Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group (4186 Views)

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / PIPELINE VANDALISM: Group Asks Buhari To Cut-off Food Supply To Niger Delta Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by ogtavia(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2016
HtwoOw:
History always finds a way to repeat itself
I got chills reading this as well..now I know why we av refused to advance in this country....a portion of this country is drawing us back just because they don't want to leave their preindependence mentality and face d realities of the 21st century...who will suggest a systematic genocide in this age ND times...we are still trying to forget the injustice of the civil war and somebody is opening festering wounds....this is incredible...

1 Like

Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Pavarottii(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:
thats not gonna happen...

would be a foolish tactic anyways.....

you would only harm the poor,that will come another day to accuse youuuu,not the naija-delta-destroyers.....

atleast they made their point that the north is important to ss....the north knows this,they have statistics.....

and the biafran war proves them right.....biafra died of massiv starvation.....never forget....
They are not important, let all of us go our separate ways. Den watch which region will develop faster in 5years. Or u think food is not in d south?

Pls think again.

1 Like

Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 7:58am On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:
So u sell ur food, but we can't sell our oil?

U r in charge of ur food, but we can't be in charge of our oil.

U supervise the sales of food and the FG supervise the sales of oil.

U own oil blocs here but we don't own farms there.
U av resource control over ur food, but we don't av resource control over our oil.

Do these people think we are fools.

One Nigeria indeed(can we just divide and go our separate ways. This forced marriage is d reason for our slow development. Abi is it by force to marry).

To hell wiv ur food.

your problem is you sold the rights for your oil to rich evil people in the first place...

you are on your own oooohhhhhh...

you people are silly..

you dont even understand the world around you...the only thing you understand is kanus-rantings.....
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Pavarottii(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

your problem is you sold the rights for your oil to rich evil people in the first place...

you are on your own oooohhhhhh...

you people are silly..

you dont even understand the world around you...the only thing you understand is kanus-rantings.....

Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

look at me more like a mumu-day-don-break...

you are dealing with does that you sold the rights to now..not nigeria...

and believe me....business-men are rough.....

you are on a long thing here........
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by cold(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2016
Wait o. Is it that this topic is not worthy of the home page abi wetin? Oh ok i get, i didn't call on lala. Ok Lalasticala would you be so kind as to move this to the frontpage?So that Nigerians can see the evil machinations of some dubious minds and brace up for what is to come. Cheers
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by kozmokaz(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2016
if food supply should b cut ... den also oil supply to the north should also b cut!

mod abg am just making common sense ..

1 Like

Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

They are not important, let all of us go our separate ways. Den watch which region will develop faster in 5years. Or u think food is not in d south?

Pls think again.

ehhhh...wait a minute...you died en mass because of starvation,that is a fact!!!....or you want to tell me now its better in the se with food production today??...your population has multiplied in the meanwhile...the north know how much amount food they ship to the east...

or you think they dont make statistics??.......northern people are not that uneducated as you think...kanu doesnt know facts...

be carefull....

forget splitting idea...kanu is a morrron...he doesnt know facts..........if he would have taking time to read the laws of the socalled zoo,he would know that his ideas will not work,not without war....you will only become cannon-fodder..

and be carefull of killing soldiers and police men...they will take revenge on you on behalf of their comrades....
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Pavarottii(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

ehhhh...wait a minute...you died en mass because of starvation,that is a fact!!!....or you want to tell me now its better in the se with food production today??...your population has multiplied in the meanwhile...the north know how much amount food they ship to the east...

or you think they dont make statistics??.......northern people are not that uneducated as you think...kanu doesnt know facts...

be carefull....

forget splitting idea...kanu is a morrron...he doesnt know facts..........if he would have taking time to read the laws of the socalled zoo,he would know that his ideas will not work,not without war....you will only become cannon-fodder..

and be carefull of killing soldiers and police men...they will take revenge on you on behalf of their comrades....

First of all, all dis one u r mentioning kanu up and down. Am nt from d SE, so u know, secondly, wat me am clamouring for is Fiscal Federalism, everybody manage ur resources and send to d federal. Just d way it's practiced in USA.
Thirdly, if the north feel their food is so important, why don't they go their way, SW ur way, SS ur way, SE ur way. Why are they bent on this so called "One Nigeria" that is not working?

My point still is that let everyone manage his or her own resources.(Federalism) apart from food, the north also av other resources.
One last question.

If someone comes to ur backyard farm, in ur land and collects ur crops and pays u for securing the crops? 4 about 25years. How will u feel?

