Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71818 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2016
crosstodds. I love your review bro.

Sure, why wouldn't Hades fear Zeus Zeus is still the strongest Olympan. Ko easy na...

Yeah. I love doing different things. I decided not to follow the usual story of the olympian gods. Twould seem like a repeated work or so.

Solomonbrown is one of my mentors on nairaland. Na my Oga be that na. You need to see me reading his stories, I'm always like ''woow''. We're all bosses of ourselves.

Stay blessed bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eze2000:

Very good.
I am number 1 Authrr and you are number 2.
We will need three more authors and we're good for a war!
I will open a thread and we all come tougher to talk openly about a plot in summary terms. Five authors, one plot, one pen. Each author writes a chapter and the next just picks up from there and begins to weave his own part of the tale. The fans will be the judge of the best and our fame will grow. For any author that backs out cos he or she is in over his head, any one of us may fill in this is one reason i'm courting only the best Authors on nairaland....going after safarigirl next.

I got to wrap a few things i got going, and then i'm good to go. Lets say i open the thread towards mid-August, give it a week to get hyped and then the action goes down end part of the month.

What say you?

U guys shld make sure you mention me oo, cos I can't miss out on the show. Cos with d likes of Eze, NevetsIbot, Safarigirl, and others, this is sure gonna be fun. shocked shocked
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eze2000(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... With the likes of Rex1,vickkydgreat and the other guys here, who wouldnt rush a story? Lol..

Till Aug then. I'll be preparing.

I understand your troubles perfectly...take heart.
safarigirl is trying to push it to September though, I will soon open the thread, mention you guys, we meet and talk.
There's much time and if we go right I think we can get Seun to come down from above and give us special front page attention.
Nothing like a war!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by solomonbrown64: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oga NevetsIbot, why you dey tease me like this na, I know like am oh. We all know say na you get am for Supernatural tales, lol. Sorry, I haven't been well, thanks for the nomination, I really appreciate it. I saw in a thread you commented that you are a winner, good to know that.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
solomonbrown64:
Oga NevetsIbot, why you dey tease me like this na, I know like am oh. We all know say na you get am for Supernatural tales, lol. Sorry, I haven't been well, thanks for the nomination, I really appreciate it. I saw in a thread you commented that you are a winner, good to know that.
Bros. Abeg no whine me jawe. You're the C4 here na.

Yeah, I'm a winner. Seems like you are one also. True?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eze2000:

I understand your troubles perfectly...take heart.
safarigirl is trying to push it to September though, I will soon open the thread, mention you guys, we meet and talk.
There's much time and if we go right I think we can get Seun to come down from above and give us special front page attention.
Nothing like a war!

September works too bro. We'll be well prepared by then.. Hopefully.

Getting seun to come down is like wanting the mountain to jump.... lol. I hope all goes well
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by solomonbrown64: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Bros. Abeg no whine me jawe. You're the C4 here na.

Yeah, I'm a winner. Seems like you are one also. True?
Lol, alright if you say so and yes, I am a winner too.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
solomonbrown64:

Lol, alright if you say so and yes, I am a winner too.
That's cool bro. The radiance is there. Goodnight bro.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2016
*************EPISODE 3***************

The awful smell hit him. where was he? The stench oozing from every corner burned in his nostrils. He wanted to hold his breath but no, he'd endure the foul cloud of thick decaying smell. He was wrapped up. Who wrapped him up? He shook violently and rolled on the ground and was stopped by something. His nose slammed close to the object. The worst smell he had ever smelt pinched his nostrils. He rolled back immediately and pushed out the foul air with a fake sneeze. Where was this? An assembly of decaying meat and flesh? The place still smelt horribly like a thousand men were gathered at a spot, killed and left to decay. he felt something tiny wriggling between the plaster he was wrapped in and his legs. Maggots! Was he decaying too? no! Not in this life. He was feeling pain all over his body particularly in his chest. it felt like a buffed up body building werewolf hit him with a pestel. He was also weak. When last Did he eat? How long was he out cold.

