Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49826 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

You would loose money if you back her. Guy/ladies who have been in the bottom can't/are not likely to win.

[size=13pt]~The Gambler has spoken! grin

~Are you serious?I think she's capable of turning things around if she doesnt let the nerves take over her performance. . .who knows ! undecided [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~The Gambler has spoken! grin

~Are you serious?I think she's capable of turning things around if she doesnt let the nerves take over her performance. . .who knows ! undecided [/size]

hy mohawchic, howdy?
i dont think rachael will go far at all, she is at best a 4th rounder, by mid nov she's be gone
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ The Gambler has spoken! grin

So nah me u dey yab like dat? grin grin cheesy. Don't worry,I'll get you back wink.

On a serious note, once you've been in the botton two, it's almost impossible for you to win. I guess that's how the show works undecided.

Kenny_G:

hy mohawchic, howdy?
i dont think rachael will go far at all, she is at best a 4th rounder, by mid nov she's be gone
I'm not sure how long she'll last,but I definitely don't see her in the semi finals and beyond.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2009
Lol @mohawkchic&C2P
Yes, spoken like a true gambler!cheesy
Rachel has a fair chance of winning, come on. Maybe top 4. But she's not going a day too soon. I hope.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2009
maedan:

Lol @mohawkchic&C2P
Yes, spoken like a true gambler!:[/b]D
Rachel has a fair chance of winning, come on. Maybe top 4. But she's not going a day too soon. I hope.
[b]You Too!!!! So it is like dat ehn? undecided grin grin Don't worry I'll also get you back. Nah me & youse two for NL. Una go see tongue cheesy grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

So nah me u dey yab like dat? grin grin cheesy. Don't worry,I'll get you back wink.

On a serious note, once you've been in the botton two, it's almost impossible for you to win. I guess that's how the show works undecided.
I'm not sure how long she'll last,but I definitely don't see her in the semi finals and beyond.

[size=13pt]~ grin Who me? Never!! kiss

~After watching her almost crumble on the bottom two performance,i'm tempted to agree but she'll have to comeback stronger to prove that wrong & earn her place! All depends on the song choice & how she delivers i suppose. . .[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2009
Kenny_G:

hy mohawchic, howdy?

[size=13pt]~Hey Kenny_G,All good ta. Hope all's good w/ you too. . .

~You think?! undecided She'll have to believe she deserves to be there to make people want to pick up the phone & vote ! Giving up college to end up been voted out on mediocre performances will be such a shame![/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
maedan:

Lol @mohawkchic&C2P
Yes, spoken like a true gambler!cheesy

[size=13pt]~Hey You! kiss I hope she turns things around! [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by TOPE20001(f): 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

You would loose money if you back her. Guy/ladies who have been in the bottom can't/are not likely to win.

Not true jare
fantasia was in the bottom twice or so on AI and she won tongue cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Amigoz(f): 4:31am On Oct 16, 2009
Well I missed the first live show sad sad

But got the full gist 4rm ma colleagues cheesy cheesy

Surprised to hear Kandy rain were the first to go (thot they did alrite in their auditions)

Oh well, not losing any sleep over that tongue

Even more surprised to hear Rachel was in the bottom two shocked shocked

She probably will make it to the final 5 but I dont see her in the top 3, but then again, its the X factor!! The good ones get stronger every week . . . . . me watching dis space cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2009
@mohawkchic, trust me, Rachel can do it. Did you see her first live show? (of course you did grin)! She reminded me of Alexandra in the very beginning. They give their all on stage(dancing, singing, performing), while the other girls just stand and sing. And did you see Alexandra perform her single "Bad Boys"? (of course you did grin grin kiss kiss!!!) Now I know why she won. And Rachel has that star quality. Let's just hope the nation doesn't get cold feet about another black girl winning the X-Factor. If they don't, Rachel just might do it wink.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by freeview(f): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2009
Racheal is just ok not an extra ordinary singer.I dont think a person of colour can win the competion this time around,last year was all about them.Alexandra burke and Jls smiley
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2009
Rachel is far from an extra-ordinary singer, but then no one on this year's version is - except maybe Lucie Jones and Joe McElderry. That guy has the best voice of the competition IMO. And Lucie Jones' version of "I Will Always Love You" is the only one in the world I ever listened to without cringing!! grin. If she ever makes an al bum I wish she'd do that same version on it. It would make a great single!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2009
maedan:

Rachel is far from an extra-ordinary singer, but then no one on this year's version is - except maybe Lucie Jones and Joe McElderry. That guy has the best voice of the competition IMO. And Lucie Jones' version of "I Will Always Love You" is the only one in the world I ever listened to without cringing!! grin. If she ever makes an al bum I wish she'd do that same version on it. It would make a great single!!
You cannot be serious! Lucy and Joe are extra-ordinary? tell me you are joking, lol The top 3 will come from the over-25's and probably Miss Frank, The little ive seen of danny tells me the guy is heads and shoulders above the rest, his only drawback is his OTT and attitude at times but the guy shud win it,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2009
Lol. Ok, @ Kenny G. You all are still thinking based on Danyl's "best audition" episode. Maybe Joe Elderry doesn't seem loud or flashy like most of the over 25s(eg Jamie, Danyl & co) and he doesn't have the looks, but I tell you he has the best voice. Female best is Lucie Jones. But I'm basing my instinct solely on voice quality, not that they have the so-called "x-factor". But if that Danyl wins I'll eat my hat(if I have one grin). I want Olly Murs to win bc he's so cute and likeable, but that's very unlikely undecided.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2009
maedan:

