Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71738 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eniola7:
so class rep just dey waka come abi @rex1 u also deserve koboko on ur bom bom
My oga abeg no mind me o, my phone been crash on the 31st of July o, Nah just yesterday wey I come buy new 1 o.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
alright bro oya do the needful call class register and sir nevetslbot for our update
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
OK nao, make I for no waist time : Eniola7, Vickydgreat, Afz9095, batuna1, cyberprince, chemicalReaction, coolbreezy01, Slimsue, moriYanu, croSStods, Jackossky, chommieblaq, Donpeteranking, Mrlemuel, richG n the rest, u know ur selves so don't let me shout 4 u o. Oyah make everybody enter class make our prof. Oga NevetsIbot come give us lectures.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2016
Rex1:
OK nao, make I for no waist time : Eniola7, Vickydgreat, Afz9095, batuna1, cyberprince, chemicalReaction, coolbreezy01, Slimsue, moriYanu, croSStods, Jackossky, chommieblaq, Donpeteranking, Mrlemuel, richG n the rest, u know ur selves so don't let me shout 4 u o. Oyah make everybody enter class make our prof. Oga NevetsIbot come give us lectures.

Im 1receive bulala ni... thanks rex

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2016
hey guys. I'm sorry for yesterday. Couldnt type a word. Yday was just activity throughout! But update will be coming today
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Rex1 . .Here i come with my big head!!! . . . NevetsIbot, keep moving bro. I dey ur back gidigba!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Cc: Rex1 The Guy Want The Thing Wey Happen In 1999 To Repeat Itself Ni..
NevetsIbot Oya Bring The Rain...
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2016
[b]
***********EPISODE 6****************

Hades worked on Achiaca's body for long hour. The fact that achiaca was a vampire had made things harder for him to perform his rearranging magic. He had to revivive Achiaca again before he could read his brain and find where he kept the gold dust. The person had to be alive before anyone could read his brain. The brain was useless unless the body is living. Hades completed the restructuring and moved a misty purple cloud into Achiacas open mouth. For some minutes, nothing happened.

Hades walked back wondering if he had gotten any process wrong. A normal person would have awoken the moment the mist was passed into him/her. He heard a short gasp from Achiaca's body and a smile broke from his lips. He went over to Achiaca's body and placed his finger on Achiaca's forehead. Light shone on the point and light could ve seen moving between Hades and Achiaca through Hade'es hand. Achiaca's eyes became white and he took long gasps as Hades searched his brain for the location of the gold dust. Hades broke into a guffaw, he just found it. He'd get the gold dust then let Zeus have his bolt so the stupid bond between He and Achiaca would be broken. He took his finger off Achiaca's face.

''oh I'm sorry for getting into your head'' Hades laughed at the look on Achiacas face. Achiaca looked drenched. ''But, as we're talking now, the gold dust should be exumed soon'' He guffawed again and patted Achiaca on the chest. And walked away to the door. He heard a scuffling behind him.

''No use trying to runaway'' He turned to find that Achiaca was no more in the room. He sighed again.

''where does that bastard always get strenght from''

Acheon staggered and turned around to see his attacker. He knew they were from Linceway. He sighed again. He wondered maybe he'd have to kill them all. Peruses would be somewhere around and he knew it. He pulled out the arrow and broke it. Soldiers poured out from the dark parts of the cave and formed a circle around him. He stood in the middle relaxed as ever.

''Errrrr. Hi!'' Acheon greeted. ''This is awkward but errrrr, Hey! Nice sword. Really sleek'' Acheon pointed at a soldier who looked at his sword and grinned thankfully. He got a jab in the side from the soldier beside him remindind him that they ought to look though.

Peruses walked through the men and came to the front. A woman was with him. She had snakes as her hair. She was wearing a see through cloth over her eyes. Acheon pretended to be shocked and drew back

''Who's she? How does she comb her hair?'' He asked jokingly and half the soldiers giggled. The smakes on the womans head spat at Acheon but he dodged the acidic spits.

Peruses grunted and all the soldiers produced little satchets fromtheir armour and emptied the contents on the ground. Mountain ash. Acheon smilled at their stupidity. Hadn't he broken through mountain ash before their eyes?

''Your evillordship Medusa. We offer this fine specimen as one of your statues to be'' Peruses pointed at Acheon and Medussa walked into the mountain ash circle with a smirk on her face.

