Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic (21873 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Bograd83:
hello bro, l got different number on the receipt sent to my mail, the guy that did d online registration put another person's number when registr it. Pls, what do u think l can do before submiting d 5 copies.

contact me cos I have questions to ask you....
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
update: this is to inform all that sent their documents to me before 3:30pm today that I have submitted them. and for those that sent theirs around 4pm I am very sorry that I could not submit it although I have printed them so I promise that it will be the first thing I will do on Monday.
Also all those that I helped to apply, I have also submitted documents to the appropriate office

I wish u all best of luck
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by dbestuncle: 11:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
500samuel:
hope you guys have submitted ur hard copy documents to fuoye?....if u live outside Ekiti and u want to submit contact me at olufemisamuel@gmail.com....be ready to part with token for my transportation and printing....

my little way of helping
Am in Lokoja, so how much will b ur charges. Thanks for helping ur brothers.may God bless u
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by eben1991: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Good Morning!
i have been trying to apply since last night and am having issues with submitting. pls how do i go about it.

500samuel:
update: this is to inform all that sent their documents to me before 3:30pm today that I have submitted them. and for those that sent theirs around 4pm I am very sorry that I could not submit it although I have printed them so I promise that it will be the first thing I will do on Monday.
Also all those that I helped to apply, I have also submitted documents to the appropriate office
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2016
dbestuncle:

Am in Lokoja, so how much will b ur charges. Thanks for helping ur brothers.may God bless u

contact me on my mail so that we can talk beta....cheer
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2016
eben1991:
Good Morning!
i have been trying to apply since last night and am having issues with submitting. pls how do i go about it.

are u sure all ur documents are in PDF format
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by cutewalex: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Employer, Job Seeker, Graduate Jobs , Undergraduate Jobs, Online Jobs.
Apply for any job category with the link below

http://offermejob..com.ng
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
this is inform all those that sent their documents to me during the weekend that I have submitted their document. Also those that send theirs to me today I submitted it as well....

wish u all good success
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
this is to inform those that send their documentary to me yesterday and today that I have submitted ur application to the appropriate office.
for those that still want to send pls and pls send it before 3:00pm on Sunday as i may not collect any application after that time. the application closes on Monday so I have to print all applications sent to me by Sunday ahead of Monday morning that I will submit the last batch.
thanks and God bless
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by princeDejidayo(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Davidmanager: 12:05am On Jul 10, 2016
for people that have submit their CV and certificate copy to the institution, who and who have got alert ?
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Nafizzey(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2016
500samuel:
this is to inform those that send their documentary to me yesterday and today that I have submitted ur application to the appropriate office.
for those that still want to send pls and pls send it before 3:00pm on Sunday as i may not collect any application after that time. the application closes on Monday so I have to print all applications sent to me by Sunday ahead of Monday morning that I will submit the last batch.
thanks and God bless
pleas can non indegene of the state apply for this job? Thank you
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Bograd83(f): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Nafizzey:
pleas can non indegene of the state apply for this job? Thank you
Any indegene can apply since It's federal institution.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Nafizzey(m): 11:44am On Jul 10, 2016
500samuel:

How do I send applications please. What are the documents I need.. And can an ordinary. Bsc holder Apply? thank you
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Nafizzey(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Davidmanager:
for people that have submit their CV and certificate copy to the institution, who and who have got alert ?
how do I send applications and CV?
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by 500samuel(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nafizzey:
How do I send applications please. What are the documents I need.. And can an ordinary. Bsc holder Apply? thank you

the application is closed!!!
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Davidmanager: 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nafizzey:
how do I send applications and CV?

I am one of the applicant , I just want to known may be they have shortlisted people name
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Nafizzey(m): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Davidmanager:

I am one of the applicant , I just want to known may be they have shortlisted people name
is application still open. how can I apply?
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Davidmanager: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
[quote author=Nafizzey post=47414447]is application still open. how can I apply?[/quo I hope is already closed or check the website
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Bograd83(f): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
hello, any news so far.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by toprealman: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Federal Uni, giving preference to certain group of applicants..... nice one bubu!
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by Bograd83(f): 1:38pm On May 11, 2017
any latest news or they have taking those they needed.
Re: Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic by bemyguest(f): 1:48pm On May 11, 2017
Pls has anyone received any invite with regards to this. Like a forgotten issue like firs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Jobs Can I Get With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / NLNG - My Interview & Confusion. / Call Center Agents Recruitment At NCR Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.