Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Underwear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Underwear (6098 Views)

Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) / I Took Off My Underwear( A True Life Confession) / My Girlfriend And My Underwear! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Underwear by ritaNL: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
Well I've alwaz heard when men said they cant wash their girlfriends or wives underwear and it makes me wonder why.A lady you slept ,eat,drink,laugh. . . with ,Why do guys find it so hard to just do that one thing for them ? Or maybe most of them do but they cant just be man enuf to say it among their friends grin

My story . . . .

I spent the last weekend in my boyfriend's house,did the cleaning,dusting,cook,washing blah blah blah. I had washed all the clothes except one that I  knew he might wanted to wear the next day,so  I left that  unwashed and soaked it with my undies .When he got back I was sleeping though i heard him asked if I washed that particular shirt but I pretended I couldnt hear him,so he went into the washroom to ease himself and saw it.At first I thought he wouldnt wash it but to my surprise he did , I was happy but I  didnt tell him and I did as if it was a normal thing.The next day ,he invited his friends over for dinner and after dinner I went to bed but didnt sleep cos I was waiting for him while he stayed gisting with his friends.

Then I heard one of his friend laughing seriously, I was like wat ! I went n I listened to their conversations that was when  I realized they were talking about women's underwear. My guy didnt tell them that night that he washed my undies cos they all said they cant .

To my NL brothers do You lie when you wash your ladies underwear  or you can never try it no matter what?
Would you just wash your shirt and leave her undies?
Would you still wear the shirt ?
Re: My Underwear by Olong(m): 12:31am On Aug 23, 2009
Its not dt guys cant do it.problem steams frm dames localising a broda cuz he decided 2 ease off r/shp complications.so d question is:sure u wont disrespec me if i do such tins?

1 Like

Re: My Underwear by TheSeeker(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2009
Sorry about that. Posted from somewhere else
Re: My Underwear by MoneyRule(m): 2:02am On Aug 23, 2009
@ TheSeeker
damn!!
@ post
I believe it (washing my gfs undies) depends on a couple or more things.
Re: My Underwear by oyinda3(f): 2:14am On Aug 23, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ TheSeeker
damn!!
@ post

what more things? can u explain? lol
Re: My Underwear by amosexy: 2:48am On Aug 23, 2009
@rita
You gat a real man mehn but dont nao take advantage of it plzzzz.
well most guys will neva open up on this but the truth is they do it.
Even those friends saying they cant do it.

@ Seeker
Which site is dat ?I tried opening it but could'nt

MoneyRule:

@ TheSeeker
damn!!
@ post

on if she's preggy or sick ? cos dat is the excuses most guys give.
Re: My Underwear by MoneyRule(m): 3:32am On Aug 23, 2009
@ oyinda
Well, depends on d kinda person she is, there are gf's you just don't do dat for, no matter how much u really do love and cherish them cos it might cause a hitch in your r/ship, like she taking u 4 granted and other things dat culd go wrong.
@ amosexy
i MIGHT actually do it if any is the case esp. Preggy. Sick??. . . . .Maybe.
Re: My Underwear by oyinda3(f): 3:38am On Aug 23, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ oyinda
Well, depends on d kinda person she is, there are gf's you just don't do dat for, no matter how much u really do love and cherish them  cos it might cause a hitch in your r/ship, like she taking u 4 granted and other things dat culd go wrong.
@ amosexy

hmm the question isn't asking u if you would do it all the time. just asking if u would EVER do it
are u able to treat your gf's underwear as any of her other item of clothing? compared to a shirt for example. i'm sure most guys will be ok with washing their gf's socks or shirt.

wow u might do it if she's sick?    meaning u would never do it if she's not.
Re: My Underwear by ritaNL: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2009
MoneyRule:

@ oyinda
Well, depends on d kinda person she is, there are gf's you just don't do dat for, no matter how much u really do love and cherish them cos it might cause a hitch in your r/ship, like she taking u 4 granted and other things dat culd go wrong.
@ amosexy

So if she's not sick or preggy you wont do it ? Na wa for my nigerian men oo .
A friend was telling me he might never wear that shirt again grin grin grin
Cos he belivs it could leads curse or bad luck.
Re: My Underwear by oyinda3(f): 4:12am On Aug 23, 2009
rita@NL:

A friend was telling me he might never wear that shirt again grin grin grin
Cos he belivs it could leads curse or bad luck.

wow. na wa for some men o. lol
Re: My Underwear by TheSeeker(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2009
Personally, I don't see anything bad or disgusting about it. It's cool, maybe as well as romantic. There's no precondition for me to do it -- I can do it anytime I want. Does that mean I'm under some kind of influence? Nah! Will that bring me bad luck? Definitely no. What makes it different from me helping her out in the kitchen? Nothing! Can't she wash mine? Of course. If she can, why can't I do hers? No logical reason.

