Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (71734 Views)

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:

babatuna. Abeg just manage that one. Rex. I see you jare.

Where's coolbreezy8?
Present sir nevetsibot...my bb sudcribtion finished yesterdae dhatz y I late oooo...sha nicest work nd if u c d way I shout ehn afta readin ur last episode sotey ma gf fear no b small oooo
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Present sir nevetsibot...my bb sudcribtion finished yesterdae dhatz y I late oooo...sha nicest work nd if u c d way I shout ehn afta readin ur last episode sotey ma gf fear no b small oooo
lol bro. I just dey look am say I nor see coolbreezy anywhere. Guy, I saw your vote on afritalks, thanks baba. Another update dey drop today. As e dey hot
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
************EPISODE 8***************

Acheon barely stayed on his feet. With the mountain ash pushing he back everytime he tried to evade Medusa's slash and snakes by jumping back. He found no weak point in her. She moves at lightening speed and sharp precision like a veteran soldier. Acheon had sustained brutal cuts all over him and his blood painted the ground they stood in. He thought of all his training and strategies but there was no use using it, none worked on Medusa.

A snaked dug its fangs deep into his right shoulder. He screamed as he slashed his nails at the reptile and crept away. He morped into his full wolf and let his wolf instincts kick in. He circled Medusa with a low growl. Medusa's long scaly body curled and hoisted her high up and she increased in size. Acheon gulped. She slashed her now larger sword at him. He jumped up in time and sunk his teeth into her wrist targeting the vein there. She shook him off and whipped her snake tail at him. The tail hit him straight on the head. The force of the hit made him fling backward with so much force that it broke through the mountain ash barrier. The soilders began to hail as they took their focus away from Medusa's breasts to a fallen acheon. Medusa strode towards Acheon with her shinning shield and sword beaming wickedlt at him. The sword seemed to be hungry for blood, Acheons blood.

Meanwhile, Peruses watched Acheon through the fight and he could see traces of the friend he knew over two years ago. The Impostor was acting just as Acheon would do. The moves and strategies the impostor used was the same as the ones he and Acheon had invented back when they were a menance to the street only that the strategies and moves were far more improved and furnished. He wondered if it could really be Acheon. A section of his heart told him it was. But Acheon was killed by a werewolf and maybe this was probably someone who wanted to infiltrate Linceway looking like Acheon. His brain looked at all the possibilities of it being Acheon. Now he knew the answer. He's been against his old buddy since. His soldiers noticed his distant looks but they were too joyous looking at Medusa beat Acheon. He saw Acheon fling out of the circle and land face down from the swipe of Medusa's face. He had to stop her from killing him.

''Your eveil lordship. It is enough. We don't want him dead'' He said as he walked close to Medusa.

''But someone else does'' Medusa's voice was in a low sinister kind of sing song tone.

''I don't get you. I did not order for his death'' Peruses sensed the danger in her voice. ''You've done enough, we'll pay you and you'll be on your way''

Medusa laughed a whitches laugh that irked the ears of all soldiers present. Acheon rolled on the ground in pain.

''You see? Zeus pays more. And he'' She pointed at Acheon ''Has whaT I crave, Heras powers''

Peruses wondered what mess Acheon was in, not only was he now a werewolf but was involved with the gods. He saw Medusa slippering her way closer to Acheon who had morphed back to his human form. The tear on Acheons chest revealed a deep scar he sustained when he was younG. Peruses saw that and was finally convinced it was Acheon. He unsheated his sword.

''Medusa!!'' He called her by name '' I forbid you to hurt him further by virtue...'' His words trailed off as he saw Medusas fat scaly tail flick at him. He dodged in time struck at the tail cutting it half way. Medusa shouted in pain but her tail healed up immediately. She came at Peruses but his soldiers stood between them all armed to the teeth.

