Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

"My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) (42324 Views)

Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by HungerBAD: 3:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Posted By: Olatunji OLOLADE, Associate Editor

A former commander of the deadly terrorist group, Boko Haram, has said that he lost count of the number of people he killed before he was arrested by troops.

In an exclusive interview with The Nation in a military detention facility in Borno State, 25-year-old Joseph David said he was worried that his hands were soiled by so much blood that he might never find forgiveness with God and the relations of his victims.

He also sensationally revealed how he forcibly married two of the more than 250 girls abducted by the terror sect from a secondary school in Chibok, Borno State in April 2014.

The Christian turned Islamist fighter said the two Chibok girls were part of the benefits that accrued to his office as a Boko Haram commander.

David said that he himself was abducted by the sect from his native Mubi, Adamawa State as a 22-year-old man sometime in 2014.

He said he was a student of Adamawa State Polytechnic,Yola at the time he was abducted.

Now 25 and in security custody after he was captured by soldiers during a battle with the sect, David said he was placed on a salary of N500,000 per month or its foreign equivalent.

His hefty pay afforded him the luxury of three wives. The Chibok girls came soon after he took his first wife, Faridah.

Life in Sambisa Forest seemed to be getting rosier by the day until he incurred the wrath of his ‘commander-in-chief’, Abubakar Shekau.

His offence, he said, was that he was treating his wives well while other commanders were abusing theirs.

The punishment for that, he said, was Shekau’s decision to confiscate the women.

“He took the two Chibok girls from me because I treated them well,” David whose Islamic name is Ibrahim Al Hajar, said.

“He (Shekau) said he did not trust me. He said ,one day,I would run with them back to Nigeria.”

David is blaming those he called moles for his frosty relationship with Shekau because, according to him, he simply refused to maltreat his wives the way they were doing theirs.

The three women, he said, were still in Sambisa Forest.

Expressing regrets for all the lives he took while working for the terror sect, he said: “You know, the lives of people that I have wasted. At the end, I don’t know how it will be…on the day of judgment.

“And I regret because I was a student before Boko haram kidnapped me.

“I want to say sorry because these things that I did,I did them to save my life. If I didn’t do them, they might think I was trying to bring problem within them.

“So, I did those things smartly and logically till the time that God provided way for me to escape.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/bloody-exploits-sambisa-arrested-boko-haram-commander/

5 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by mykeljosef: 4:06am On Apr 08, 2017
HungerBAD:

A former commander of the deadly terrorist group, Boko Haram, has said that he lost count of the number of people he killed before he was arrested by troops.

wawuu

RELIGION plus ILLITERACY

the blame still goes to the clerics of that religion that don't even understand their book and the nothern elders/rulers

modified

you can be a graduate but doesn't mean you are educated

thats my point on illiteracy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by sarrki(m): 4:12am On Apr 08, 2017
mykeljosef:

wawuu

RELIGION plus ILLITERACY

the blame still goes to the clerics of that religion that don't even understand their book and the nothern elders/rulers

It's not illiteracy

The word illiteracy can't be used for someone that can

read and write .

Its pure hatred for others and intolerance

Can a leader else where tell the subjects what to do?

So I feel it's wickedness, Hatred and intolerant

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by EricBloodAxe: 4:44am On Apr 08, 2017
The way these guys die for underage females is astonishing. They willingly leave their families jst to fight jihad, die and go fvck 72 virgins in outer space grin

18 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Jabioro: 5:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Hmmmm.. and my brother would claimed they are not Muslim, #500k monthly salary without freedom, regimented life.. until where able to get the financial sponsor source otherwise these morons monster will kept resurrecting, because they would keep enticing the youth with flamboyant payment to spilled innocent life in the name of fighting for their gods

2 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok. Let me get this ....
He was paid N500k as a BH commander monthly, but Shekau was afraid he would run back to Nigeria with his wives ?
Where was Shekau expecting him to spend the money ? In Sambisa ?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Ok. Let me get this ....
He was paid N500k as a BH commander monthly, but Shekau was afraid he would run back to Nigeria with his wives ?
Where was Shekau expecting him to spend the money ? In Sambisa ?
The story no add up at all

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2017
This senseless bastard should go and write a book and sell it to his fellow confused musilimi brothers for inspiration! Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by clickbnkgod: 8:35am On Apr 08, 2017
I choose not to belief this story. He is only saying this rubbish to gather sympathy and safe his neck.

Please kill him already, blood for blood no justification.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Afonjas will not call for his death but will call for death of NNAMDI kANU!

16 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by BuhariNaWah: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
500k abi?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Wow... 500k
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by jmembre(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
things people do for for money.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Where is Shekau ?

This government and lies na

12 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by smartty68(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
He worried about being caught and not about his crimes. Because if he wasn't arrested he'll still kill more.

Boko haràm has political backings

6 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by superior1: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
500k per month , boko dey that lucrative

Folks no wan wait till dey reach heaven again, dem wan chop small here

1 Like

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by ednut1(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2017
fabricated lies

4 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by saraki2019(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2017
haram, haram, haram

1 Like

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by saraki2019(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2017
kafir kafir kafir
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by kolakunle11(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2017
This man no get sense rara
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by nairalandfreak(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2017
He played along
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Ogashub(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2017
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
500k? Mehn na perm sec salary be that ooo. Tuale! BTW, na everton fan be the man?
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by fridayokoli: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Can that ever be possible?? To arrest boko haram commander.... Funny nigerians...

See more here=> http://yoloaded.com
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Idiot

That is the attractive incentives that makes them take up jobs of terrorism. His end has come afterall na buhari brother and he may release him tomorrow.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2017
I have seen why you were happy killing people. Your pay was much. Even more than a Phd holder.

1 Like

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by okosodo: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Story for the gods
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by money121(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by pascalike(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Idonbelivdisnonsense... Teammealone#
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.