Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi (33296 Views)

Last Video Ghanaian DC Queen Dropped Before She Was Murdered / Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Pamelayoung: 11:29am On May 30, 2016
But report had it that Roseline was 26yrs old how come she has this grown ups as children? Na wah o!
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by ibedun: 11:34am On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
Wheb they have nightmare. Look no further it's Igbo
When they can have good sex. ..it's Igbo
When Edo man kills by name jafaru ...it's Igbo
When daura man is confused it's Igbo

Igbo the enigmatic
Igbo the cherished
Igbo the superman .
Igbo the race that gives them nightmare
Igbo the race they wished to do lagoon
Igbo the chosen ones .
Igbo my race

I am so loving....this celebrity status
5% us an honor

Refugee, self delusion is a mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by kentus123: 11:45am On May 30, 2016
oyindare:
guy u are a part two fool...guy try and change ur brain box... I b Yoruba man oooo
- @kogistar I pity your likes.......Am proudly ibo. You are such a Bigot, to think JAFARU is ibo name
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by lollmaolol(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2016
Mskrisx:

U welcome smiley

@smellymouth & @Mskrisx for your mind, you turned the thread to a chat room, abi, I m reporting you to seun and other mods right away...plus anything you say will count against you at Nairaland board meeting.
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by obowunmi(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2016
Ashewo work don begin be that.
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Mskrisx(f): 11:56am On May 30, 2016
lollmaolol:

@smellymouth & @Mskrisx for your mind, you turned the thread to a chat room, abi, I m reporting you to seun and other mods right away...plus anything you say will count against you at Nairaland board meeting.

Bros abeg ooo am very sorry

I wee nuh duit again

Plz don't tell seun nah cry embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why would you do this to these kids?

Indeed, exposing the identity of these kids would further expose them to unwanted public scrutiny and stigma.
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 30, 2016
I don't know what our policy-makers are doing about this. it is unfair on these kids, they are too young to be subjected to media scrutiny.

johnson232, see common sense

How many times have I told you that you should stop trying too hard?

ItsMeAboki:

Indeed, exposing the identity of these kids would further expose them to unwanted public scrutiny and stigma.
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by abbey1234: 12:11pm On May 30, 2016
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't know what our policy-makers are doing about this. it is unfair on these kids, they are too young to be subjected to media scrutiny.

I am not sure its about policy makers, as there must be guidelines in place; in this case its just runaway junk journalism, devoid of its ethics.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by SAMBARRY: 1:49pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
The dude above me deserves this :::

Say NO to tribalism!!
no violence please. Violence doesn't stop tribalism
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Smellymouth: 4:43pm On May 30, 2016
lollmaolol:

What!!! Report the Chairman of Omo- Onile Association?

Chai.. Seun, what do you suggest I do to this guy? grin

1 Like

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by lollmaolol(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

What!!! Report the Chairman of Omo- Onile Association?

Chai.. Seun, what do you suggest I do to this guy? grin

On behalf of the board of users , I donate this truck of close-up to your monicker, please use one tube per day, efritin should finish in 8 years time by my calculations & expiration date on it.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Smellymouth: 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
lollmaolol:

On behalf of the board of users , I donate this truck of close-up to your monicker, please use one tube per day, efritin should finish in 8 years time by my calculations & expiration date on it.

grin grin cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by osarenmwienda(f): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / Kidnappers Beat UNIPORT Lecturer To Death, Collect N1.1m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.