''Fine then, Y'all say hi to Hades for me'' ;edusa scoffed and cut her way through the cluster of scared soldiers with her sword. She blocked all their attacks and did mostly beheading. Peruses surged forward and cut her close to the neck. He cursed under his breath because he missed his target, her neck. A battle of swords ensued between Peruses and Medusa. Steel smashing steel, blades gliding dangerously close to vital parts of the body. The Snakes on Medusas head had been reduced to half from peruses sword and knife. He was truly a swordsman. They locked swords and stared eachother in the eye wickedly. Medusa dealt him a headbutt that disoriented Peruses. She flicked her tail at his in his backwards surge that sent him knocking on the wall. Medusa hissed at his limp state and went to Acheon who was weak due to the poisons from the snakes on Medusas head that bit him. She raised her hands above her head with her sword while reciting some inaudible incantations. Purple mist oozed round the sword. Acheon was waiting patiently for her to plunge at him. He'd get her.

Medusa shouted as she brought the sword down in full force. She felt the blade go through a body aand heard a grunt. She opened her eyes when she realised nothing related to powers was entering her. Peruses body clung over Acheons body. He had taken the blow straight to his chest for Acheon. She dragged his body over wishing the blade went through Acheon too but realised it missed his body by a margin. She looked at Acheons face but his eyes were shut. She wanted to rise up to take up her sword when something slit through her throat. She fell to the ground as blood gushed out of her neck. Acheon pushed Peruses body aside and went immediately to behead Meddusa. He found a cloth and wrapped it over her face. He was now free to look anywhere. He pulled Peruses over to check his heartbeat. It was faint. Peruses was bleeding bad. The sword went through his heart. He looked at Acheon and smiled wryly.

''It's good to see you Acheon. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was really you'' He coughed out blood and gave up the ghost.

Outside the cave, at the enterance, Acheon could be heard screaming and lightening and fire poured out of the cave enterance.

Zena could see mount Tarsus now. It wasnt far now and so they could teleport there now since they couldnt teleport to places far as long as they arent the leader. They teleported to the mountain and started the climb to the peak. Numbers of broken undead soldiers scattered at the mountain base.

''put your legs where I put mine. You know this place is laced '' Zena warned her soldiers and they followed her everystep. Once a soldier missed his step halfway. A rock from nowhere smased into him. That taught the other soldiers to deligently copy Zena and hope she too doesnt miss her steps. They got atop the mountain but the sight of Hades at the peak made them hide close by. Hades stretched his hand over a stone table at the peak of the round mountain and started to speak audible gibberish. The mountain began to to vibrate violently that the vampires had to sink their swords into the mountain for them not to get bounced off. Zena could see the gold dusts in its beauty ooze out of the stone table. He guffawed loudly as he concealed the dust in a gold chest and vanished.

''Get down the mountain over there, its safe'' She told her soldiers and pointed to one edge of the mountain

Zena ran to the closer edge of the mountain and jumped off it. Her soldiers screamed.

Minutes later, Lightening linked to earth in the most fiersome manner that it shook the earth like an earthquake. The lightening was fat enough to be seen kilometres away. The sun seemed like an understatement compared to the bright light from the lightening. The sun went out along with the lightening. Everywhere was left in pitch black darkness. Then the lightening came down once again, this time fatter and brighter. It dried up trees and ponds miles away and every area of earth felt its vibration and light. Zeus was back in power.

written by Stephen Oluwafemi

nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
now that's what we call a long update. Pheeew. My thumbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
yeahh... I don talk am say d way tins goes according to Zeus plan its still a mistery to me to dis day
..... no one cn win against dat man well thanks for this update
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Donpeteranking(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks 4 d update kip it up
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by franksteele: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
thanks bro for the update
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Put ur hands in hot water n salt, it helps.
Thanks for the update.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by coolbreezy01: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
*in olamide voice*u are on doooopppppeeeee...seriously loving diz nevestibot...kip it up...hmmmmm baba zeus is back nd I tink nw poseidon nd hades go give am respect...jxt sayin...y peruses go die na
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by MoriYanu(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
that's what I'm talking about bro
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2016
[b]*************EPISODE 8***************

