Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. (4645 Views)

How My First Time Experience Ruined Me & Marriage / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 30, 2016
One of the things that scares me in life is the thought of getting married. it scares the hell out of me to say those marital vows and there after know that im forever bound to just one single lady in commitment, sex, loyalty and all that. I dont even think marriage determines happiness to someone's life, well apart from the kids that i will get, i dont see the unique happiness and satisfaction that a soul called wife will give to me that every other lady that i am not married to cannot give to me. forget the crap about having a shoulder to lay on or having someone to stand by you, i think that is bullshit because over the years my mother, sisters and brothers and friends have always stood by me through every difficulties and they have provided me a pillow that i can lay on when im streesed. so what benefit can i possibly gain from having a wife apart from kids? if its sex, i can get wonderful sex anywhere in the world, if its love, my mom and the love of GOD and family and friends is enough for me.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by MUVA(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2016
Coming from a teenager, I don't expect anything less.

3 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by feran15(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2016
Good for you.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:18am On May 30, 2016
ok, i dnt even know what to say to you sef. Cutehector comman preach to dis guy abeg. angry
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:18am On May 30, 2016
Gay Alert!!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
ok, i dnt even know what to say to you sef. Cutehector comman preach to dis guy abeg. angry
lol one girl has not made him fall in love dahs why.. I was like him once upon a time.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:20am On May 30, 2016
MUVA:
Coming from a teenager, I don't expect anything less.
looking at the lifes of cristiano ronaldo, chris brown, seun, lalasticlala, even the late king micheal jackson that are not married but are happier than those in marriage, i dnt see how marriage determines happiness.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
Gay Alert!!!grin
LOL @gay, read the write up very well. i can get sex from anylady in the world.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 30, 2016
feran15:
Good for you.
thanks
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:23am On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL @gay, read the write up very well. i can get sex from anylady in the world.
so you don't wanna have kids??na babydaddy association you wan join??
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Smellymouth: 11:24am On May 30, 2016
Lol
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:24am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
lol one girl has not made him fall in love dahs why.. I was like him once upon a time.
hmmmm so the lady that made you fall in love, what benefit and advantage did she add to your life, happiness and finance?
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by mii4u(f): 11:25am On May 30, 2016
nobody is forcing u to get married so why are u getting worked up. u can remain single for the rest of your life, besides whatever gives u the impression that having kids is one of the reasons of getting married, u can have as many as u desire with any kind of lady out there. Wen u contact std u rest .
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:25am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy once upon time, oyaoya kwantinue the story who know's e myt learn 1 or 2 tins from it grin
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
so you don't wanna have kids??na babydaddy association you wan join??
LOL i think the babydaddy association is the best way.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:27am On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL i think the babydaddy association is the best way.
cheesy......so u no wan marry nah?.....but HIV/AIDS is real ooogrin
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy once upon time, oyaoya kwantinue the story who know's e myt learn 1 or 2 tins from it grin
amebo I knw dahs wah u wee like. grin.

I'm not telling. tongue
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:28am On May 30, 2016
mii4u:
nobody is forcing u to get married so why are u getting worked up. u can remain single for the rest of your life, besides whatever gives u the impression that having kids is one of the reasons of getting married, u can have as many as u desire with any kind of lady out there. Wen u contact std u rest .
LMAO @contact std. and what makes u think that a man cant contact std from his wife.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by MUVA(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
looking at the lifes of cristiano ronaldo, chris brown, seun, lalasticlala, even the late king micheal jackson that are not married but are happier than those in marriage, i dnt see how marriage determines happiness.

What makes you think they are all happy? Michael was a saddist till death, you barely know anything about Lalastic or Seun, Christiano and Breezy are celebrities, they live their lives to entertain but it doesn't make them "Happy". Most celebs are miserable (just to say the least).
Most successful people are scared of "change" hence their resolve to stay single. Its not because they don't want a wife, they just see it as distraction.

What about John Legend, Mark Zuckerberg, Swiss Beats, Will Smith, Brad Pitt and the likes who are married? Are they dead?

You still think like a kid that you are, so I won't judge you.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:29am On May 30, 2016
suzan404:
cheesy......so u no wan marry nah?.....but HIV/AIDS is real ooogrin
LOL hiv/aids only affect those that are amateur in the game.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Cutehector(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmmm so the lady that made you fall in love, what benefit and advantage did she add to your life, happiness and finance?
ur selfish... I can see dat
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:32am On May 30, 2016
MUVA:

What makes you think they are all happy? Michael was a saddist till death, you barely know anything about Lalastic or Seun, Christiano and Breezy are celebrities, they live their lives to entertain but it doesn't make them "Happy". Most celebs are miserable (just to say the least).
Most successful people are scared of "change" hence their resolve to stay single. Its not because they don't want a wife, they just see it as distraction.

What about John Legend, Mark Zuckerberg, Swiss Beats, Will Smith, Brad Pitt and the likes who are married? Are they dead?

SO what are now the benefits of marriage?
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL hiv/aids only affect those that are amateur in the game.
lol......bro pls kindly check my signature and be mimzified grin
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol
BABA how you see am?
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by lukman: 11:34am On May 30, 2016
MUVA:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:34am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
amebo I knw dahs wah u wee like. grin.

I'm not telling. tongue
cry hanhan pls na, help a brother sad
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
ur selfish... I can see dat
Lol u dodge my question
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by halfricanadian(f): 11:36am On May 30, 2016
You are used to people who just married a woman
If u get to people who married a virtueous woman u wi know some wives are special and her blessings from God

Even bible said he who finds a wife finds a good thing God knew u wud av relatives before he said that
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Lol u dodge my question
I didn't dodge ur question rather I gave u a reason why u should not have asked it.
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
You are used to people who just married a woman
If u get to people who married a virtueous woman u wi know some wives are special and her blessings from God

Even bible said he who finds a wife finds a good thing God knew u wud av relatives before he said that
SO what will i gain if i get married to you my dear halfrica?
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cry hanhan pls na, help a brother sad
bribe me
Re: Getting Married To A Lady Is A Big Turn Off For Me, Marriage Is Overrated. by Nobody: 11:40am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
I didn't dodge ur question rather I gave u a reason why u should not have asked it.
so how im i selfish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop A Date U Will Never Forget / This Lady's Flexibility Is On Another Level / Reactions As Photo Of Flavour With A N@ked Women Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.