Lol. Ok, @ Kenny G. You all are still thinking based on Danyl's "best audition" episode. Maybe Joe Elderry doesn't seem loud or flashy like most of the over 25s(eg Jamie, Danyl & co) and he doesn't have the looks, but I tell you he has the best voice. Female best is Lucie Jones. But I'm basing my instinct solely on voice quality, not that they have the so-called "x-factor". But if that Danyl wins I'll eat my hat(if I have one grin). I want Olly Murs to win bc he's so cute and likeable, but that's very unlikely undecided.
aha Maedan i think you are being unfair to dannyl, he had by my reckoning the best performance on saturday, he was outstanding and while Joe might have the better voice i think Danny has the stage presence, maybe Joe cud make the finals as well but i'd be very suprised if he wins it,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2009
@Kenny_G
Well I don't know what you all see in that Danyl. From what I hear he's too over-confident and once made the Kandy Rain girls cry when he told them to their face they could never win it. Also his performances can get too over-zealous but I'm sure Simon will train him better on that grin. One magazine said something about his "bulging" eyes once and it made me laugh!! I just don't want him to win, somehow. Rather than him, let Jamie Afro win. He's cooler wink.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:35am On Oct 16, 2009
maedan:

@Kenny_G
Well I don't know what you all see in that Danyl. From what I hear he's too over-confident and once made the Kandy Rain girls cry when he told them to their face they could never win it. Also his performances can get too over-zealous but I'm sure Simon will train him better on that grin. One magazine said something about his "bulging" eyes once and it made me laugh!! I just don't want him to win, somehow. Rather than him, let Jamie Afro win. He's cooler wink.
ya i heard that story abt kandy rain, but like evrything in life there are always 2 sides to the story, i have actually met the guy once shortly after the auditions and i have 2 say he is the most down to earth guy u can ever meet.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2009
Who's watching?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2009
Me liking the songs for Tonight, more uptempo
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2009
I wasnt too impressed with rachael's performance but she will definitely get my sympathetic vote call 09016161104 to vote for racheal cool
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
busybody20:

I wasnt too impressed with rachael's performance but she will definitely get my sympathetic vote call 09016161104 to vote for racheal cool

Now i think she's not good enough!! angry

Maybe the song choice is not soothing her,

Joe's performance was top notch, best so far tonight
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2009
What the hell was that from the twins? Awful!!! But Hillarious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
Who do you think is gonna be in the bottom two?

Mine is Rachel  embarassed and Miss Frank  cry   embarassed   embarassed   embarassed    cry 

John & Edward will have the whole of Ireland voting for them so that could be their saving grace  angry   angry
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2009
Just voted for Rachael Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cheesy

I think Jamie stole the performance of the night cool
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2009
Bottom 2 could be The twins and Rachael again angry
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2009
busybody20:

Who do you think is gonna be in the bottom two?

Mine is Rachel embarassed and Miss Frank cry embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

John & Edward will have the whole of Ireland voting for them so that could be their saving grace angry angry

I certainly won't be voting for them!
My vote goes to Olly, I love him.
I thought he was the best last night.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
The worst performances based on last night were Rachel's and the twins'!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
Best Performances of the night
Jamie Oliver (WOW!!)
Olly Murs (Did you see his crazy moves?? White man can dance!!)
Lloyd Daniels (he could sing the National Anthem and I'll still love it!! He puts a new spin on any song he chooses to sing. He's purrfect grin kiss)

Worst
The Twins ( grin) (Their vocals were shocked shocked shocked. And don't get me started on their clothes and dancing grin grin)
Rachel Adedeji (Her makeup/hair was funny. I loved her clothes, she looks like a star but something is wrong somewhere. She needs a more chilled appearance)

Indifferent To-----
Stacey
Danyl
Lucie
Miss Frank (They were wonderful with their song choice, they're getting better and look great. But like I said, I'm indifferent cheesy cheesy)

Who deserves to go thru to next week based solely on merit---
Joe McElderry (this guy's voice is kiss kiss. Even Simon thinks so. Joe just has to build up on his personality; he needs confidence and funk. Maybe he should borrow some from feisty Olly grin!!)
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2009
Top performance of the night has to be
*Olly Murs ===He was great
*danyl===Top notch
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2009
I think Lloyds performance was the worst,
very bland.
The twins performance as well, a total joke.
The over 25s were the best, they are in
a different league to the rest of the acts.
Miss Frank were all over the place.
Stacey was the best out of the girls
and I suppose Joe was the best out of the
boys.
I am not happy with the boys Cheryl put
through. The other 3 would have been more
interesting and brought more to the show.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2009
Is it just me or is Danyl getting scarier every week? When he's hitting the bridge of a song he always opens his mouth so wide you'd think he could swallow the TV!! And Simon should quit being so mean to the other contestants. He hardly has anything nice to say and pushed Cheryl to tears with his criticism.

@mohawkchic, I'm sure you're happy with ur girls (Miss Frank grin grin). They're looking more together now. Even the hairdresser got rid of her freaky weave and has a cool hair do now. They're going on strong but I'm not sure they would outlast the big ones (the girls, the over-25s). And as for the twins cheesy cheesy - I can bet you're keeping your fingers crossed they'd be out this week. And u know what, after their PVC get up last night, so am I!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (67)

BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69