Acheon felt pure rage surging into his body, consuming his bones in pure fire for vengeance. His body puffed up in maddening rage. The seals were broken. Hera's powers were now one with him. The urge to kill everyone who had an hand in Peruses'es death clung to his brain. Achiaca and Zena, those impostors were going to be his first victims. He would show them just what it means to kill a brother of a maniac. He didn't care if he was breathing now. All he knew was that he'd see the end of Zeus ultimately. He had to get his head straight now. He had had enough games from Zeus. He'd set mankind free from the impudent distortions and disturbances of Zeus on earth. He imagined the whole pack of wolves that was wiped out brutally by those soulless animals called vampires. The beautiful little girl that was ripped apart despite her innocence. Her purple eyes that held no gaze searched his soul. He felt pity for everyone who fell at the hands of Zeus. The dimensions of gods were seperate from earth. There was a chasm between both worlds. Somehow, Zeus was able to break the barrier thus giving him and other god access to treat humans just the way they wanted.

They'd call it fate, the life the planned for a new born baby. They'd give the babys life either a good or bad ending and make sure the forces of the underworld saw to it. Zeus distorted the world with his disturbances. Many humans were living fake lives that were directed for pleasure by Zeus. Their self will, locked away in pandoras box never to be released.

The rage Acheon felt now unlocked Hera's powers completely and her full power was now his to control. He could see all what Hera had in her mind now. He could feel the anguish she felt for humans. No wonder she stole Zeus'es bolt and hid it away. He could see the pains she felt watching Zeus decapitate the heads of children whose fathers swore not to worship him. Or the women he handed over to ceberus to be eaten alive. The souls of people who had been trapped in the underworld burning everlasting in cells. The picture of a starving child flushed through his head. His sheet thin skin clung to his ribs as Zeus made a direct stomp of his feet on the small boy turning him into pulp. Acheon wanted to burst into tears. Humans were suffering. He had so much pity for mankind. Just when He thought he had seen all, He saw another moving picture.

His father, was fighting a battle against Zeus'es men. He was the only werewolf left to face millions of olympian soldiers yet he fought bravely. Then Zeus came with his power and fought with him. Zeus sent two swords down Acheons fathers armpits and pegged them to the ground making him slouch to a kneeling position. He,Zeus, stretched a hand at Acheons fathers head pud pulled the head off the neck and held it up. The headless body still slouching. Zeus crushed the head in his hands like a pigeons head and tossed it away. The headless body was fed to Ceberus. Acheon burst into tears at the sight of how his father died. He had always known his fathers death wasn't ordinary. He also saw the undead soldiers setting his grandparents home on fire along with Achiaca and Zena in it. He saw the house burn to ashes and he wept more. Finally, the one that hit him most was the picture of his mother being molested by soldiers taking turns to satisfy their urges before beheading her with a blunt sword. Acheons legs gave way and he slumped to the ground as hot tears drilled their way down his cheeks.

''Acheon, you have to be strong now. Don't feel weighed down by all you've just seen. You will overcome'' He could hear Hera talking to him.

''But how.. He's so Powerful...'' Acheon replied amidst sobs.

''There's always a weak point in everyone Acheon''

''Does he have any? He's a ruthless being''

''Sometimes, I wonder what made me marry him.'' The voice said ''but you have to be strong''

''Was it true? The way my family was wiped out?''

''Sadly, Yes. Your father was a brave ruler of the pack. Your mother was a virtuous woman. Your grandparents were trustable. Your siblings.....''

''What about them?'' Acheon asked.

''They're still alive and you've met them.''

''No, it can't be. They died in the fire. Their bodies were burnt to bones and I watched them bury them'' Acheon falsified Hera's words.

''I was present on that day. I took your siblings out and replaced them with bodies of dead children from Zeus'es war. The bodies you saw burnt weren't your siblings bones. Your siblings are those vampires''

''Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why? Why didn't you tell me! I've made them enemies'' Acheon lamented. He healed on to his hair fiercly and groaned painfully as his heart burnt.