It's all in the mindset. Most men will feel it's being inferior or think it's disgusting, to wash their woman's underwear. I'll do it anytime any day.
Re: My Underwear by timilehing(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2009
Big jerk @poster tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Underwear by justwise(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2009
Absolutely nothing wrong with that, i have done it b4 and can do it again. She did not ask me, i just wanted to appreciate her more cos she does my washing as well, so its only fair i do her's.

If that makes me some sort of a plonker then so be it
Re: My Underwear by MoneyRule(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2009
@ oyinda/rita@Nl
Well, i don't see anything wrong with it, i just thought earlier dat dere should be a reason 4 it and then i thot again; i don't need a reason, there's nothing wrong with it! I can do it(casually ofcourse).
Re: My Underwear by 190: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2009
omo me i cant wash any ladies undies ooh except platimunk's undies
Re: My Underwear by nex(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2009
"ewor!" Abomination! Don't you people know that this thing can put a curse on your relationship if you're not careful? I'm being real here. Forget about superstition.

If a man should start washing his partner's underwear, there will be attitudinal change in that relationship. Secondly, if people got to find out about it, they'll start putting external pressure on the relationship and leading it towards the rock.

So when people say it can lead to a curse or bad luck, the truth is that once such a thing starts, the relationship is most likely doomed.

I will never do it except in a situation where even the Devil can justify. Imagine if my wife loses her arms or does not know how to operate the washing machine.

In other words, we're saying the same thing.
Re: My Underwear by TheSeeker(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2009
nex:

"ewor!" Abomination! Don't you people know that this thing can put a curse on your relationship if you're not careful? I'm being real here. Forget about superstition.

If a man should start washing his partner's underwear, there will be attitudinal change in that relationship. Secondly, if people got to find out about it, they'll start putting external pressure on the relationship and leading it towards the rock.

So when people say it can lead to a curse or bad luck, the truth is that once such a thing starts, the relationship is most likely doomed.

I will never do it except in a situation where even the Devil can justify. Imagine if my wife loses her arms or does not know how to operate the washing machine.

In other words, we're saying the same thing.
I believe you do have the right to your opinion but I want to ask this: How can external pressure lead your relationship to being broken just because you're washing your girl's undies? Who will go and tell them? I thought that was supposed to be a private thing (even though I can tell my friends about it). There's something you've got to realize about friends, sometimes, they don't act like they talk to their fellows. They say one thing and do the other in private. That's why I ask myself what it takes some guys to be real to themselves.

You also talked about attitudinal change? How? You mean, like, the girl will start acting all big or superior to you?
Re: My Underwear by 190: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2009
@d seeker
sure the babe wud tell her friends abt it
and it wud be a down rep on ur part cos they wud stat
gossipin abt u, trust me most 9.ja women are brainless
i kant wash no girl's undies xcept my wifey
wen don drop like 2kids 4 me sef!
girlfriends are not worth the stress
wich kin love com reach that 1
Re: My Underwear by TheSeeker(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2009
If she gossips with her friends about it, how does she present you? Ok, let me rephrase that, how do you think she'll tell them? That her boyfriend is a lame duck? I want to believe you'll have known your girlfriend enough before you do that (although not all girls deserve that). It doesn't make you look inferior and it depends on how you see it. I'm not saying it'd be a matter of responsibility, but doing it while you can - you could do it for fun and laugh over it.

It's just that in Nigeria meaningless things are overhyped for no just reasons.
Re: My Underwear by 190: 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2009
@the seeker
na u call washin a Gf's pants and undies meaningless ooh
as 4 me washin it is even worse dan receivin a slap 4rm her
and besides most Girls undies brings out fire 4rm dem!
Re: My Underwear by Moyola(f): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2009
190:

@the seeker

Lol! watchu mean by d bolded bitz? undecided tongue
Re: My Underwear by 190: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2009
@moyola
dont worry
next tyme ur Bf washes ur stuff
check his hand 4 fire burns
u wud be suprised @ what u see!
Re: My Underwear by Moyola(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2009
190:

@moyola
dont worry
next tyme your Bf washes your stuff
check his hand 4 fire burns
u wud be suprised @ what u see!

