Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 30th May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 30th May, 2016 (292 Views)

Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) / Chris Okotie Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Household Of God Church (Pics) / Pastor Kumuyi's Emancipation Crusade In Abuja, 30th October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 30th May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 7:40am On May 30, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY MAY 30TH 2016.

THEME: O LORD, I WANT TO SEE YOUR GLORY.

TEXT:15:4-5
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

MEMORY VERSE "But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 "look, " he said, " I see heaven open and the son of man standing at the right hand of God. " (Acts 7:55-56)

Seeing the glory of God is a spiritual elevation which requires being filled with the holy ghost before it is attainable. If you are to make any impact whether spiritually or physically in this month, you need to be full of the Holy Ghost. Of course, being full of the Holy Ghost will make your eyes open to deep spiritual matters such as seeing Jesus Christ standing on the right hand of God. In the case of Stephen, he saw the heaven open and Jesus Christ standing at the right hand of God.

You too can also see the heaven open as well as the the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God. What are those spiritual matters that have become like a puzzle to you? Remember, you need the Holy Ghost to be able to decode them. The Holy Ghost will empower you. A carnal man cannot be in a spiritual project. Serving God is a spiritual thing which only those that are spiritual must undertake.

Sing a few spirit-filled songs. Pray and thank God for his goodness and mercies and then ask for forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Holy spirit of the living God, I ask that you possess me by your power, in the name of Jesus Christ.

2. Father, I ask; let there be outpouring of your spirit upon my life, in Jesus' name.

3. Let self be crucified; and let your spirit reign in my my life, in Jesus' name.

4. Any dwarf spirit attached against my spiritual growth, I rebuke you, in Jesus' name.

5. I receive the spiritual empowerment to do exploit in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Scripture They Use In Cajoling Us / Get Ramadan Ordinance As Your Callertune In This Holy Month / Tithe Or Render Help?? Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.