Be sincere wiv urself.
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

First of all, all dis one u r mentioning kanu up and down. Am nt from d SE, so u know, secondly, wat me am clamouring for is Fiscal Federalism, everybody manage ur resources and send to d federal. Just d way it's practiced in USA.
Thirdly, if the north feel their food is so important, why don't they go their way, SW ur way, SS ur way, SE ur way. Why are they bent on this so called "One Nigeria" that is not working?

My point still is that let everyone manage his or her own resources.(Federalism) apart from food, the north also av other resources.
One last question.

If someone comes to ur backyard farm, in ur land and collects ur crops and pays u for securing the crops? 4 about 25years. How will u feel?

Be sincere wiv urself.

its like i am typing chinese...i dont know which part you dont get.....you must change the constitution first to allow splitting to happen...
its a pipe dream...nobody will dare change it........splitting is pipe-dreams....or else it would have happend peacefully as biafra declared independence(i dont even remember which year exactly no more)...

forget splitting is impossible.....advicing others to do that,will not help you...i dont say stop believing in biafra...the scotish still believe in scotland....your dreams will not happen without a war!!!....
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Pavarottii(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

its like i am typing chinese...i dont know which part you dont get.....you must change the constitution first to allow splitting to happen...
its a pipe dream...nobody will dare change it........splitting is pipe-dreams....or else it would have happend peacefully as biafra declared independence(i dont even remember which year exactly no more)...

forget splitting is impossible.....advicing others to do that,will not help you...i dont say stop believing in biafra...the scotish still believe in scotland....your dreams will not happen without a war!!!....
If I remember d start of our convo. U said we need their food to survive right. And now am saying they can go away with their food. And why is it impossible for us to split. Why are the northerners so into this One Nigeria thingy?
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

If I remember d start of our convo. U said we need their food to survive right. And now am saying they can go away with their food. And why is it impossible for us to split. Why are the northerners so into this One Nigeria thingy?

nooo....i dont even want to start discussing spliting with you,its uncalculable for me...too much blood....no thank you.....

that with the food:...dont bother yourself over that...the north will never dare to do that,ofcourse when its not full-blown-war...then the tactic is acceptable.....i can not fight you and feed you the same time...it doesnt make sense....
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

nooo....i dont even want to start discussing spliting with you,its uncalculable for me...too much blood....no thank you.....

that with the food:...dont bother yourself over that...the north will never dare to do that,ofcourse when its not full-blown-war...then the tactic is acceptable.....i can not fight you and feed you the same time...it doesnt make sense....

Just so you know... during the war, Biafrans rejected Nigerian food cos they said it was poisoned. It was imported food that the Biafrans depended on, which Nigerian government refused to allow into Biafran borders. Even after the Nigerian government was pressured to allow food into Biafra, the Biafrans rejected the foods if it first passed through the Nigerian armed forces. Selfless foreign pilots from western countries sacrificed their lives to bring in food for the Biafrans. The Nigerian army killed them. So you wern't "feeding" anyone then.
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2016
ikennaf1:

Just so you know... during the war, Biafrans rejected Nigerian food cos they said it was poisoned. It was imported food that the Biafrans depended on, which Nigerian government refused to allow into Biafran borders. Even after the Nigerian government were pressured to allow food into Biafra, the Biafrans rejected the foods if it passed through Nigerian armed forces. So you wern't "feeding" anyone then.

hahaha...strange...i dont recall reading that anywere....

hmmm....your mind is strange...blocking of trade-routes is nothing special...the traders know the routes...

pahh...we all know how biafra exxagurated everything to get sympaty abroad...its called propagandan..

we know how biafra mostly fougth with propaganda...they even had advisors from abroad to advice them on propaganda....
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Pavarottii(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

So it must be a war, cos they must kill because of OIL?
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

hahaha...strange...i dont recall reading that anywere....

hmmm....your mind is strange...blocking of trade-routes is nothing special...the traders know the routes...

pahh...we all know how biafra exxagurated everything to get sympaty abroad...its called propagandan..

we know how biafra mostly fougth with propaganda...they even had advisors from abroad to advice them on propaganda

And you read that from where?
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On May 31, 2016
Pavarottii:

So it must be a war, cos they must kill because of OIL?

you still dont want to get it......any part of nigeria secceding is a automatical-declaration-of-war....!!!!..

dont believe??...try and see...first the goverment will ignore your declaration and still send police to do their duties your area,if you hinder the police,then they will send the army,,,,

then your own don kpeme be that...

