Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic (21881 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by bandol(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2016
datigbogirl:

I've been looking for how I'm gonna update my CV and application letter to PDFs format without success...I dunno who can help me sef.
under "save as" window. Under "type", scroll down to PDF. Your document will be aautomatically saved as PDF.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by bandol(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2016
lastpage:

Maybe FAYOSE should focus his attention on how to PAY the SALARIES of those already in Employment ..... instead of these bogus employment adverts! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Federal University!!!!!!! Abba!!! Why Fayose again?
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by emmykey0128(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2016
what sort of nonsense is this? how come we have a lot of northern states there? even ekiti where d school is situated is not having preferential treatment, this is injustice at the peak, something must be done ASAP

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by elvision1(m): 9:20am On May 31, 2016
MrBen10:
Who also noticed this?
The employment status is basically for the Northerners and because it was Jonathan who build it, they included his state (Bayelsa) to the list of all the Northern states in the country.

....Worst still, even the host state (Ekiti) has no preferencial opportunity in the school.

JUST SMH !!

FUOYE has mostly been tribal oriented even in admissions. They even segregated the students in 2013 p.ume.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Nobody: 9:22am On May 31, 2016
Northerners have taken over, from president to senate p to the speaker and to every principal role in nigeria NORTHERNERS: Iya Laya Momi Anybody
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by dollarathe(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2016
Wow....i love this advert....after the whole scene...it now gave some individuals what to discuss and be bitter about for the next 2 months....if u want job and believe u ll get it abeggiii send ur cv oooo. No amount of complaint av changed their status oooo
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Nobody: 9:48am On May 31, 2016
datigbogirl:

I've been looking for how I'm gonna update my CV and application letter to PDFs format without success...I dunno who can help me sef.
If you are using android, download word to pdf app on Google play store.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by siraj1402(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2016
excelsiorfarm:
go to smallpdf.com, upload your file & convert it to pdf,then you can download a pdf copy or send it to your propose email
Get nitro PDF.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Vado(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2016
emmykey0128:
what sort of nonsense is this? how come we have a lot of northern states there? even ekiti where d school is situated is not having preferential treatment, this is injustice at the peak, something must be done ASAP

I thought I was the only person that noticed. This is ridiculous.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Adedolapo1406(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2016
pls can someone help me with address (e-mail) where one will send the application letter to
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 4starstunna(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2016
I have been trying for 2days now
Vado:

I thought I was the only person that noticed. This is ridiculous.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by MrBen10(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2016
elvision1:

FUOYE has mostly been tribal oriented even in admissions. They even segregated the students in 2013 p.ume.

Jesu.....!
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by oluspicy: 12:33pm On May 31, 2016
datigbogirl:

Dear,
IIt's quite simple... Make Make sure you are using ms office 10, 13 version or above. After u av open ur cv on any of the aftmentioned. Click file, den click save as, choose d path u wanna save the cv e.g Desktop. So den click the dialogue box below it n u will see a drop info format on how u wanna save d cv. Choose pdf format n click save.

If u choose desktop to save it, u will see ur cv on pdf format (as an icon) on your desktop.

Dats d easiest way of saving on pdt.

Av been an ardent user of ms office office packages from d 97 version to d lastest version 2016.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Bograd83(f): 12:53pm On May 31, 2016
Noted
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2016
ojeka1:

And right there someone gets hacked
i use it & nitro pdf,never had any problem
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by dgreat001(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Good morning and Happy new month everyone.
Please permit this question of mine. Are we to send our pdf packaged application to this mail: recruitment@fuoye.edu.ng or what does 'send application online mean'?

I seem confusedly unsure. Thanks for any useful info.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by pillys: 10:20am On Jun 01, 2016
dgreat001:
Good morning and Happy new month everyone.
Please permit this question of mine. Are we to send our pdf packaged application to this mail: recruitment@fuoye.edu.ng or what does 'send application online mean'?

I seem confusedly unsure. Thanks for any useful info.

No. There's an 'apply for the job' icon when you click on the preferred position.
You can go through this link : http://registry.fuoye.edu.ng/search/jobs
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by dgreat001(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2016
pillys:

No. There's an 'apply for the job' icon when you click on the preferred position.
You can go through this link : http://registry.fuoye.edu.ng/search/jobs

Thanks for this. I appreciate.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
hope you guys have submitted ur hard copy documents to fuoye?....if u live outside Ekiti and u want to submit contact me at olufemisamuel@gmail.com....be ready to part with token for my transportation and printing....

my little way of helping
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Successto4(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Which hardcopies are we submitting? Is it the CV and Certificates?
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Successto4:

yap...CV, certificates, application letter and acknowledgment letter sent to ur mail....five copies each...for more information contact me
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Successto4:

yap...CV, certificates, application letter and acknowledgment letter sent to ur mail....five copies each...for more information contact me
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by mustyy: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2016
please house, I am currently running Msc, can I apply while indicating that my msc is going on.... meaning yet to be completed. I have first degree with 2. 1
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
mustyy:
please house, I am currently running Msc, can I apply while indicating that my msc is going on.... meaning yet to be completed. I have first degree with 2. 1

contact me on my mail so that we can talk personal and beta
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
for everyone that has send their documents to me, this is to inform you that I have printed and submitted it to the appropriate office. my prayer is that you will get employed in this great University....

NOTE: I do not and I will never involve myself in employment racketeering so don't call me on the issue...work hard and pray...I wish u all good Sucess...I can't wait to see you during the selection process

for those that still want to submit, u can still contact me

fuoye is a University that do base their employment on merit so with God u will get employed

cheer
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by thegreathelper: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
500samuel:
for everyone that has send their documents to me, this is to inform you that I have printed and submitted it to the appropriate office. my prayer is that you will get employed in this great University....

NOTE: I do not and I will never involve myself in employment racketeering so don't call me on the issue...work hard and pray...I wish u all good Sucess...I can't wait to see you during the selection process

for those that still want to submit, u can still contact me on 07035931528...

fuoye is a University that do base their employment on merit so with God u will get employed

cheer

tnx Bro, I really appreciate the way u talk with me on phone and how considerate you are. may God bless u. let me start reading now and by His grace this is my job
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
thegreathelper:

tnx Bro, I really appreciate the way u talk with me on phone and how considerate you are. may God bless u. let me start reading now and by His grace this is my job

aaaaamen.....u are always welcome.God bless u real good
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Babydeedee: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2016
500samuel:

aaaaamen.....u are always welcome.God bless u real good

when is the deadline for submission of certificate
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
Babydeedee:

when is the deadline for submission of certificate
4th of July
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
UPDATE: for all that sent their documents to me during weekend, this is to inform you that I have submitted your documents to the appropriate office.........for those that sent their own to me today, I am very sorry I could not submit today but I promise it will be my first assignment tomorrow.... I wish you best of luck
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
update: this is to inform all those that sent their documents to me yesterday that I was unable to submit yesterday that I have submitted them all today....and all those that sent their own to me today I have also submitted them as well

I wish u all best of luck
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Bograd83(f): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
500samuel:
update: this is to inform all those that sent their documents to me yesterday that I was unable to submit yesterday that I have submitted them all today....and all those that sent their own to me today I have also submitted them as well

I wish u all best of luck
hello bro, l got different number on the receipt sent to my mail, the guy that did d online registration put another person's number when registr it. Pls, what do u think l can do before submiting d 5 copies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Call Center Agents Recruitment At NCR Corporation / NLNG - My Interview & Confusion. / How God Used Nairaland To Get Me This Job After A Lot Of Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.