Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend (35747 Views)

Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Nigerian Couple With 'weird' Invitation Card / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by MozB: 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
blackbeau1:
*wondering* buh must she be part of the train ? Is there something to gain if u r a bridesmaid ?

I wonder o! Instead of her to worry about the current condition of Nigeria, she is worrying about sh*t that doesn't even matter

2 Likes

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
Listening to "real friends" by kanye life of pablo. "Who are the real friends we all came from the the bottom..............."
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by 4starstunna(m): 5:03pm On May 30, 2016
;DNa true toki ;
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by stevecantrell: 5:12pm On May 30, 2016
seunlayi:
Lol, go and do your wedding and left all your slim friends out of your train

That's the best revenge ! grin
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by 4starstunna(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2016
When u d eat d whole indomie u no know ;DWhen u d eat d whole indomie u no know
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Miscellaneous(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2016
spill:
For me Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks.

Be proud of yourself Dear, Love yourself and Live a fulfilled Life......

Chubby Curvy Ladies rocks........
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Oluwaxhango(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2016
spill:

Gbam yu've spoke d councils mind
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Oluwaxhango(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2016
spill:

Gbam yu've spoke d councils mind

1 Like

Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by dazzlinglyme: 11:03am On May 31, 2016
i will every ties with such friend......na wa o
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by dazzlinglyme: 11:04am On May 31, 2016
i will cut every ties with such friend......na wa o
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by canDy4eva(f): 3:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Vanquay:

Are you a retárd? What is the interrelationship between racism and fat shaming?

Well, its time for the dumb fat bítch to hit the gym...You must be incredibly stupid to have a best friend and not know what he/she is capable of and seriously, crying over being kicked off the bridal trAIn...WTF?
... n c huz talking.... Metcheeeew
Re: Fat Lady Barred From Wedding Train By Her Friend by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 01, 2016
canDy4eva:
... n c huz talking.... Metcheeeew

Is you finished or is you done cuz I ain gonna say no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man ‘Slaps’ N500 Notes On A Woman At An Event (Video) / Traditional Yoruba Wedding Process - Step-By-Step From Courtship To The Big Day / My pre wedding & wedding pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.