their is no way to build a army so quick that can match the nigerian army,,,first the goverment will notice the build up and stop you anyways...
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

you still dont want to get it......any part of nigeria secceding is a automatical-declaration-of-war....!!!!..

dont believe??...try and see...first the goverment will ignore your declaration and still send police to do their duties your area,if you hinder the police,then they will send the army,,,,

then your own don kpeme be that...

their is no way to build a army so quick that can match the nigerian army,,,first the goverment will notice the build up and stop you anyways...

what makes it " automatical-declaration-of-war....!!!!.." ? You've been mentioning the constitution up and down and I ask... is the constitution set in stone? Why not just admit you are damn scared of seccession of any part of the SE or SS?
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2016
ikennaf1:

what makes it " automatical-declaration-of-war....!!!!.." ? You've been mentioning the constitution up and down and I ask... is the constitution set in stone? Why not just admit you are damn scared of seccession of any part of the SE or SS?

remember biafra??..

what makes you think,this time it will be different??....

i am not scared of seccession per se....i am scared of the blood-shed...

olomo-biafra...care about innocent souls abit...you people are too egoistic....
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

remember biafra??..

what makes you think,this time it will be different??....

Is the constitution set in stone? answer the question first

PS change is constant.. The Americans fought a civil war to hold on to slavery. Today, where are we?
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2016
ikennaf1:

Is the constitution set in stone? answer the question first

PS change is constant.. The Americans fought a civil war to hold on to slavery. Today, where are we?

noo...i think its a book,and they can use it to slap you,if they dont like you......

guy,i see your mind is open to learn...but i can not be your teacher....i am toooo darkside now....teach yourself....read,dont just only listen...

btw....white-jesus-christ is a bastarrd.........

you why you can not learn from me...??..
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

noo...i think its a book,and they can use it to slap you,if they dont like you......

So you are acknowledging that the Nigerian government neither likes nor care about the SE/SS?
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
ikennaf1:

So you are acknowledging that the Nigerian government neither likes nor care about the SE/SS?

guy,i see your mind is open to learn...but i can not be your teacher....i am toooo darkside now....teach yourself....read,dont just only listen...

btw....white-Jesus-christ is a bastarrd.........

you see why you can not learn from me...??..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i salute you,bro..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 31, 2016
tsdarkside:

btw....white-Jesus-christ is a bastarrd.........

you see why you can not learn from me...??..

But ofcourse
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by tsdarkside(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2016
ikennaf1:

But ofcourse

i salute you,bro............ grin grin grin grin
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Ngozi123(f): 6:33pm On May 31, 2016
blackpanda:
I think this will be very good. Cos NDA always makes it look like they are the sole providers for this great nation. If so, there is no need to complain. Since u claimed u want ur own country, so if food is cut off then of cos there shldnt be any problem

I have said again and again, no region can exist on its own. From biafra morons to NDA to boko haram, its just shortsightedness, stupidity and laziness that makes people think they can walk this life alone. We all depend on each other to survive

Notice to all posters from the South-South: this is the kind of person who comes on Nairaland and pretends to be from your region. These are the people who claim to have your best interests at heart. This is what they really think of you... undecided
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by BudeYahooCom: 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
They were calling the SE to join their fulani agenda in punishing the SS? These mohammedians must be high on Donkey piss!

1 Like

Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by blackpanda: 8:51pm On May 31, 2016
Ngozi123:

Notice to all posters from the South-South: this is the kind of person who comes on Nairaland and pretends to be from your region. These are the people who claim to have your best interests at heart. This is what they really think of you... undecided

What is wrong with this one. Mtscheeew
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Myluv1: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
One Nigeria noni.

Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Amberon11: 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
o
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Amberon11: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
you're very foolish and senile for that comment. What worthless region are you from and how has it helped provide revenue for the government? rubbish!
farem:

This exposes the vulnerability of SS! I tell you that region is the most unfortunate in Nigeria. Take oil which cannot be used as food away, nothing is left, not even mental or physical sense.
Re: Cut Off Food Supply To Niger Delta States-northern Group by Amberon11: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol... you're so ignorant. ND produces a lot of food and we would survive. If we aren't self sufficient, we will simply import food from Cameroon. My Cameroonian friends say food is really cheap there.
tsdarkside:

be carefull....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lost A Dear Friend, A Major In The Nigeria Army To Boko Haram / Happening Now Along Zuba Abuja Kaduna Road. / Bukola Saraki Mobbed As He Makes Final Rounds Of His Campaign In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.