''I knew minutes ago while eavesdropping on their conversation. They miss you Acheon and They'd be glad to meet you'' Hera's voice replied sweetly, ''Go, find Kashi, heal her and you both should go to the vampires camp. My son, Apollo is coming to get you. The stupid son of mine is going down his fathers path. You'll need all the help you can get to defeat him. Zues had gotten his bolt back and I can see my own end now. He's coming for my head. You can't kill a god, but you can paralyze one. We aren't immune to things that hurt humans too. Goodluck Acheon''

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

08133618101 [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
NevetsIbot I Gbadun U Die, More Kuli Kuli To Ur Garri
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Baba NevetsIbot am filling u like craze! well done jhoor
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Jellymusty(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Like seriously, keep it rolling
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Donpeteranking(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
NevetsIbot we hold u tight, feeling the your beat , i gbadun ur story well well o like kilode............,......But the suspense too much na try update soon o,any way we thank you well for this one wey u drop.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sir nevetsIbot this thing is hoter than fire oooo,I gbadun u more ink to ur pen
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2016
[b]*************EPISODEĀ  9***************

Acheon picked himself off the ground and smacked the dusts off his clothes. He set out to get back to Kashi in the mountain cave where he left her.

Kashi was wondering what the humongous lightening was all about, was it probably Zeus? Was he back in power? She stayed at the cave enterance wondering where Acheon was. He'd been gone for hours now and she hoped the downpour of lightening wasnt on him because surely, he wouldnt be able to handle it. Since the sun had now been blinded from shinning on the face of earth, she had to morph into her wolf to see through the dark around her. Whatever made the sun stop shinning its light must be so powerful.

She heard footsteps coming her way. Footsteps that told that whoever was coming was determined and coming with a sense of purpose. She sniffed the air for the scent of the person and she realised it was Acheon. She calmed her nerves. But what was this air around him? He seemed purposeful, redefined and determined. Something happened to Acheon! He wasn't like this, he didn't have an air of such humility and fiersome majesty of a lion at the same time. He seemed to have plans in his head. Acheon came in sight.

''How are you?'' His voice was meek and gentle.

''Acheon, are you okay? You seem different'' She moved about him, watching him keenly.

''I am fine. I talked with Hera. I have a lot to do. The whole human race is counting on me, us and my siblings''

''What do you mean by your siblings? They're gone''

''kashi. Please morph to your human form''

''Why? So I can become immobile'' She protested.

''so you can become mobile again'' He answered her as he dropped a package on the ground. Kashi transformed to her human form painfully and sat down as life went away from her legs.

''see?'' she pointed at her legs ''i'm stuck in one place''

Acheon walked up to her, grabbed her by her shoulders and raised her up to his face level. She eyed him suspiciously. 'what's up with this guy lately? And why is his head so close to mine' she thought.

Acheon looked into her eyes gently but she could see tints of sorrow, anguish and anger in those eyes. Acheon surged his head forward and their lips colided. Kashi closed her eyes as the motion set in. They both moved their lips rythymically and soom they were breathing hard but Acheon was not taking the whole romance to another level, it remained at just a kiss. Kashi was still enjoying herself when Acheon passed the vision he saw into her head through the fluid contacts formed by their saliva. The images flooded her head and she broke the kiss immediately.

''Oh my. Oh my. '' She stuttered as she walked about the cave trying to recover from the terrible images she saw. She clasped her hand on her head and sobbed. She hadn't even realised she was using her once paralyzed legs to walk.

Acheon embraced Kashi in the corner she bent herself into sobbing like a child. He was sorry that he showed her the vision. She probably couldn't handle the shock and inhumane things she saw. Hell! It was beyond inhumane. His touch sent shivers of fear down her spine.

''I'm sorry. You see, I just couldn't start explaining. That's why we're here to stop everything Zeus is planning. Hera said He might wipe out all humans if he gets nothing from us just like he did to the humans from planet Heratys'' He sighed and continued. ''I hope you understand. It was very hard accepting it also as my fate but I'll need your help more than ever Kashi. Imagine little me alone against big Old Zeus'' he laughed a bit ''Suicide isn't it? Can I count on you Kashi to help me through this?''

She looked into his eyes and found realised he was really a man. Who would want to face someone like Zeus?. She had deep respect for the man he had become. She nodded her head affirming him of her support.