Still. . undecided
Re: My Underwear by ritaNL: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2009
190:

@the seeker

I've alwaz tot u gat taste but with the bolded above . . . . i no fit shout
For u to av said that, u must av dated one or two girls whose undies are radiating lipsrsealed
So now I know if u were to be the guy,u wont ever wear that shirt again grin cos ur body fit go blow tongue
Re: My Underwear by follypimpi(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2009
Is no Biggy tho.
Re: My Underwear by 190: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2009
@rita
my doll
dis has nuffin 2 do between us both
but basically speakin 4rm xperience
u know i can only get 2 wash everythin washable
for u ONLY if we are married but say as we dey date
it wud be kinda difficult oh cos ive gat 1 or 2 friends who has
done such and ended up bin laughin stocks,i knw u aint like dat dearie
or im i rite?

@moyola
u wont blieve ur BF told me himself
dat u hav blue flames down ther in ur undies! grin grin
Re: My Underwear by nex(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Theseeker

I'm only going to tell you the truth. I'm not going to give you ideal situations.

If you can help it, never you wash your partner's underwear. NEVER!!!

Most times a man washes his wife or girlfriend's underwear, it is as a result of passing a test that has already been set. Once you pass that test, the result must be published. Once the result is published, people will judge your performance. You know the rest.

When I was in College, there was this guy who used to wash his girlfriend's clothes. I can't be sure if he washed her underwear though, but guys took it upon themselves to always make the guy feel out of place by passing some remarks even though no one could tell him to his face. I wasn't happy with what he was doing but I understood that his girlfriend was very beautiful and he was extremely ugly. However, one day the girl called me, one of my guys and another girl who was our friend and told us she was tired of the guy and he was forcing himself on her.

I remembered though that it was this same girl who wanted to get to know the guy in the first place. So what happened. I had to ask her and she confessed that the relationship started to wither away when the guy started with his feet licking.

We didn't know how to tell the guy to leave her but the next time he brought her clothes home to wash, we dissed the life out of him for a whole week and he had to leave her. Sometimes people would buy drinks for everyone on our table except him. He had money alright, but the message got to him.

Most of the things our ancestors say are abomination or can put a curse or hex on people are just things that may bring unfavourable situations.

If a girl tests you, the result must come out. Be warned. There are some rare occasions but even then, please count yourself out. Don't invoke this curse on your relationship.
Re: My Underwear by lalaboi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2009
Mehn. . .washing ma Gf's Underwear. . . .cant do. . .lol. . .make she nor even wash mine . . .i dont mind!. . . . . .NAHHHHHHHH! grin
Re: My Underwear by justwise(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2009
@ nex

U are not making any sense at all, i mean when will pple like u wake up and smell the coffe? All u said is based on what some of ur random friends thinks and do.
What test are u going on abt? This shows how immature u and ur friends are. Its all in ur head, there are no prove what so ever that washing ur gf/wife's underwear has any negative affect on u.

When she washs urs its all good maybe a blessing to her but when u wash her's then hell let lose.

Get real and stop living in the past
Re: My Underwear by 190: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2009
@nex
well said thats more like a benin boi 2 me
we de represent!
and we no de carry last
was that babe's name anytin like osaze!

@the seeker
u have heard him, heed 2 his advice and stop washin ur GF pants! grin grin grin
takia bro!

@justwise
why shud nex start smellin cofee grin grin

now we know ppl who wash their Gf's pants and as 4 my i can only wash a Wife's own not Gf
Re: My Underwear by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Aug 23, 2009
190:

@nex
well said thats more like a benin boi 2 me
we de represent!
and we no de carry last
was that babe's name anytin like osaze!
@the seeker
u have heard him, heed 2 his advice and stop washin your GF pants! grin grin grin
takia bro!
@justwise
why shud nex start smellin cofee grin grin
now we know ppl who wash their Gf's pants and as 4 my i can only wash a Wife's own not Gf

Yes i washed my ex-gf's underwear without any prob, she washes mine as well, whoever wants to do the washing does for both of us, our break up got nothing to do with washing her underwear.
Re: My Underwear by Borat1: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2009
the only thing i gather from this post is that the OP has been having premarital sex!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Rites In Orlu / Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / Kigelia African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.