Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic (21853 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by fison(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2016
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI,
EKITI STATE (FUOYE)

INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR ACADEMIC AND NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITIONS

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-listed vacant academic and non-teaching positions in the University.
Important Notice:
All applications for both Academic and non-Teaching Positions are to be made online. Please visit www.fuoye.edu.ng
Applicants will be expected to download their forms after applying and submit five (5) copies of the downloaded application forms to the Personnel Affairs Division of the Office of the Registrar before the closing date
Preference will be given to qualified candidates from the following States: Bayelsa, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara and FCT.

CLOSING DATE
Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please check the University website (www.fuoye.edu.ng) for update. For further enquires contact: recruitment@fuoye.edu.ng.

Signed:
Daniel A. Adeyemo
Registrar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by datigbogirl: 8:41pm On May 30, 2016
fison:
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OYE-EKITI,
EKITI STATE (FUOYE)

INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR ACADEMIC AND NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITIONS

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-listed vacant academic and non-teaching positions in the University.
Important Notice:
All applications for both Academic and non-Teaching Positions are to be made online. Please visit www.fuoye.edu.ng
Applicants will be expected to download their forms after applying and submit five (5) copies of the downloaded application forms to the Personnel Affairs Division of the Office of the Registrar before the closing date
Preference will be given to qualified candidates from the following States: Bayelsa, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara and FCT.

CLOSING DATE
Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please check the University website (www.fuoye.edu.ng) for update. For further enquires contact: recruitment@fuoye.edu.ng.

Signed:
Daniel A. Adeyemo
Registrar

I've been looking for how I'm gonna update my CV and application letter to PDFs format without success...I dunno who can help me sef.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2016
datigbogirl:

I've been looking for how I'm gonna update my CV and application letter to PDFs format without success...I dunno who can help me sef.
go to smallpdf.com, upload your file & convert it to pdf,then you can download a pdf copy or send it to your propose email

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by ORACLE1975(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2016
Good one
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Ayho: 7:00am On May 31, 2016
OK! OP
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by babalonshee(m): 7:01am On May 31, 2016
save ur files using PDF on Microsoft office 2007-2013
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by yomalex(m): 7:02am On May 31, 2016
Good.
Other Job vacancies available on www.tipsdome.com/category/jobs
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by ojeka1(m): 7:02am On May 31, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
go to smallpdf.com, upload your file & convert it to pdf,then you can download a pdf copy or send it to your propose email
And right there someone gets hacked
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Nobody: 7:04am On May 31, 2016
lastpage:

Maybe FAYOSE should focus his attention on how to PAY the SALARIES of those already in Employment ..... instead of these bogus employment adverts! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Fayose bawo? FUOYE is a federal university na

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Sheggy13(m): 7:05am On May 31, 2016
lastpage:

Maybe FAYOSE should focus his attention on how to PAY the SALARIES of those already in Employment ..... instead of these bogus employment adverts! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
As you can see from the name of the university, it's a Federal university; one of those Jonathan created. Since when have state governors been responsible for Federal universities bro?

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by chikel2000(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2016
Ebonyi should be there now
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by engrMikemd(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!
what is this one saying? how does a federal university concern fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by dimexy247(m): 7:13am On May 31, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Are you a learner? What's the connection between Fayose and a Federal University?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by hottathanfire(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2016
Hey!!!! The time has come for son of man to take his place and chop federal money.
This is fair unlike some Universities that will ask that you submit 25 copies of all your documents including 25 copies attestation of your first romantic catachnism

Olodumare over to you... Na you be the doer of all good things. Everyone of you expecting miracles shall receive your jobs without stress in Jesus name. AMEN
Go and possess the land of Oye Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by engrMikemd(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2016
Baba God please answer my calls
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by hottathanfire(m): 7:19am On May 31, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Mr. Boy, F for Federal U for University and Oye is a town in Ekiti state. FUOYE is not Fayose's headache sir

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Histrings08(m): 7:21am On May 31, 2016
OK..
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by chichriso: 7:22am On May 31, 2016
Click my signature BELOW
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Omotayor123(f): 7:34am On May 31, 2016
Cc. Khaz
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by MrBen10(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2016
Who also noticed this?
The employment status is basically for the Northerners and because it was Jonathan who build it, they included his state (Bayelsa) to the list of all the Northern states in the country.

....Worst still, even the host state (Ekiti) has no preferencial opportunity in the school.

JUST SMH !!

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by sammieguze(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2016
What rubbish? Favouring applicants from the north against the host community? Buhari just wants to impose his kinsmen on the rest of us
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by khaz(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2016
Omotayor123:
Cc. Khaz
I 've seen it. There is no Graduate Assistant position. [/s][/i][i][/i][i][s][/i][s][/s][i][i][/i]
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Omotayor123(f): 7:52am On May 31, 2016
khaz:
I 've seen it. There is no Graduate Assistant position. [/s][/i][i][/i][i][s][/i][s][/s][i][i][/i]
Eeyah... I pray you find the job of your dream soonest.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Ronaldinnioh(m): 7:53am On May 31, 2016
What has those Northern people got to give.I just don't understand. Is this Buhari hand work or what? Why must they have preference for STATES.

Wait ooo see how the university wants to have northern agenda. This is becoming serious. So lecturing Job now a Northern thing? So this is not open to qualified citizens of Nigeria but Northerners. I trust my Federal University in South East this nonsense won't work at all. Heads will roll.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Omotayor123(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2016
sammieguze:
What rubbish? Favouring applicants from the north against the host community? Buhari just wants to impose his kinsmen on the rest of us
You sef imagine, And to think the school is in Ekiti.
I like their honesty though, so you won't raise false hope. embarassed
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Omonigeriarere: 8:02am On May 31, 2016
datigbogirl:

If you don't mind, forward the soft copy to topflightfm@gmail.com: I will convert it to PDF and reforward it to your mail. Alternatively, you can go to Computer Centre: just instruct them to scan your CV to your e-mail in PDF format.

Best of success.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by SKAMM(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2016
Read Here
datigbogirl:

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by lumzybo: 8:17am On May 31, 2016
MrBen10:
Who also noticed this?
The employment status is basically for the Northerners and because it was Jonathan who build it, they included his state (Bayelsa) to the list of all the Northern states in the country.

....Worst still, even the host state (Ekiti) has no preferencial opportunity in the school.

JUST SMH !!
Omotayor123:

You sef imagine, And to think the school is in Ekiti.
I like their honesty though, so you won't raise false hope. embarassed

Best guess, the whole place must av been saturated with westerners, and the school being a fed schl, federal character comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by khaz(m): 8:22am On May 31, 2016
Omotayor123:

Eeyah... I pray you find the job of your dream soonest.
AMEEN YA ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Saheed69(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2016
datigbogirl:

Don't stress yourself just look for Microsoft office 2013 and open ur file, click on save as, click on the folder you would like to save the file, click on the "save type as" Or the "word document " under the drop down menu, Then click on PDF and click save. That's all

I hope this will help. Best of luck

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Center Agents Recruitment At NCR Corporation / Nigeria Immigration Service In Another Illegal Recruitment / What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.