Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) (922 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by chuzzyofficial(m): 1:58pm On May 30, 2016
Biafra Remembrance Rally In Anambra Turns Bloody
At least one person has been killed after soldiers and Biafra supporters clashed this morning at Nkpor in Onitsha, Anambra state. The supporters were celebrating 2016 Biafran Heroes remembrance day today May 30th when the clash took place. See more photos after the cut.

http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/05/one-person-reportedly-killed-as.html

Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by chuzzyofficial(m): 1:59pm On May 30, 2016
...when will all these end?
Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by killsmith(f): 2:00pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria is indeed a zoo...
Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by ever811(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2016
chi !!!! lala come nd see Photoshop oooooo,they said one person but the last picx is showing a black and a white dude...
Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by crazymommy(f): 2:03pm On May 30, 2016
These goats will never learn,your leaders in the senate are hustling on how to become senator of federal republic of nigeria yet the same leaders are motivating u to go and fight for Biafra...is that not hypocrisy,foolishness and deceit??if u like continue to kill urself...the only thing ur leaders will give u is "one minute silence"
Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by DLondonboiy: 2:05pm On May 30, 2016
shame!! shame!! what a shame!!!
if I talk now a seun or two would be happy to ban me...
shame..
Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by busybrain123(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2016
I hate this...but why? If I say something now this people will be happy to ban me...shame.....just shame to Ndi osochi egbU...
Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by Dymaco(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
These goats will never learn,your leaders in the senate are hustling on how to become senator of federal republic of nigeria yet the same leaders are motivating u to go and fight for Biafra...is that not hypocrisy,foolishness and deceit??if u like continue to kill urself...the only thing ur leaders will give u is "one minute silence"

seun will not see this now
you are calling nigeria goats
Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by crazymommy(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
Dymaco:

seu will not see this now
you are calling nigerians goats
So u still call them Nigerians??I thought u people want to be biafrans and not Nigerians??hypocrites..
Re: One Reportedly Killed As Soldiers Clash With Biafra Supporters In Onitsha (PICS) by Dymaco(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2016
crazymommy:
So u still call them Nigerians??I thought u people want to be biafrans and not Nigerians??hypocrites..

e pain am......
so una know say biafra surely exist

(1) (Reply)

When Your Twin Brother Takes Your Launch - Photos / Apc Propaganda Expires / Governor Fayose Is A ‘no Small Fry’.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.