He let his werewolf fingernails jutt out and tore the plaster at his leg region. A little shrug from his legs and the plaster tore. He flexed his muscles painfully and tore the plaster round his upper body with his transforming body. The size of his wolf morphing out of his human frame was too big for the plaster. He pulled off the plaster from his head and gasped at the sight he saw. The stench slapped him hard again. Nausea hit him. He cringed and stared stupefied at what was around him. Bodies of Several dead men. Men who had been cut here and there. Intestines protuding out of the cut on the belly. Brains flushed out with empty broken skulls attatched to motionless bodies. Maggosts weaving their way in the eye sockets,ears,mouth, cut wounds. Rats at a corner biting of pieces of flesh off a mans neck. Black dried substances plastered on the floot, decayed blood. Flies dashing up and down,landing at no special destination. Their buzzings irritated him. He swiped his hand at one fly that landed on his nose. He could smell vampires close by. Their camp was near. He tried to connect to Kashi but she wasnt replying. Where was she. He could sense her. she wasn't dead and she was near. He picked a familiar scent, Kashis scent. It was hard keeping track on her scent amidst the rottening sickening smell from they assylum of dead bodies. He stepped between the bodies and made his way to the scent. He got to a body neatly wrapped up in white cloth. He tore Open the clothing and in it lay Kashi, eyes shut dreamily like a baby. She was still. He could hear her very faint heartbeat.

''He didn't even last a sec'' Acheon Heard a chuckling voice say. ''the slouch'' The voice was coming nearer to the dump site.

''Jared really didn't have to waste his efforts on him. He was peeing in his pants. '' Another voice laughed.

Acheon ducked behind a tree and watched as two men,Vampires, dumped a torn body on top of the bodies. The body was that of a vampire. Were they now killing themselves? One of the vampires spat and looked in the direction Acheons body was placed.

''Say, Boyd. Where'd that Werewolf body go? Wasnt it there he was dumped? Look, unwrapped plaster. He's still alive'' The vampire sniffed the air and turned his head mechanically towards the tree Acheon hid. How was he going to fight them with this weak state he was in. His body ached. He had to get Kashi out too. The vampire man morphed into his vampire and so did his counterpart. They walked stalkingly towards the huge mahogany tree. One in front and one behind. Their gaze met with Acheon's. Acheons legs wanted to give way,He was to weak to even stand. He watched the first vampires nose flare and eye twitch. A loud roar and then a forward surge at Acheon. The Vampire behind Jumped at Acheon too. Acheon could only hope for a painless death.

In the nick of time,Something slapped the first vampire away and tossed the second vampire metres away, Acheon wondered who was helping him. He didn't need anyone to tell him to make a run for it. Adrenalin surged through his bones giving life temporarily to him. He dashed for Kashi's body and made away into the bush.

Close by, Zena watched with tear filled eyes as Her brother escaped.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Confam! Nah now u done the write watin i 1 read, Thumbs, hands n legs up NevetsIbot 4 a job well done
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Rex1:
Confam! Nah now u done the write watin i 1 read, Thumbs, hands n legs up NevetsIbot 4 a job well done
lol. I suppose still drag am for long. Your curiosity has been settled now abi? i'll cook more tension for you. Just see
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wow! boss, i'm feeling you and i'm feeling good now.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol. I suppose still drag am for long. Your curiosity has been settled now abi? i'll cook more tension for you. Just see
And i go prepare koboko 4 ur yansh if u try am
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by cyberprince8(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Waow there are lots of great writers in Nigeria ooo, keep on the good work bro, am following bomper 2 bomper
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Emanuel1997: 4:25am On Jul 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Bro, pls can I have your WhatsApp nos, have been trying to contact u through Nairaland but seems you are not getting my message, am also a fan and you got an interesting story going on here, thumbs up bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Afz9095(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2016
NevetsIbot, my oga @ d top pls giv us update 2day,infact na 2 update for 2day cos u no update yest'day nd make it lengthy
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Afz9095:
NevetsIbot, my oga @ d top pls giv us update 2day,infact na 2 update for 2day cos u no update yest'day nd make it lengthy
nah. No day was ommited bro. I'm dropping todays update now
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Emanuel1997:

