Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Borrowing Money To Surprise Your Girl-Friend On Her Birthday (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Borrowing Money To Surprise Your Girl-Friend On Her Birthday (pix) (727 Views)

Tomorrow Is My Mama Birthday So I Decided To Surprise Her With This (photo) / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borrowing Money To Surprise Your Girl-Friend On Her Birthday (pix) by hushshinani(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2016
Just in my bed this morning surfing the internet as usual.
I have been seeing many guys that have done surprise birthday party for their girl friends in which the lady would not know the plan on ground. i saw one online again that the lady fainted at the event base on the surprise package. I have been thinking of doing such for my girl that's when i meet good one though.

What if u plan a surprise party already (maybe you borrow the money or saved about 4 monthly salary to make her happy) for a lady that both of you have been singing marriage to each other.
Normally, people are there waiting for you to bring her along for the normal surprise and you ask her out on her birthday and she says know. later you found out that she actually went to meet another guy else where.
what would you do as an hustling guy??

Re: Borrowing Money To Surprise Your Girl-Friend On Her Birthday (pix) by Nobody: 10:58am On May 30, 2016
undecided painful but need to move on...I'll binge on that cake...
Re: Borrowing Money To Surprise Your Girl-Friend On Her Birthday (pix) by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:03am On May 30, 2016
Why would you even borrow money from other people just for that? That's a chump move & you still wonder why you guys get treated like cash cows. If your girl doesn't understand or sympathize with the fact that you don't have the money to throw her a belle's ball, then maybe you shouldn't be with her.

To answer your question, if she chose to spend her birthday with another man & humiliated you by standing you up after you went through all that trouble, that's your answer right there. She doesn't consider you a real
boyfriend, but another chump. You drop her. Full stop.
Re: Borrowing Money To Surprise Your Girl-Friend On Her Birthday (pix) by hushshinani(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2016
hmmmm!!!
Re: Borrowing Money To Surprise Your Girl-Friend On Her Birthday (pix) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 30, 2016
hushshinani:
Just in my bed this morning surfing the internet as usual.
I have been seeing many guys that have done surprise birthday party for their girl friends in which the lady would not know the plan on ground. i saw one online again that the lady fainted at the event base on the surprise package. I have been thinking of doing such for my girl that's when i meet good one though.

what if u plan a surprise party already (maybe you borrow the money or saved about 4 monthly salary to make her happy) and people are there waiting for you to bring her along for the normal surprise and you ask her out on her birthday and she says know. later you found out that she actually went to meet another guy else where.
what would you do as an hustling guy??

1 Like

Re: Borrowing Money To Surprise Your Girl-Friend On Her Birthday (pix) by Adeoba10(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2016
Na u b d real Aja 2..... Aja nsare, owo jona. Or kilojoule per Mol, owo jona per second.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Boyfriend’s Attitude Changed Since He Relocated / See The 5 Common Habits Naija Ladies Do On First Dates / Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.