Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos (3527 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) / Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by viviangist: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
I Can Remember that day my Cousin sister was killed during Biafra Protest in Onitsha .. Anambra State Dec 2nd 2015 ... indeed a dark day in my life . take a look at what happened in Onitsha Today ... report From the cable and Naij.com said more that 30 people were killed , i thought it was a joke till i saw this ...

Exclusive Photos On .... http://www.viviangist.com/may-30-2016-photos-biafra-protest-at-onitsha-asaba-nkpor-portharcourt-owerri

Cc; lalasticlala .. show them

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by DickDastardly(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2016
angry angry angry angry
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by viviangist: 5:29pm On May 30, 2016

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by maverickdude(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2016
This is gruesome shocked
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by ovaRAYted(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2016
God help us
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by tafabaloo(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2016
Too bad!
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by HungerBAD: 5:35pm On May 30, 2016
Waiting for the lies.

Waiting for Buhari's name to be called.

Waiting for the NO Graphic pictures.

Waiting for this tricksters to POUR the blood of Goats and Cows obtained from Onitsha meat market,and trying to pass it as that of humans ,to be used against the Nigeria Government.

Waiting.

For months we have repeatedly warned this Biafran mongers,that using a violent protest to attack the Federal Government of any Country in the World,for the purpose of breaking the Country into pieces is a treason,and a declaration of War against the seating Government.

But will these guys across the Bridge listen?

For a Region that has Schools like UNN,NAU and FUTO that parades intellectuals,it is sad that those knowledge from the Schools are not shared with these rabble rousers.

If you choose to go to War with the Federal Government,be prepared for a fight.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
Oh m goodness! Is that someone's grey matter splattered all over the ground? I can't look. Lord Jesus, help us.

Rip to the departed.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
K
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by godoluwa(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waiting for the lies.

Waiting for this tricksters to POUR the blood of Goats and Cow blood obtained from Onitsha meat market,to be used against the Nigeria Government.

Waiting.
I dnt think dat d boy wey i quote has human blood in his arteries, veins & capillaries.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Embrace intellectual engagement and international diplomacy and stop using your lives to fly kites.

Some lives were wasted for nothing today. The pain remains with their families.

The picture is a SCAM anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Tolexander: 5:41pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waiting for the lies.

Waiting for this tricksters to POUR the blood of Goats and Cows obtained from Onitsha meat market,and trying to pass it as that of humans ,to be used against the Nigeria Government.

Waiting.
you got the gimmick right!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Seeeeeeee: 5:41pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2016
Why shoot at peaceful protesters? When has it become the duty of the army to quell civilian organized rally's? Is the military saying we have no right to hold rallies remembering fallen heroes of the Biafran war again?
I have said it here before, and will say it here again that the day of reckoning for the Nigerian Army is fast approaching.
IPOB/MASSOB should just keep record of the whole atrocities. RIP to the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
You got to the scenes late, the collateral damages had been evacuated before your arrival....hope were not too many? at least no price is too much for one's freedom, no matter level "fullishness"

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Adaowerri111: 6:04pm On May 30, 2016
Blood of buhari, gosh
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
You got to the scenes late, the collateral damages had been evacuated before your arrival....hope were not too many? at least no price is too much for one's freedom, no matter level "fullishness"...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Amakortee: 6:07pm On May 30, 2016
ewuuuuuu
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by nwaanambra1(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=46116146][/quote]

GUY! PLS STOP!

BE KIND AND DELETE THAT YOUR POST. PLS. THANK YOU
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2016
Kontinue tomorrow again you hear?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by iykekelvins(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2016
Oh My Lawd!!
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by dan307(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waiting for the lies.

Waiting for this tricksters to POUR the blood of Goats and Cows obtained from Onitsha meat market,and trying to pass it as that of humans ,to be used against the Nigeria Government. Were u an eye witness 2 the incident?

Waiting.

For months we have repeatedly warned this Biafran mongers,that using a violent protest to attack the Federal Government of any Country in the World,for the purpose of breaking the Country into pieces is a treason,and a declaration of War against the seating Government.

For a Region that has Schools like UNN,NAU and FUTO that parades intellectuals,it is sad that those knowledge from the Schools are not shared with these rabble rousers.

Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by frank4t(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2016
things are falling apart, I pray the center will continue to hold
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by bqlekan(m): 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
Where is the human blood tag? Where is the graphic picture?
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:49pm On May 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Oh m goodness! Is that someone's grey matter splattered all over the ground? I can't look. Lord Jesus, help us.

Rip to the departed.
open ur eyez & look at it my dear.
those are bloods of slaughtered goats & rams, u eat dia suyas every weekend cool
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2016
this is really gross! buh it doesn't look like human blood it doesn't cloth that thick!
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by SonOfEl(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waiting for the lies.

Waiting.

HungerBAD, its like your brain is badly hungry as your moniker denotes. how does desire for self determination result to treason? in this age and era? you are just as illiterate as your boooooohari
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Nnysher: 8:49pm On May 30, 2016
Oh dear. This is gruesome

Crying right now

Lalasticlala please do move this pitiful thread to the front-page.
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by CharleyCharley: 9:15pm On May 30, 2016
It will never be well with anyone in support of this. Why shoot at unarmed persons celebrating their heroes?

As for hungerbad & other zombies applauding this bloodshed, continue.

Karma doesn't take sides; you get served what you deserve.
I rest my case. cry
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by urchman101(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waiting for the lies.

Waiting.

Please try to make sense..
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Dymaco(m): 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Waiting for the lies.

Waiting.

but is one Nigeria by force
Re: Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos by Dymaco(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2016
shooting at unharmed protesters.... maybe hausas living beside me shall fear tomorrow. buhari must pay for this....

the only reason why they dont want SS and se to go is just because.....

hu want to suffer like chad

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Using Nigerian Made Drugs In London – Lai Mohammed / Who Is Fooling Who - Reno Omokri Reacts To The Video Of Obasanjo Leaving Nigeria / Man Under Fire For Refusing To Give Hausa Fulani Begger Money Because Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.