Bro, pls can I have your WhatsApp nos, have been trying to contact u through Nairaland but seems you are not getting my message, am also a fan and you got an interesting story going on here, thumbs up bro
my whatsapp number is under every update bro.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2016
cyberprince8:
Waow there are lots of great writers in Nigeria ooo, keep on the good work bro, am following bomper 2 bomper
for your mind. Lol
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2016
**************EPISODE 4***************

Achiaca rehearsed the idea in his mind. It ought to work. The mountain walls were squeezing closer an the tar wasn't helping matters. The stone figures strecthing their fingers hungrily at them.

There was no more time. Achiaca gave the Horse a good bite that sent his saliva into the horses blood streem. Kruger jerked violently and kicked his legs powerfully. This move gave Achiaca the ability to move the horses body. since his vampire strenght and speed superceeds that of the horse in multiples of tens of numbers. He would be powering Krugers body with his own strenght and speed. He was now in Krugers head. He powered the horse and it bolted in and out of the tar like a leopard on ground. It dug its way into the thick dark blanket that surrounded the valley. Achiaca blared the fire on his head even brighter than ever and it shone everywhere. Like a reaction, the Mountains shifted a little more faster than it was moving. Achiac could see bright sunny light a far distance away, a sign that they were close to the other end. He screamed as he sent everyounce of energy in him into Krugers body. The horse'es leg was now blurring like a rolling fan. Achiaca was losing his energy. He stared dizzily at the opening as krugers body still surged on. The mountains were now few inches away from them and in no time the Stone figures snatched him off the krugers body. Kruger tumbled into the tar and the mountain squeezed it till it was laying on its back straight, kicking and neighing. Achiaca couldnt look. He was drained. The stone figures babbled ceaselessly as they touched him all over. The mountains touched him and pressed him slowly. Blood oozed from his eyes, ears,nose and spurted from his mouth as his ribs and jaws broke. Then like an hammer slamming onto a wood. The mountains slammed into eachother. Zena felt her heartbeat run faster and wilder. She just lost someone and she knew who it was by virtue of the bond she had with the person. She heard the grievious howling of the vampires in the camp. They felt it too. Achiaca was Dead.

Acheon's legs carried hiM as far as the adrenaline surged through him. Kashi weighed a ton suddenly. He was far away, atleast. He dropped Kashi's body by a tree and lay beside it. He felt weak again. He thought about numerous things. How everything had happened. The memories of the fight that sent him into oblivion flushed into his head. He could see everything happening one after the other. The moves and all.

He had launched himself into the air and was bringing a hurricane of lightening at Achiaca. He could see a new sense of purpose in Achiacas eyes under the scale of sadness on it. Achiaca had placed his leg back and hurled a rock without touching it at Acheon all with his mind. It met Acheon off gaurd and he was sent tumbling back from the top where he came from. Achiaca sprinted at Derek. He slammed his fists into the ground and the ground parted straight to where Derek was. Derek was quick to jump out of the cracks way but Achiaca had followed his jump and rained fat lightenings on his body mid air. Derek slammed into the ground burnt. Derek rebounded painfully, he charged at Achiaca foolishly and Achiaca made the most of it. He grabbed Derek by his torn shirt and twirled him around speedily, He grabbed Kashi with his free hand just as she was about to deal Zena a fatal blow. He shouted like a maniac as he slammed both Derek and Kashi into eachother. Just as their bodies slammed together, Achiaca made a blast occur between them. Fire and lightening exploded between them and hurled both of them away. Acheon was back. He was running down the heel now. He saw Achiaca's angry look and ran down even faster. Achiaca charged at him also. Acheon kicked the same rock that Achiaca hurled at him at Achiaca. Achiaca dodged it so fast with a backflip that propelled him forward that Acheon was surprised as the mass of rock dashed past Achiaca. Achiaca grabbed Acheon in his turn mid air. Acheon broke off the grab with a swap from his hand. The fight lasted minutes. Zena could only stand to watch tearfully as her brothers were bent on killing eachother. Suddently, the tears clouded her eyes. She couldn't see anything anymore Achiaca would kill him surely, Acheon wasn't strong enough to rival him, Since she had once fought against Acheon, She knew he wouldn't last long against Achiaca. Achiaca was like the devil himself and she could imagine Him ripping Acheon apart.

