Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49827 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 3:43am On Oct 05, 2009
^^^Really?? I actually prefer Kandy Rain's - I'm rooting for them; Miss FRANK seem too mismatched cheesy. Maybe because I know their history - but they just don't make a convincing group. But they're just so happy to be in the show they'd gladly sing with a group of chihuahuas if they were asked to grin!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 3:51am On Oct 05, 2009
maedan:

Don't you dare misquote me angry cheesy. Kiss ko, miss ni grin.
Awwwwwww u know I miss u too cry kiss cheesy

mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~"The Only Thing Worse Than Being Talked About Is Not Being Talked About."~ Oscar Wilde ~ grin[/size]

Have you finished your 3rd drinking session? tongue
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 3:52am On Oct 05, 2009
maedan:

^^^Really?? I actually prefer Kandy Rain's - I'm rooting for them; Miss FRANK seem too mismatched cheesy. Maybe because I know their history - but they just don't make a convincing group. But they're just so happy to be in the show they'd gladly sing with a group of chihuahuas if they were asked to grin!!

[size=13pt]~The X-Stripers? grin Now you know where they's end up if all else fails? I was never keen on them from the start to be honest!

~ cheesy. . Miss Frank are uping their game w/ each performance as a group. . .unless Ireland backs the obnoxious Twins to stay in,i think they're Louis bet shot at staying in the competition to the end. . .Mz Frank that is![/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 3:54am On Oct 05, 2009
maedan:

Chei u will never change sha cheesy grin. Although I agree with you wink

The rapping bit got my goat. Buncha horrible rappers angry angry angry
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 3:56am On Oct 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~The X-Stripers? grin Now you know where they's end up if all else fails? I was never keen on them from the start to be honest!

~ cheesy. . Miss Frank are uping their game w/ each performance as a group. . .unless Ireland backs the obnoxious Twins to stay in,i think they're Louis bet shot at staying in the competition to the end. . .Mz Frank that is![/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abeg I need live tickets sharp sharp cheesy grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 4:00am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

The rapping bit got my goat. Buncha horrible rappers angry angry angry

[size=13pt]~ You're both meaniez tongue The rap thing is different & Unique in its own way. . i quite liked it tongue[/size]

chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abeg I need live tickets sharp sharp cheesy grin.

[size=13pt]~ grin Yeah han!! Wetin you wan go see?[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 4:13am On Oct 05, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~ You're both meaniez tongue The rap thing is different & Unique in its own way. . i quite liked it tongue[/size]

[size=13pt]~ grin Yeah han!! Wetin you wan go see?[/size]

You know we speak the truth wink cool

Wetin I wan go see? Good question grin *Scratches Head* Well, Errr. . . . . Errr. . . . . Errr. . . . . . *Scratches Head Again* No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 5:15am On Oct 05, 2009
Lol @ chic2pimp - at least this time you admit you're actually watching the show. I always thought you were too much for all these popular TV reality programmes tongue cheesy. And trust me, Kandy Rain are a bunch of hookers (oops, I meant lookers!!! Lol, yes, @mohawkchic, I know their history but really the girls have advised us all to focus on their singing talents, nothing else grin)
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
i think lewie need to leave the x factor after this competition. i mean what the hell is going on? those 2 stupid boys in the finals? come on guys

Simon should have had danyl jamie and stacey not oliver murs. Stacey is more talented.

Cheryl did not choose ethan? How sad

for danny she did well sha but i felt one other girl evted was better then rachel

At the end of it all. its jamie to win and not danyl or stacey
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2009
Sky-walker:

i think louis need to leave the x factor after this competition. i mean what the hell is going on? those 2 stupid boys in the finals? come on guys

Exactly, the guy is clueless when it comes to being a judge!! How on earth could he pick those talentless twins?? I would have had Project A instead!! I almost slapped him from my screen!!

Sky-walker:

Simon should have had danyl jamie and stacey not oliver murs. Stacey is more talented.

I agree with Oliver not being chosen, I have never liked the guy from the start, i think he tries too hard, but it's obvious that when Simon likes someone! he doesn't hide it. His final 3 where guys he liked from their very first auditions!! I would have preferred Daniel (the guy with the funny coloured hair) to Olly in his category!!

