Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor (22204 Views)

"Boss' Wife Told Me To Send Their Maid Out. Boss To Sack Me If I Can't" - Man / FG Set To Sack 3,500 Staff / My Lebanese Boss Promises To Sack Me When Next I Bend Or Try To Collect His Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by kgr8mike(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2016
Bank is not a place to work. FCMB did her own and some of us are victims.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Eizy(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=ADEMOSU post=46110516][/quote]

This is news! make of it whatever you want! It musnt be relevant to you, its just information.
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by bolivnnaija: 2:34pm On May 30, 2016
chynasaz:
Dey sacked over 1000 bankwide not 400, am currently a staff of DB.
Oga your wrong!
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by miniziter(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2016
Don't worry, your N657.44 is safe
This man has forgotten the importance of zero. Abeg add those 6 zeros to the figure above.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by miniziter(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
This man has forgotten the importance of zero. Abeg add those 6 zeros to the figure above.
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by creepsyme(f): 2:42pm On May 30, 2016
chynasaz:
tnk God u made it.
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by olu1759(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2016
This shouldn't be news to diamond staffs,as it is a yearly routine,my two brothers are victims,different years tho.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Haykinz14: 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
free2ryhme:
cry Buhari you see
you see say you no chao sense. Na today Bank dey sack him workers?
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Jethrolite(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
anaton:
Those managers should be self employed and employ people.They have made alot of money in the banking industry.Its time for them to give back to the society/economy
N1.2m sounds like a lot of money until you start earning it especially as a worker and switching from employee to employer is not easy.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by tiar: 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
kgr8mike:
Bank is not a place to work. FCMB did her own and some of us are victims.

When was this and how many do you believe were affected?
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 30, 2016
Eizy:
I reported on May 27th how Diamond Bank sacked over 400 staff on that black morning. I went on to reveal the mode in which this was done.
It seems that hurricane isn't over yet, I can now exclusively reveal that the Bank is set to sack 80 percent of their entire manager cadre. The managers who earn from 1.2 million and above plus entitlements and allowances that outweigh theirs salaries will have to wait and see who survives and who goes. It was revealed that the GM Uzoma Dozie son of Pascal Dozie is willing to promote some junior workers who can also be efficient in those positions. This was said to be in a bid to further cut the wage bill and save the bank.
these are sad times for bankers, we pray for them.

Ebubechukwu EI Ibecheozor

If someone has earned 1.2m per month for over 5 years and he cannot stand on his own, he should be pitied.

Nobody on such a level has worked for less than 15 years in banking. Definitely with the erosion of an average of 80% of bank profits as reflected in the 2015 financial year, banks will weed off high salaried staff..

Been expecting this news since March..
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
pedrilo:
And my friend in DB went to buy a car instead of investing his money. Ok o
He will use the car to do kabukabu.
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 30, 2016
anaton:
Those managers should be self employed and employ people.They have made alot of money in the banking industry.Its time for them to give back to the society/economy

Gbam !
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by pedrilo: 5:20pm On May 30, 2016
Love Machine:
He will use the car to do kabukabu.
hahahah toyota spider for kabukabu
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 30, 2016
DickDastardly:
Same Headlines as in 1983 .... the ghost of that era has returned! grin

So bad and sad that this is just the beginning ..... i can only pray that majority of the affected staff are senseless zombies only ... no pity or sentiment for Bloody Libyans cool

CHANGE is what they wanted..
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by 0ubenji(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2016
5starmilitant:

Am not a zombie, but I thank God buhari won. Because if he had lost the election and later passed away, history and so many people fools would say he his the person that would have fix Nigeria.
*chews bitter-kola"

Nna ehn..u juz made my day..
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 30, 2016
toprealman:
not more than 30% bankers invest and of the population that attempt to, just 10% do it wisely. Most of them live fake "celebrity" lifestyle. Imagine a fresh intake relocating to Lekki and calling friend to loan him TP money..... or fuel money!

You know them very well.

There must be a spirit following bankers around. They keep making wrong investments.

Ever earning money, never accumulating wealth.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by fiftynaira(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2016
Eizy:

Eeem!! how can someone hide in public?

Wetin do ur number I been dey mama obinna place on Saturday dey say u nor dey
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Thelawson: 12:49am On May 31, 2016
If diamond bank sacks managers and above who will definitely go with their gratuity, it could be understood. What do you say of a bank that has concluded plans to sack majority of her staff that will soon complete ten years so that their gratuity will not be paid as a way of saving money for the bank. Is this not pure fraud? ...........If you find yourself in this particular group, what will you honestly do?
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by mindtricks: 1:23am On May 31, 2016
Eizy:
I reported on May 27th how Diamond Bank sacked over 400 staff on that black morning. I went on to reveal the mode in which this was done.
It seems that hurricane isn't over yet, I can now exclusively reveal that the Bank is set to sack 80 percent of their entire manager cadre. The managers who earn from 1.2 million and above plus entitlements and allowances that outweigh theirs salaries will have to wait and see who survives and who goes. It was revealed that the GM Uzoma Dozie son of Pascal Dozie is willing to promote some junior workers who can also be efficient in those positions. This was said to be in a bid to further cut the wage bill and save the bank.
these are sad times for bankers, we pray for them.

Ebubechukwu EI Ibecheozor

Could those be your real names posted here?
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:09am On May 31, 2016
chynasaz:

Good
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by Eizy(m): 8:45am On May 31, 2016
mindtricks:

But, why post your real names in public?

Maybe because I am real and I post real news. I don't spread falsehood. You want to stay real, no 1 rule, start with your name.
Re: Diamond Bank Set To Sack Managers - Ebubechukwu Ibecheozor by kgr8mike(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
tiar:

When was this and how many do you believe were affected?

Many dear and am one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey Slashing Pips In The FX World / Computer Enginnering Or Computer Science / Improve Your Business Speak With These Words & Phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.