Acheon remembered Medusa. The lady who was cursed by The Olympian gods because of love. if anyone locked an eye contact with her, He'd surely turn to stone. This curse was placed on her to avoid her from finding love and being around people. How was he to fight against her without looking at her and with those snakes that kept spitting acidic saliva at him. Did he really have a chance? He smilled, He'd use her history against her.

written by Stephen Oluwafemi

nevetsthovy@yahoo.com

08133618101[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2016
Gosh, NevetsIbot the kind of awesomeness.. Feed me moreeeeeeee! thumb up!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2016
babtuna1:
lol. Bros Oshey o

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2016
richG:
Werewolf story all the way! What a talented finger! Wish I can write like this bro undecided
lol. Thanks baba. New update dan land o
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2016
marvel1206. I can see you viewing o. Bighead. It's about time. Sha comment
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2016
zaynie222.... ghost reader. Wassup?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
zaynie222.... ghost reader. Wassup?
gamesound, Justicextian.... What's good?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Donpeteranking(m): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2016
no oo oo oooooooooooo more please. i kant xtand d suspense o
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Temtopy(f): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Oliver ask for more. thanks for the update
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nice Work NevetsIbot , But When Should We Be Expecting The Next Update?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Marvel1206: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
marvel1206. I can see you viewing o. Bighead. It's about time. Sha comment

lol, calm down

make i update myself
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Frozeen(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Come and update oooooo!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Noooooooooo! I refuse accept dis update it's too short. NevetsIbot please do something about it. #olivertwist cool cool
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sure.... Will do
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
How do I vote Am new here! 😄
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
FatimaAbu:
How do I vote
Am new here! í ½í¸„
hello dear. Thanks for wanting to vote. Visit afritalks.com. Then scroll to the last part of the website where you'll see log in/sign up. Click it and you'll be taken to where you'll register. After registration, visit the literature section and click on this story ''deligence and determination'' and under it you'll see ''Rate/review'' click it and type your comment. That's just how to vote. Thanks again dear

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
babtuna1:
Temtopy:
Oliver ask for more. thanks for the update
Mrlemuel:
Nice Work NevetsIbot , But When Should We Be Expecting The Next Update?
Donpeteranking:
no oo oo oooooooooooo
more please.
i kant xtand d suspense o
slimsue:
Noooooooooo! I refuse accept dis update it's too short. NevetsIbot please do something about it. #olivertwist cool cool
Donpeteranking:
no oo oo oooooooooooo
more please.
i kant xtand d suspense o

y'all don't worry. Another update will be dropped tomorrow. Thanks for reading. And please... Try and vote for me, the contest will be off soon and I clearly have low votes. P.s the son of man really needs the cash prize. Afritalks.com.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by MoriYanu(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
NevetsIbot:
[b]
***********EPISODE 6****************

Hades worked on Achiaca's body for long hour. The fact that achiaca was a vampire had made things harder for him to perform his rearranging magic. He had to revivive Achiaca again before he could read his brain and find where he kept the gold dust. The person had to be alive before anyone could read his brain. The brain was useless unless the body is living. Hades completed the restructuring and moved a misty purple cloud into Achiacas open mouth. For some minutes, nothing happened.

Hades walked back wondering if he had gotten any process wrong. A normal person would have awoken the moment the mist was passed into him/her. He heard a short gasp from Achiaca's body and a smile broke from his lips. He went over to Achiaca's body and placed his finger on Achiaca's forehead. Light shone on the point and light could ve seen moving between Hades and Achiaca through Hade'es hand. Achiaca's eyes became white and he took long gasps as Hades searched his brain for the location of the gold dust. Hades broke into a guffaw, he just found it. He'd get the gold dust then let Zeus have his bolt so the stupid bond between He and Achiaca would be broken. He took his finger off Achiaca's face.

''oh I'm sorry for getting into your head'' Hades laughed at the look on Achiacas face. Achiaca looked drenched. ''But, as we're talking now, the gold dust should be exumed soon'' He guffawed again and patted Achiaca on the chest. And walked away to the door. He heard a scuffling behind him.

''No use trying to runaway'' He turned to find that Achiaca was no more in the room. He sighed again.

''where does that bastard always get strenght from''

Acheon staggered and turned around to see his attacker. He knew they were from Linceway. He sighed again. He wondered maybe he'd have to kill them all. Peruses would be somewhere around and he knew it. He pulled out the arrow and broke it. Soldiers poured out from the dark parts of the cave and formed a circle around him. He stood in the middle relaxed as ever.

''Errrrr. Hi!'' Acheon greeted. ''This is awkward but errrrr, Hey! Nice sword. Really sleek'' Acheon pointed at a soldier who looked at his sword and grinned thankfully. He got a jab in the side from the soldier beside him remindind him that they ought to look though.

Peruses walked through the men and came to the front. A woman was with him. She had snakes as her hair. She was wearing a see through cloth over her eyes. Acheon pretended to be shocked and drew back

''Who's she? How does she comb her hair?'' He asked jokingly and half the soldiers giggled. The smakes on the womans head spat at Acheon but he dodged the acidic spits.

Peruses grunted and all the soldiers produced little satchets fromtheir armour and emptied the contents on the ground. Mountain ash. Acheon smilled at their stupidity. Hadn't he broken through mountain ash before their eyes?

''Your evillordship Medusa. We offer this fine specimen as one of your statues to be'' Peruses pointed at Acheon and Medussa walked into the mountain ash circle with a smirk on her face.

