Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,617 members, 7,865,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu (702 Views)

Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / Biafra:we Are Ready To Confront Nigerian Military, We Will Defend Our People-bng / ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by solar2005(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2016
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said he will devote the rest of his life to the defence of democracy in Nigeria. He said Nigeria must keep perfecting its democracy despite the daunting challenges.

The former governor of Lagos State said this in a statement, titled, “We must not take our democracy for granted,” on Sunday. According to him, the country needed an unrivalled fiscal policy to weather the economic storm.

Tinubu said those that looted the national treasury in the last administration were trying to use the backdoor to continue their corrupt acts. He said the country could not afford to fall into their deceit in order not to forfeit the nation’s future.

He said, “I have devoted most of my life to the struggle for Nigerian democracy. I would be more than happy to devote the rest of my days so that democracy can thrive and erase the unjust imbalances that have for too long been a heavy surcharge against the lives of most of our people.

Read more: http://www.sofreedomains.com/2016/05/i-will-defend-democracy-for-life-tinubu.html

Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by faaz24: 5:22pm On May 30, 2016
JAGABAN !...Democracy for life

ME ......Arsenal for life !

I no dey for democracy wahala
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by checkolatunji: 5:27pm On May 30, 2016
Na so JAGABAN BORGU. Haters from that way go soon flood this thread with their hate

Lobish
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by ORACLE1975(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2016
Emm
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by tit(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
defend democracy?
then remove buhari.
he no know work.
he has dabaaru everything

1 Like

Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by ALTERNATEID: 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
He ought to. Democracy has brought him unimaginable prominence, influence and goodwill.
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by Eleniyan15: 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
TeamJagaban
baba Emina fe di Eleniyan laye
#iyanumashele #GodnogoshameUs
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 6:50pm On May 30, 2016
It should be captioned:

I will defend my stolen billions for life and with my blood...ojuyobo

Look oh? Na true oh.. If I be polithiefcian like him, actually I will defend my stolen loot too
tongue
tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by Splinz(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2016
Who's this clown?
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by edwife(f): 7:06pm On May 30, 2016
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by deji68: 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin tinubu kind of democracy na one man 5 votes......
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by greatgod2012(f): 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
If anyone will not defend democracy, it shouldn't be Tinubu. We all.can see all what defending democracy has done to him and his family members.

So, defender of democracy, keeep on defending sir. If I were you, I would have done the same.

1 Like

Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 30, 2016
thiefn.ubu all we are saying is vomit our yam short thief

buh y the mods dey change thief.nubu to tinubu I know e no fit pass mynd the guy na die hard APC goat!

oya cum and ban me tongue
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by OLADD: 8:07pm On May 30, 2016
Why won't you defend democracy when that's the only avenue for your wealth amassment? Try all your stuff under a military govt if Kuje would not come calling.
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by sholatour(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2016
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by Ratello: 8:54pm On May 30, 2016
See who is defending Democracy, when in actual fact he ammased stupendous wealth through this pseudo-democracy to loot Lagos and indirectly became her Emperor.
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by sholatour(m): 6:01am On May 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Defend Democracy For Life – Tinubu by APCcrimes: 7:00am On May 31, 2016
The jagaban of south wasste. .Defender of democracy.. haaa

You shall rule the entire odu'a kingdom; and after your death, your sons shall continue!

Can I hear a big "amen" from the yellow barrrs??!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

If We Call A People 5%, Lets Agree That The Remaining 95% Are Non Nigerians / The Agender - Using Fulani Herdsmen / The Nigerian's Newest Militant- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.