Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend (35746 Views)

Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Nigerian Couple With 'weird' Invitation Card / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by macaranta(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2016
K
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Owliver(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2016
tfk is all these. why can't we just wed in our palour with both families there and a priest.

why all the ceremonies in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by blazetitov: 9:33am On May 30, 2016
Wicked friend!

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Brightgem(f): 9:33am On May 30, 2016
Nonsense story. Even this fat chick is shallow minded. why wud u cry over such nonsense, real people identify other real people, so she shudnt have been in the frienemy-ship in the first place cuz the bride friend must hav been given signs she isnt a real friend before the grand finale. But dear fat chick shd even b happy and get over it. I pity the goat marrying that frienemy.

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by UKBobo(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2016
Fear of fake friends is the beginning of wisdom!
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by lindiwey: 9:35am On May 30, 2016
Vanquay:

Nigga pause, light a blunt and construct your sentences better.

Yeah well, if they have been friends for years the the fatso would know the friendship wasnt genuine but she's dumb not to have seen that coming.

If I was the groom I wouldn't give a flying farts fúck...aight?

You have serious attitude issues. U sound nasty and like a spoilt brat too.. people like you don't deserve a place on earth..haba! See all the rubbish coming out from your mouth. I wonder how people around u cope with your insultive tongue. See the way you are insulting someone u don't even know because she is fat, can u create a thing talk more of a human being? U need help

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Emeka71(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
https://twitter.com/emi_739 Follow me on Twitter @Emeka Anyasi.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On May 30, 2016
When God wants to punish the bride she should go out of shape After 1 or 2 children or her belle should be fatter than toolz ass after she has kids

The yeye I go take am do no go get part 2

I will body shame her post body shape gidigan on instagram

Or if after marriage she no get belle I go use am do yeye.I'll be like with all the Kim Kardashian body you no fit carry belle even Kim Kardashian wey Don drop 2still set pass you.shakara Don finish. Please wear your wedding gown let us see if it will still size you.ako ibepe. Male dog

If I know the fat girl sef I would have advised her not to go for that wedding. That bride is not a friend. She's what they call fair weather friends. She's only friends with the fat girl because of what she wants to collect from her

Efemena come and put mouth in the matter

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Skywalker5(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2016
Vanquay:

Are you a retárd? What is the interrelationship between racism and fat shaming?

They are both discrimination

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by lindiwey: 9:39am On May 30, 2016
lindiwey:

You have serious attitude issues. U sound nasty and like a spoilt brat too.. people like you don't deserve a place on earth..haba! See all the rubbish coming out from your mouth. I wonder how people around u cope with your insultive tongue. See the way you are insulting someone u don't even know because she is fat, can u create a thing talk more of a human being? Who English language epp? Abeg make we hear word U need help
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Greenback: 9:40am On May 30, 2016
seunlayi:
Lol, go and do your wedding and left all your slim friends out of your train
grammar sha...LEFT kwa!

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Greenback: 9:42am On May 30, 2016
lindiwey:

are you south african?

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by chubbygal(f): 9:43am On May 30, 2016
God punish her , so we the chubbygals are not good for show off right ? Smh, my dear wipe your tears

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Darlx(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2016
Come here ooo

Cc: econometrics
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 9:53am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
There is no loyalty in a woman-woman friendship

Exactly ! Everyone should know this.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by macaranta(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2016
End time friend..
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2016
seunlayi:
Lol, go and do your wedding and left all your slim friends out of your train

Abi o.

Do me, I do you, God no vex.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by gudluckgreat(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2016
Vanquay:

Well, its time for the dumb fat bítch to hit the gym...You must be incredibly stupid to have a best friend and not know what he/she is capable of and seriously, crying over being kicked off the bridal trAIn...WTF?

You Must also be a retard for Suggesting she Hit the Gym cos Of what the fake friend did to Her!
She is not Obese,she is Chubby and its her body.
U are a hopeless retard If U feel that u have to change who u are cos someone thinks otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by edorhe14(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2016
Hmm..there is a thin line btw friendship and enmity.
When most friendship are shown on social media
Most friendships are overated.
Now she knows better.
Move on
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by abbiboy: 10:05am On May 30, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Who needs enemies with friends like that? I'd stop the friendship right there. What a wicked witch of the west!
Dracula bae send me the lastest dracula n horror movie list to my mail.....nduka.abbiboy@gmail.com
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by alobright17(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2016
Vanquay:

Yeah well, if they have been friends for years the the fatso would know the friendship wasnt genuine but she's dumb not to have seen that coming.

If you know and understand what betrayal of trust is,You'll not be here blaming the fat lady for not knowing she will be betrayed by her so call bestie.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by UjSizzle(f): 10:14am On May 30, 2016
How sad sad
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by javispj(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2016
chelseabmw:
Sad buh true .... I don't think I'll also include her... No offense smiley
Ill do the same if I reasoned with my leg.instead of using my brain....

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 10:16am On May 30, 2016
Wicked!
javispj:

Ill do the same if I reasoned with my leg.instead of using my brain....

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by samjadinero(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2016
Just tell us "Dami breaks down because Toolz no put her for bridal train. "
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by kingsfield(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2016
Vanquay:

U rly sound lyk an ungrateful person cos out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh n the finger typeth.
Firstly, wen she gave her money for d event , she was slim abi?
Secondly, wen she used her house for d bridal shower (hv u accomodated lyk 2 diff. ladies in ur house b4 talkless of using ur house for a whole mostly ladies event) she was very slim abi?
In conclusion she would hv rejected both d money n accommodation from her citing her chubby body as a reason.
In Asa's voice " u dnt hv to wait till u feel d pain, u can start ryt now cos z nt to late, to be grateful".

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by javispj(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2016
Vanquay:

Well, its time for the dumb fat bítch to hit the gym...You must be incredibly stupid to have a best friend and not know what he/she is capable of and seriously, crying over being kicked off the bridal trAIn...WTF?
If only u were smart enough to know how foolish u sound..at list,half ur problems would have been solved..idiot

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by EniHolar(f): 10:36am On May 30, 2016
spill:
For me Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks.

Be proud of yourself Dear, Love yourself and Live a fulfilled Life......

Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks........

God bless you up and down

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by MVLOX(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2016
spill:
For me Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks.

Be proud of yourself Dear, Love yourself and Live a fulfilled Life......

Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks........

Bros ur head dey there...... Na chubby curvy ladies win am oooo.... #teamchubbycurvyorobo

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by HomeOfMe(f): 10:37am On May 30, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
My people, please is this a good enough reason to not add your best friend to your wedding train?

A Nigerian lady broke down after her best friend refused to put her on wedding train because she's fat. You won't believe that this lady that fat shamed her best friend had collected money from this same bestie, babe even used her bestie's house for her bridal shower and still dealt her friend this wicked blow. What a wow!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/nigerian-lady-breaks-down-after-bestie.html
What if the bride was chubby,she won't wed again?

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by kingsfield(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2016
EniHolar:

God bless you up and down
I refer to dem as PHAT (pretty, hot and thick) ladies.
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2016
Is it by force to be on a train

I have turned down four request to be part of a bridal team. Our friendship got bad cos I said No. But do I care? Friendship is not by force. People should learn to happily accept a NO. The bride must have done a lot of thinking before having the courage to tell her friend No.

Life is not hard abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) / Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.