Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It (19680 Views)

Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun / APC Reconciliation: Tinubu, Oyegun In Battle Of Wits / Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It by def111(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2016
the beginning of scam.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It by obailala(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2016
@Op, that is Dogara, not Oyegun.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It by kiddkash(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
Kondomatik:
They're looking at his shoe.

[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/gfaqssb/images/a/af/Funny-Shoe.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140505162103[/img]

A thief stuck a pistol in a man’s ribs and said, “Give me your money.” The gentleman, shocked by the sudden attack, said “You cannot do this, I’m a Nigerian politician!” The thief said, “In that case, give me my money!”
my response: which of ur money. you give me anyone?
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It by Osyfellaini(f): 11:45am On May 31, 2016
The APC Chieftains....

Turaki Nigeria I see you.
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It by kennsville(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2016
gather small brain...
papawemba:
All hail King Bubu.. The Baba

The Slayer of Jonathan

The Nightmare of IPOB: Ask Nnamdi Kanu

The Headache of 5%

The Corruption Crusher: Ask Metuh, FFK, Dasuki, Nenadi, Diezani and more

The Man that the Wailing Wailers Can't Stop Wailing about.

The Recover of Our Stolen Yams

The Incorruptible President; Ask The Arch Bishop of Canterbury

The Man of Dignity

The Destroyer of Niger Delta Militants.

The Hunter of Tompolo....

If I start to talk the things wey Baba don do... we no go end.

Re: Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It by egokudiowomoney: 12:12pm On May 31, 2016
where is Oyegun in the picture?
Re: Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It by SirHenry105(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2016
I can not see Oyegun there so l can't tell his thoughts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Attack Anti-okorocha Protesters In Owerri- Premiumtimesng / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.04bn Traced To Patience Jonathan. / Collapsing Mud Houses: Abakaliki Residents Cry Out, Say 'Save Our Lives'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.