Acheon remembered Medusa. The lady who was cursed by The Olympian gods because of love. if anyone locked an eye contact with her, He'd surely turn to stone. This curse was placed on her to avoid her from finding love and being around people. How was he to fight against her without looking at her and with those snakes that kept spitting acidic saliva at him. Did he really have a chance? He smilled, He'd use her history against her.

written by Stephen Oluwafemi

nevetsthovy@yahoo.com

08133618101[/b]

please, let the update be a little longer Biko. I'm dying to get to the end of this.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
Choi ... Ah luf vampires
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Okay!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
*************EPISODE 7**************

Achiaca found his way out of The underworld weakly. All the undead soldiers were looking for him. They carried lamps and marched past him in several places where he had hid. He made a dash for the gate and got out before the grim reaper saw him. Now he was in the forest of dry trees that surrounded the underworld. Trees that dried up as a result of the heat from the underworld was all that was in sight for him and clouds of mist that betrayed his sight. He teleported out of the desolated forest and landed before the camp gates. His energy is sapped and his soldiers hoisted his up since he staggared weakly towards them. They dragged him to his tent and layed him down.

Zena had been indoor all day, wondering what she did to deserve this fate. It had been months since she had heard from Her husband and child. She hoped they were okay. She thought of her brothers and wept.

''Zena. Lord Achiaca is back '' A vampire soldier startled her. She looked at him angrily wondering what stupid funny game he was playing.

''He's really back and is re sting in his tent now. Although he's very weak'' The soldier put in again. Zena sprang to her feet and walked briskly to Achiacas tent. She let her claws come out as she neared the tent fearing a kind of conspiracy was going on. She indicated that the soldier opened the tent first with a nod from her head. He did it and Zena could see Achiaca lying weakly in bed. She ran up to him.

''Oh Achaica. What happened to you?'' She ran her hands up and down his face.

''Zena. Go to mount Tarsus now and get the gold dust before Hades does. There's no time to waste. Don't worry I'll be fine. Go!'' He pushed her violently at the door. ''If Zues gets the bolt, he'll be unstoppable. Go quick''

Zena sensed the urgency in his voice and mad a mad dash to her tent and armed herself to the teeth. Minutes later, she was heard ordering five men to keep up with her. The woosh of wind could be heard.

Acheon kept his eyes on Medusas stomach region and studied her every movement. He kept a long distance between them far enough for the snakes not to spit at him. He looked at peruses sadly but Peruses didn't budge. Peruses was grinning wickedly.

''Poseidon wouldn't be happy. Oh no he won't. Wait, why did you guys get divorced?'' He said jokingly at Medusa and he could hear her groan inwardly. His words hit her. She moved near him but he danced backwards and kept his distance.

''Guess you realised celibacy was nonsense compared to the D'' He joked again and danced out of her reach. ''Ohhhhh how love can make a woman stupid.'' He danced away from her again buying time enough for him to summon enough lightening to finish her in one sweep. ''hey, How have you been living with the curse? No man to make you feel like a woman. Ohhh. I see.. Your statues. They do it quite well....''

Medusa made a mad dash at him and the snakes on her head spat at him. Acheon danced away laughing.

''Hey hey hey. Easy.... Not so fast. But wait... Isn't all the work on you alone? I mean, you understand don't you? The statues don't move, only you can move. Yout tighs must be so damn strong. Wouldnt want a kick from one of those''

Medusa turned at Peruses who was looking at Acheon inquisitively.

''Is this the joker you want me to kill? This thing?'' He pointed at Acheon degradingly. Peruses couldnt say a thing. He remembered when he and Acheon had used this strategy against a man who wanted to whip them for stealing his oranges. Was this really Acheon and not an imposter?

Acheon saw the chance he'd been looking for when Medusa turned away from him. He channelled fat lightening at Medusa. The soldiers ran away from behind her as the lightening knocked her away. Medusa got up and dusted herself with a sinster smile. Acheon wanted badly to look at her face. Why wasn't she down? Not even The strongest person would handle quater of the lightening he sent.

''Finally'' Medusa laughed and morphed into a snake tailed person. Her silky black long snake legs reached over fifteen feet. The snakes on her hair became bigger, larger and longer that the extended to the ground from her 6 ft frame. A golden Shield was in her hand and a golden mean looking sword that seemed like it could slice through mountains. The upper half of her body was naked and her firm breast claimed the eyes of all the soldiers including Acheon. He decided to place his focus on the breast. He was scared. He had never read about Medusa this way. She was only human according to what he read. His lightening had no effect on her. How would he survive this. A snake spat at him and he dodged the spittle swiftly. The spittle touched a soldier behind him. The saliva burned through his armour and the man slumped and died.

''Oh well. I'm done for'' Acheon gasped.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by babtuna1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
OMG, nevestIbot is killing me softly.

This episode is small bruh... I've been anticipatn d episode since buh i'm lil bit sad dat twas small!!!

Thanks tho'
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
No ur not, keep on messing around n get ur ass kicked my dear. My oga I hail o, happy Sunday 2 u
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
babtuna1:

This episode is small bruh... I've been anticipatn d episode since buh i'm lil bit sad dat twas small!!!

Thanks tho'
Rex1:
No ur not, keep on messing around n get ur ass kicked my dear. My oga I hail o, happy Sunday 2 u
babtuna1:

Thanks tho'

babatuna. Abeg just manage that one. Rex. I see you jare.

Where's coolbreezy8?

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Donpeteranking(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Neves u re d boss but pls more

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.