Sky-walker:

Cheryl was the best in her selections!! everyone in her group was talented but she made the best choice!! Shame on Louis

Sky-walker:

for danny she did well sha but i felt one other girl evted was better then rachel

Dannie did well too but I prefer the Despina chic to the Solomon !!! all good sha

For me, I am rooting for Lucie Jones, the girl is a star!! I think Danly and Jamie are overhyped jo, they have not been able to deliver since thier first auditions!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
Sky-walker:

i think lewie need to leave the x factor after this competition. i mean what the hell is going on? those 2 stupid boys in the finals? come on guys

lol i understand why Louis went for the twins, purely commercial decision as its obvious they are not good singers; but since showbiz is about 40% hype and image, sex appeal the boys have more chance of getting votes from the female audience that the others. So i think he went for them on that basis
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
@aysomething. Jamie is good seriously. listening to him singing those songs made me rush to buy the sex on fire album. i am still looking for who sang that with or without you. Jmie can perform .remember its not all about just singing. thats why simon like danyl.

The only people who can stand to jamie on my own opinion is stacey danyl and . the new group of girls
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
i love jamie's version of with or without you
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
Jamie, Lloyd are my two fave males. Jamie can sing, and he doesn't over-do it like Danyl does. Danyl's dramatic, showy style was ok for the first audition, but he has to tone down his performance, or he'll start to be annoying. Let's see how Cheryl handles them.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by TOPE20001(f): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
aysometin:

I agree with Oliver not being chosen, I have never liked the guy from the start, i think he tries too hard, but it's obvious that when Simon likes someone! he doesn't hide it. His final 3 where guys he liked from their very first auditions!! I would have preferred Daniel (the guy with the funny coloured hair) to Olly in his category!!

Gbam . . i liked daniel's performances angry
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by saraj(f): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2009
I am glad Despina didn't get through. She sounded and looked like an annoying
Britney Spears impersonator. Jon and Edward got through to the final 12
and I am quite sure it's all politics (e.g Detour weren't fantastic but they were a
million times better than John and Edward, even Ronan Keating was trying to
discourage Louis from putting J & E through but I guess Louis is just too patriotic
and I also believe that a member of Kandy Rain is an Irish girl!!)
I can see Jon and Edward going out next week and rightly so. I think it will be
between them and Kandy Rain.
I hope Miss Frank wins. In fact, I am going to place a bet on them.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by ckz: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
I really love the group miss Frank and Rachel adedeji (probably nigirian) she is also good,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
ckz:

I really love the group miss Frank and Rachel adedeji (probably nigirian) she is also good,
agree, i think miss frank can make the last 3, but still feel dannyl and mr afro will beat them to the top prize
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by microgiant: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2009
Sky-walker:

sure
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 1:39am On Oct 09, 2009
Miss Frank to win? Why are you guys being so sentimental? They have a cute history, almost-lost-out-but-got-reprieved blabla, but is there any real chemistry and can the girls click on live stage? Bet me, the answer is no tongue.

By the way, I think I'm rooting for the blond, blue eyed boy-hunk (no, not one of the twins tongue). This year will be the funniest ever, I guarantee it cheesy.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2009
maedan:

Miss Frank to win? Why are you guys being so sentimental? They have a cute history, almost-lost-out-but-got-reprieved blabla, but is there any real chemistry and can the girls click on live stage? Bet me, the answer is no tongue.

By the way, I think I'm rooting for the blond, blue eyed boy-hunk (no, not one of the twins tongue). This year will be the funniest ever, I guarantee it cheesy.
talk true u fancy the twins, grin personally i dont think they are good singers but they are marketable and that's what matters in showbiz these days.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Amigoz(f): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2009
Louis & the twins cheesy cheesy cracks me up!! Cant wait to see ow they perform in the live competition cheesy cheesy

I think either the girls or the over 25 will win

Looking forward to the next dose
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2009
I feel louis often draws the short straw, aha its almost as if they deliberately stich him up with the worst set of hopefuls. Why didnt they give simon the groups?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
Funny enough, I think Louis has a good one this year. He just has to work on the twins, make them more likeable, and work on the image of the Kandy Rain group, and as for Miss FRANK-----no comment tongue grin.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
maedan:

