innocent people are being intimidated and you people say its good.
Buari is not solving the problem rather he is strengthening it.
Bcus more will join them
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by Ndifereke: 10:54am On May 30, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Everyone is assumed guilty till proven innocent in this situation. Borno people formed civilian JTF and fished out Boko Haram thereby proving they were not part of it. I expect Oporoza people to emulate Borno and use civilian JTF to fish out NDA in their mist.

Total nonsense!! You are comparing apples and oranges. Boko Haram were killing them and they stood risk of being wiped out that's why Borno people formed JTF. Are NDA killing any humanbeing much less Niger-Deltas? When Boko Haram started with killing Christians first, Borno people were happy until they turned on them and they had to start wailing. Oporozoa can't emulate Borno people coz they are not dying and NDA are not killing them, they are fighting for a just cause. Get that into your hypocritical head!!
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by 4nobody4every1: 10:56am On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahaha, this bros you nor well I swear.
You have made my day already, oya chop knuckle.

Come bros, read my signature and tell me what you think. *wink*
I will vote if you can tell Dasuki & Jonathan to wire what you see at the back of my picture below, l am sleeping now and once l get the alert l will vote for your candidate grin grin cool

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by igbsam(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2016
gibzzhd:

Thank God u know this as me n u lives amongs them.did their wealth not come from the struggle? where would they have been if they have kept quiet and watch their lands marginalized? May be school drop out becos of lack of fund or unemployed graduates as many are in the Niger delta.The struggle is worth it asnothing come easily in this pathetic country of ours.

Struggle only to enrich their pockets by destroying d farmlands and waters of farmers and fishermen who couldn't take up arms ? After receiving settlements, they showoff in their face leaving them to their fate as all their means of livelihood has been destroyed by the so called fighters ? Read wat u wrote slowly and tell me if it makes sense.
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by naso2(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2016
When Intelligence fails foolishness prevails. When intelligence fails gragra prevails, exactly what is happening to NA. So if they don't 'produce" them , go ahead with your plans. 1999 is different from 2016. anything you do will be made public to the whole world, you cant come and destroy innocent lives and get away with it this time.

Our man remembered the militants but forgot his gambari brothers who are terrorizing people right in their own communities

a lot of posters are here talking pure undiluted rubbish. you think the locals have the powers to hand over these guys? If these militants sense that anyone is trying to sabotage them, can the NA provide the needed security for them and their family members now and after?

If as a government human lives can be sacrificed to protect "oil business" then be sure that the people will fight it by whatever means possible. then one thing is sure, your oil business dies .
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by poiZon: 11:08am On May 30, 2016
mrvitalis:
Use what ever means necessary, collectaral damages should be minimised, but find this criminals and make show they are treated like common criminals they are

No one can fight the Nigerian military and win
No one can hold Nigeria to random

Am a Nigerian and will die as one

who n who liked this bobo post?

nairalanders zombies r pathetic!
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by omenka(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2016
nzeobi:

Why do you people support killing of innocent People in their own land cos of hatred for their God's given resources.
Don't worry soon you and your community will suffer same faith.
Shut up. Who did you see supporting "killing"?? If anything, no one supports killing more than Ugandans- they celebrated #Agatu with so much fanfare, celebrate BH bombing with so much pomp, pop champagne whenever Nigerians are killed, celebrate NDA's illegal activities, celebrate thieves and treasury looters, etc. You know absolutely nothing. Steer clear my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by lordmans(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2016
ganisucks:
Let them go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ grab him na. Haven't they already invaded the creeks A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ arrested the king. Let them go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ grab him. Did the US need Pakistan †̥♥ produce Osama BinLaden. They used their intel, pinpointed his exact location, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ then sent a strike team †̥♥ get him quietly, without the Pakistani government knowing about it. The NA is waiting for free food, they go tire.

Ur comment exposed ur ignorance of wot actually transpired. The us used an unorthodox means to torture information out of muslim prisoners which i believed would have attracted a huge cry if employed on Nigerians. The info revealed a dead end figure named Al-Kuwaiti. He was a ghost n a cold lead until the pakistani intelligence supplied them with a compehensive list of phone numbers of suspected alqaeda members n sympathisers. Dat list helped d CIA to localise dere search dat vital link to Osama. So u see d importance of local cooperation n intelligence?

Maybe u dont know d special forces of d navy n army used d same tactics in borno area to eliminate some arrow heads of boko haram n some of dere affiliates. They dd nt make noise abt it cos of d sensitiv nature of d operation which is ongoing. Even if dey start striking militants in sting operations like dat in d niger delta area i'm sure ppl like u will still criticise dem. D US went public abt d operation to avoid diplomatic rows abt d sovereignty of d concerned nations before bloggers who already had inkling of d operation beat dem to it.

Learn to appreciate d gallant men n women of d Nigerian military who put dere lives at stake each time ur 'people' create instability in any guise. Remember dey hv families too. Who cares for dere loved ones after dere demise in those operations?

In d niger delta, d ppl ar d militants, d militants ar d ppl. When new faces ar seen around in ur community u shd kno sth is fishy. D army no matter hw powerful will need a lot of local intelligence for a successful campaign, unless it is planning an indescriminate bombardmt which will create heavy collateral damage in its wake. Which if u dont kno dat option would hv been easiest for our armed forces. Bombard n start counting bodies later.

But they chose to b humane by going for d main culprits only even at a some loss to lives of its personnel, so d communities shd do better to supply needed intel.
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by Kenturkey048(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2016
Sorry to say this,most of you talk before u think,,.nigeria military also having biased mind..am sure most of you saying odi-fied dem is gat least ideas of what is happening in maiduguri,,.why haven't they odi-fied some local goverment in madaguri dat habors bokoharam,,we av lost more than 2000 soldiers in deadly ambushes masterminded by communities trying to protect.as na ND all of una. Wan comment nonsense.u guys should think before commenting most times.
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by Nobody: 11:41am On May 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
I will vote if you can tell Dasuki & Jonathan to wire what you see at the back of my picture below, l am sleeping now and once l get the alert l will vote for your candidate grin grin cool

Hahahahaha, bros you sure say you never Start?
should I on your behalf call doctor adamu bolaji ezeogu of federal psychiatric yaba? lwkmh

Bros abeg talk well jor, else I will tell buhari that you have escaped to ivory coast. lol

can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by general1970: 12:04pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

They must not only produce tompolo but also Jonathan.
And the Nigerian Army should also beam their search lights and go ransack otueke in bayelsa same way they are doing in gbaramatu.

Wetin Jonathan do you? Shey na Jonathan make 4(four) seed of tomatoes N1000?
Re: Ijaw People Must Produce Avengers, tompolo - Army by general1970: 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Boko haram reigned supreme when goodluck was president. Blame him for not fishing out boko haram sponsors.

As I earlier stated, these people (tompolo, jonathan and avengers) must not only be fished out but also be stoned to death after been fished out.

You talk as if is that easy, now Buhari is there why can't he publish the looters of our economy and sponsors of BokoHaram. Wait a minute, you want Jonathan to be stoned to death? Na wa, somethings are suppose to be kept in our mind not good saying them in public cos they might turn back to hurt you. Guy be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women / Nigerians React To Amnesty Int'l Call On Ihierjirika, Minima, Badeh & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.