''anything to stop Zeus. I'm sorry for your family'' She replied.

Acheon nodded and planted a kiss on her cheek. She blushed as he helped her up to her feet. Realisation hit her. She could walk again. She screamed joyfully and hugged Acheon who was beaming with smiles.

''We need to get back to the vampire camp as soon as possible. We'll be having the company of Apollo soon. We have to be ready for him''

''Apollo? Zeus'es son? He's now siding his father?''

''Hera isn't even happy about it. Quick, we should go now'' Acheon picked up the bundle he brought from the cave and held Kashi's hand with the other hand. They bolted down the Mountain.

''Achaica, Zeus has the bolt now.I'm sorry, I didn't get there in time'' Zena knelt before the master vampire, Achiaca.

Achiaca nodded like he knew already. Truthfully, he had seen the lightening and felt it's power. He sighed.

''Weldone Zena. The bond has been broken and we're no more immune to Hades who wants us in the underworld. Intensify the trainings of all vampires and prepare for attacts. Guards should be on surveilance evey 20 metres around the camp. Position the balisters and get ready to unleash the death bringer.'' Achiaca dished out orders and every soldier around dispersed to their posts. The top vampires were seeing to it that everything was going as planned.

''Hey o there boy. That's a good doggie. How about a treat? like before? Flesh!, yes! Flesh! You want some?.... Nooo. You'll have to hunt them yourself. You know where they are. Go.'' Hades patted his hedious pet dog. The three headed dog that was as big as a full sized whale. Ceberus licked Hades all over before jumping into a portal straight into earth.

''Yes Apollo. I want no survivors'' Zeus voice thundered.

''Father, there shall be none. No one has ever escaped me my lord.'' Apollo replied in his kneeling position.

''Go and make me proud yet again, you shall be rewarded greatly''

''I go now father to crumble your rival'' Apollo stood and turned to the enterance. His golden armour was glowing. He climbed up his chariot of fire pulled by fire horses as he made his way to earth.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

Nb: WE'RE ALMOST CLOSE TO THE END OF THE STORY. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING. [/b]
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by vickkydgreat(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
Kontinu

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by slimsue(f): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Apart from war, one other thing I love about these gods is their handsomeness n beauty. I am just imagining how Apollo looks like. Weldone sir NevetsIbot. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Chommieblaq(f): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Superb!

One of the best I have ever read, well done Bro!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Jellymusty(f): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Cnt wait to get to the end of this cos am enjoying it badly
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by MoriYanu(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
neveltsbolt this is quite huge! nice update by the way.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Ojusco(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
were you dey o?
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Rex1(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
"Finally o! It's about to go down". Well done boss u don really try 4 us, wishing u a blissful n happy sunday
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by segzy17: 6:23am On Aug 15, 2016
Cant seem to get enough of dis story,more ink to ur pen
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Essyprity(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Odiegwu!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Essyprity(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Odiegwu! undecidedOdiegwu!
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Alright boss
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Marvel1206: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
EPISODE 10

They saw the tight security around the vampire camp and knew that Achiaca and Zena were already preparing to defend themselves against any attack. Miles away, they could see soldiers hiding and watching keenly. Acheon wondered If Achaiaca and Zena were planning against him but he shrugged the thought away. He got close to two large vampire men and came out in the open at them.

''I demand to see your masters'' Acheon demanded boldly with Kashi behing him. The vampires looked at eachother, unsure of what to do. One shrugged.

''Are you armed?''

''No,''

''Come with us.''
They took them into the camp and Acheon was fascinated by the artilery Achiaca had fashioned in the camp. The balisters that were mounted with explosives and deadly poisoned arrows stacked by what seemed to be billions of bows. Kashi squeezed her hands nervously as they went. The men took them into a tent and ordered two new soldiers to watch them.

''So, do you think they'd welcome us?'' Kashi broke the silence.

''I hope so'' Acheon replied. He was nervous. It's been more than 19yrs that he saw them last, on good terms. He missed them. How was he going to react if they welcomed him. He bit his lip and busied himself by studying the motifs on the tent.