She could hear the sounds of lightening, fire and moving rocks and bodies slamming into the ground. They were both grunting like mad bulls from hell and their punctuating hard breaths punctured Zenas hearts. She could hear bones breaking, painful shouts and crazy exchange of powerful fist blows being exchanged between both brothers. Blood spilled on her face as the fight continued. Then her eyes cleared. She saw Achiaca shaking his hand furiously as he battled Acheon with the other. No! He wasn't going to do it. He couldn't be planning to use that deadly move on Acheon, his brother. She had to stop him. No one ever in history had even survived the blow Achiaca was about to issue out. This same blow hand shattered large rocks into pieces.

''Achiaca please don't'' He mucus clogged throat managed to say. ''He's our brother''

Achiaca was having none of it. He'd do it anyway. He went on with the deadly attack.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Hello people... Can I get more comments please? This place is getting kinda boring. Seems like its only me here.

Don't you guys feel pity for Zena?

This is a warning to those people who keep sending messages to my email in order to scam me. Stop it. Stephen Oluwafemi won't fall for it.... Anyway, I love the way you guys write your scam letters and proposals..how about you teach me?? Lol
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice work oga NevetsIbot
"Seem like am the only one in here" oyah make i call class register make i no who dey absent an who dey present:
Eniola, cyberprince8, Emanuel1997, Babtuna1, Chemicalreaction, Afz9095, slimsue, croSStods n all those ghost readers; will u guys answer ur name dis minute.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rex1:
Nice work oga NevetsIbot
"Seem like am the only one in here" oyah make i call class register make i no who dey absent an who dey present:
Eniola, cyberprince8, Emanuel1997, Babtuna1, Chemicalreaction, Afz9095, slimsue, croSStods n all those ghost readers; will u guys answer ur name dis minute.
rex yi shaa.. Lol
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rex1:
Nice work oga NevetsIbot
Lols.. Present sah!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Afz9095(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rex1:
Nice work oga NevetsIbot
present sir
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Rex1:
Nice work oga NevetsIbot
*Comes into to thread with cooler of fried rice n chicken, distributes to all those present, leaves thread, returns and give NevetsIbot double ration. Runs out.*
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Yeh yehhhhh.... Hmmmmm who miss me here? Its being a while... Nw vickky is back.... I can see this isnt going well with the simblings... Nevelsbot u dey try oooo y u just dey kill and wake as if na only u waka cum if u like wake achiaca again without my permission.... And Rex u dey call register u forget me bah? U go hear ween
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
vickkydgreat:
Yeh yehhhhh.... Hmmmmm who miss me here? Its being a while... Nw vickky is back.... I can see this isnt going well with the simblings... Nevelsbot u dey try oooo y u just dey kill and wake as if na only u waka cum if u like wake achiaca again without my permission.... And Rex u dey call register u forget me bah? U go hear ween
lol... vickky.. Nice to see you back. ... Lemme kill anyhow I like please. I request permission to kill all of them
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Emanuel1997: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
Present sir
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... vickky.. Nice to see you back. ... Lemme kill anyhow I like please. I request permission to kill all of them

cool shocked shocked shocked shocked... Fall out
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
vickkydgreat:
Arh oga victor no vex, i no say u b great person but when i bin the waka come class dat register we contain ur name n a host of other v.i.p been mistakingly no follow me come class 2day, so u suppose understand my plight nao but thank God u later come class though u weren't invited. So hw the weekend the b 4 ur area nao.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2016
Rex1:
Nice work oga NevetsIbot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.