Funny enough, I think Louis has a good one this year. He just has to work on the twins, make them more likeable, and work on the image of the Kandy Rain group, and as for Miss FRANK-----no comment tongue grin.
hah, i like miss frank ooo, well their singing aint bad and one of the gal is actually good looking,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2009
^^Yes, I think I know the fine one. But the other two: one has a massive weave-on that makes her look funny. The fat girl is cute but that rapping she did once just got me off her fast cheesy.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
can't stand the way they exploit people on x-factor. simon is on £5M, lewis £750,000, cheryl £1m and danni £750,000 but the twelve contestents get nothing for the 12wks,, simon takes percentage on the money from the phone lines, the contestants do not get to pick their own song choice, they get given songs by the producers, they hype up all th ingers. as soon as they are voted out by the public, they hang them out to dry. what's wrong with paying the contestants a one off payment of £100,000 each, its all about linning d pockets of simon cowell d other jugdes and ITV, they promise the winner £1M record deal but they only get £100,000 for the competition and only 2p per cd from their single which is obviously going to no1 @ xmas,
alexander burke's single - BAD BOYS is crap, was expecting a ballard. cheryl's song is better than alexander's single but alex is a better singer, cheryl has an average voice yet she judges singing talent show, hmmm na wa for showbusiness,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
I need to make quick money at the polls 2 nite. The odds make Miss Frank the favs 2 go 1st, follwed closely by those pink twins. But my instincts say I go with the twins. Who do you guys reckon is leaving tonight?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
mystikal:

I need to make quick money at the polls 2 nite. The odds make Miss Frank the favs 2 go 1st, follwed closely by those pink twins. But my instincts say I go with the twins. Who do you guys reckon is leaving tonight?

[size=13pt]~ grin Good Luck making the money. . .

~You dont say! I wonder Why undecided I wud have thought they had a better chance than that. . .

~I very much doubt the Twins will be leaving tonight! Much as i want them to: . . all depends on Songs choices & how they deliver i suppose. .even when the contestants sing crap sometimes they usually have public support so undecided

~I'm having second thoughts about watching the recorded show tomorrow as i watch Strictly Come Dancing,i might just record SCD & wacth X-factor tonight. . so much more hype. . . cheesy [/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
thameamead:

can't stand the way they exploit people on x-factor. simon is on £5M, lewis £750,000, cheryl £1m and danni £750,000 but the twelve contestents get nothing for the 12wks,, simon takes percentage on the money from the phone lines, the contestants do not get to pick their own song choice, they get given songs by the producers, they hype up all th ingers. as soon as they are voted out by the public, they hang them out to dry. what's wrong with paying the contestants a one off payment of £100,000 each, its all about linning d pockets of simon cowell d other jugdes and ITV, they promise the winner £1M record deal but they only get £100,000 for the competition and only 2p per cd from their single which is obviously going to no1 @ xmas,
alexander burke's single - BAD BOYS is crap, was expecting a ballard. cheryl's song is better than alexander's single but alex is a better singer, cheryl has an average voice yet she judges singing talent show, hmmm na wa for showbusiness,

[size=13pt]~I cudnt agree more!!

~Cheryl's Single confirmed it even more her voice is mediocre at least. .tho the song is kind of catchy

~Expected a lil more from Alex. . even the collaboration w/ Flo Rida didnt help. . . .
[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
maedan:

^^Yes, I think I know the fine one. But the other two: one has a massive weave-on that makes her look funny. The fat girl is cute but that rapping she did once just got me off her fast cheesy.

maedan:

[size=13pt]~I'm going out on a limb & collecting evidence coz i have this feeling i'm going to rub it in your face grin[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
Lol @mohawkchic, don't think I'm just being mean to the girls (Miss Frank). I do like their spunk, trust me wink.

About Alexandra, I'm a bit deflated about the Bad Boy song. It's not going to be winning any awards or reigning on any charts - but it's a song that'll grow on you eventually. Funny enough I always said the guys would make bigger hits - and I was right! I love the "Beat Again" song and video.

@ mystikal, chic2chimp and co. - how u guys dey make money on these shows?? show us the way na tongue grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67)

BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.