Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers (33301 Views)

Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by VocalWalls: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
It's really sad that despite the continuous plea by well-meaning Nigerians to discourage jungle justice and allow the full arm of law to run its course, criminals have repeatedly failed to pity themselves or other hardworking Nigerians who are in no way, the reason for the hardship in the country.

Way back in 2011, a 'kind-hearted' me was walking down a road (on a UCL match day - this made the whole place empty as almost everyone was probably watching the game). A guy crossed the road to the side I was and started begging me for some cash, he claimed he was hungry, this was at about 9pm. He had come to visit someone and the person's phone was 'switched off'.

I gave him some money from my wallet, and offered to take him to my lodge to pass the night, i was a student then. I didnt even have the slightest idea that he had an accomplice who was walking towards us in the opposite direction. He next thing was a push and a gun facing my stomach before I could regain my balance... That was how I lost everything I had on me that day, including my first blackberry phone.

A repeat happened to my kid sister, she wasn't just robbed, they broke her leg...

Just on Monday night, a friend was robbed at gun point, everything he had was taken away, they almost shot him because he told them his car has no tracker...

So I'm pleading with Nairalanders, being a firm believer in the nairaland community... have you seen this ash-colored Toyota Highlander with registration number AHD 121 AA.

Engine number is: 11298501MZ

Chassis Number: JTEHF21A210017254

The car belongs to a very dear friend, Mr. Okezie Ebubedike, and he worked hard for it.

The car was snatched at gun point from the owner at Alakahia, in Rivers State.

Please we will appreciate any useful information towards the recovery of this car.

If you have any info, please call 08069320860 or 07051502920, or the nearest police station.

Let us do our best to rid our society off these persons who do harm to the average Nigerian. The police have been notified.

Please, if you've noticed a new car in your area, parked somewhere all of a sudden, please help check if the details are in line with this one...

Rivers

121 AA

121 - Glo customer care
AA - Genotype

We will really appreciate every effort. Thank you.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Joshemmy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eeeyah. Abeg help us put am for frontpage...
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by veekid(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
angry
My brothers from that side no dey carry last

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Dandsome: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Now if the thief is caught and burnt now, others will be screaming jungle justice is not good.

Economy is bad and its affecting everyone.

Thieves and robbers, please if you want to rob, rob the wicked selfish politicians who have stolen our money, and leave the struggling masses alone.

As the thing hard for your side, na so e hard for other people too.

may the Robbers be caught.

Amen

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Dandeson1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Any reward

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by sheddo619(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eyah
U will find it very soon

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Insecurity in Nigeria is at an all time high.
Buh don't just stop at NL,make sure to also inform the Nigerian Police, they're our friends. True.

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by juliusocean(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
I hope you find it soon
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by rollUP(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wetin concern glo 121 and stolen car ...... I'm confused here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by DICKtator: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Moz22: 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
My grandmother likes to wear skirt
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by MadCow1: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
The last time my Hommie found a stolen vehicle and reported to the Police, we had to bail him out of jail with 50,000 Naira.. angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by exelseries: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Noted....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by FKseun(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
So sad! I feel for your friend. I pray that the car will be too hot for them to handle, to the extent that they will have to abandon it somewhere and flee. Your friend shall recover his car and God almighty shall receive all the glory. It is well with you...cement it with a loud AMEN!

6 Likes

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Ijehk7(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
this is terrible, I feel your pain brother, c how neat d car is En.. dey will know no peace till dey are caught with d car and jailed.. amen

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Landloard01(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
No, I haven't

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by sulakishop(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
robbers everywia
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Landloard01(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
may God help us
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
Alakahia is a bad spot to drive at night.
It use to be safest heaven for off campus students of Uniport (2005-2008) thereafter the little community experienced population explosion.
Ever since early 2009 till date, the community lost it control to criminals, drug barons, rapist and ritualist.

I hope u didn't leave the originals of ur documents inside the car.
The chances of seeing that car is 7%.
By now the car may be in Onitsha (sold/saling in parts)

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by jerryfisher(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Moz22:
My grandmother likes to wear skirt
did u see the car
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by chocorod(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
When Them Dey Kill Those Bastarts,some people go dey cry or saying rubish;may God return your friend's car IJN op

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by baranzy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
So touching sha....will look out for it bro....God will see you and you friend through.....but I advise you to contact police outside rivers state incase the car might have made it outside town.....

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by jerryfisher(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:
The last time my Hommie found a stolen vehicle and reported to the Police, we had to bail him out of jail with 50,000 Naira.. angry

u are right
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by uccheks(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Police cannot conduct a simple investigation. that's why they catch every living thing around a crime scene and lock up.

When u report to the police and bail yourself... who ur report Help

sorry about the loss though.

1 Like

Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by uccheks(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigeria police cannot conduct a simple investigation. that's why they catch every living thing around a crime scene and lock up.

When u report to the police and bail yourself... who ur report Help

sorry about the loss though.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by chimah3(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
When the government takes away every legit source of earning a living for the 'common man'...this is only what we should expect !

Sad!!

Hope the car is found!!
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
eyah...wat a pity....I pray God will let dem c d car...nd apprehend d perpetrators... omo d car clean die...buh b optimist dat yhu going 2 c d car d way it was collected 4rm yhu.
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by hawk05(m): 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is madness... I think you should as well notifiy d news stations.. And car dealers
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by DannyJ19(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
This car wea dem steal sef pain u pass ur frnd
Re: Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers by Ridwan1821: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
I don't knw d kind of devil that is using these people. I pray they meet their waterloo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) / EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.