Achiaca barged into the tent eagerly. His eyes lit up on seeing Acheon, his brother. He broke into a deep cheeky smile and moved forward to hug Acheon. Acheon grasped his hand round his brother and if not for the difference in their attire, Kashi wouldn't know Acheon from Achiaca. The brothers broke the hug and looked eachother all over again then engaged themselves in another big tight hug, both grinning like lottery winners.

''Why! I don't know what to say Acheon.'' Achiaca beamed with smiles and studied Acheon again.

''Neither do I. You haven't changed a bit!'' Acheon joked

Achiaca laughed out loud.''Like you have. How about a feast?''

''Thanks Arch, but With the wrecking balls coming at us now? Maybe later''

''what wrecking balls?'' Achaica asked, confused by the plurality of the ball, balls.

''Acheon! Acheon!'' Zena ran in all smiles. She distinguished Acheon by his dressing and ran to him. He hapilly welcomed her in his embrace and kissed her hair.

''Oh, I thought I'd never see you again'' She broke from his hug and rained harmless girly punches on him. ''Don't you ever scare me again'' Acheon winced backwards playfully, grabbed her hands and hugged her firmly again.

''I'm sorry. I never knew'' Acheon apologised.

''Oh, kashi, these are my siblings, Achiaca and Zena, this is Kashi....'' Acheon introduced.

Zena looked at Kashi keenly remembering the was Kashi had dipped her fingernails into her tummy. She eyed her up and down, folded her hands defiantly and shifted backwards. Achiaca stretched his hands out at Kashi and welcomed her.

''Ah, A pretty white haired lady. If my brother has nothing to do with you, I sure will like to ......''

''Don't even try it Achiaca.'' Acheon yanked Achiaca's grip off Kashi's hands and pulled Kashi away. She blushed at Acheons jealousy but wondered why Zena had looked at her mischieviously. Acheon and his twin sensed the tension between the two women and decided to let things settle first.

''Acheon, we have to......'' Achiaca's voice got lost in the screams and shouts coming from his men outside the tent. The four of them ran out to see what was happening.

In the camp fields, black brown dust was oozing out of the ground till it revealed a three headed monster rising from the earth. Ceberus.

''Holy!'' A vampire soldier yelped as he ran away from Ceberus. Ceberus stretched one head and chewed the soldiers into bits.

''All soldiers retreat. Prepare the balisters! And fire when you get the chance!'' Achiaca barked out orders and soon explosives were landing close to Ceberus with some landing directly on Ceberus. The soldiers hailed and laughed as smoke encompassed Ceberus. They laughed at the other side when they saw Ceberus emerge from the thick smoke charging at them.

''All soldiers stay back. No one should attack him!'' Achiaca barked.
Ceberus was fast approaching. Achiaca and Acheon morphed into their creatures and wantd to charge at ceberus when they saw Apollo emerge from the thin air with fire all over him. Apollos hurled balls of fire at Acheon and Achiaca as he landed. Quickly evading the fire balls, Achiaca sighted Ceberus coming closer.

''we have no time to waste fighting This Ugly dog. Zena! Put out the death bringer!''. Achiaca ordered. Zena teleported and Appeared later with a bat like animal. She threw the animal up and it increased into it's full size with mean looking claws and razor sharp tooth. The Bat like animal picked Ceberus in flight and flew away with Ceberus dangling hopelessly below it. Their battle ground was somewhere else.

Acheon and Achiaca watched apollo laugh at the bird.

''Is that it? Death bringer? Quite hillarious'' He joked. He heard a digusting tearing sound of flesh far away, he looked back and saw the death bringer tearing Ceberus into pieces.
''well!'' ..... His voice trailed off As he caught sight of Acheon and Achiaca coming with fire and lightening at him.

Written by Stephen Oluwafemi.

Nevetsthoby@yahoo.com

Hello everyone. My alt account has been banned so my cousin will be helping me update the story for now.
Re: Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. by Eniola7(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / Roomates / Adventure With The Slay Queen's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.