Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Shoot Your Wife Or Get Shot: Hilarious Robbry Tale, Air Your Viiew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoot Your Wife Or Get Shot: Hilarious Robbry Tale, Air Your Viiew (364 Views)

Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy / Air Your View On Women Empowerment, My Observations / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Your Wife Or Get Shot: Hilarious Robbry Tale, Air Your Viiew by babeface3: 6:24am On May 30, 2016
Robbers enter a house, asks for all the money
and valuables.
After they collect what they can, they give the man
of the house a gun with instructions to shoot his
wife or else he be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and
hesitates.
He is thinking of what he has gone through in life
with his wife and how she has suffered and
sacrificed for him.
He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I
can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently grabs the gun
from him and passes it on to the wife with the
same instruction.
The wife gets the gun and without any single
hesitation points to her husband’s head and pulls
the trigger.
But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The
robbers get their gun
and walk out of the house laughing.
QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would
you react towards your
wife?
2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you
give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace between this
couples, what advice
would you give?
Drop your Comments & this should really be an
interesting topic to discuss as counsellors.
Re: Shoot Your Wife Or Get Shot: Hilarious Robbry Tale, Air Your Viiew by nenade: 6:31am On May 30, 2016
Even if all my ancestors including Adam come down to beg me, I wont agree. The woman must go.
Re: Shoot Your Wife Or Get Shot: Hilarious Robbry Tale, Air Your Viiew by Marlvin(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2016
I think this is the 100th time I've re'd this stuff online.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pple Get Angry When U Fight With Their Spouse / "7 Secrets For Fixing Your Marriage." / Parents Having Private Room Are Working Towards Divorce In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.