Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... (1796 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Fmartin(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2016
Hmm... sad
Where should i even start from

Hello everybody,
Yesterday i carried out the taste as expected and the result was positive.

Actually i was really overwhelmed with series of thought on what next to do.

So I decided to ask my babe what she think we should do concerning the issue. To my surprise, she said am the one to figure out what should be done. Stressing that, marrying as a result of unintended pregnancy will be a bad precedent in her family...

Although, i never open up on any possibility of marrying her, because even if i do and my parents also accept the marriage, they won't be willing to dish out any dine in support.

As for me, i don't have money as it stand to be talking about going into an unprepared marriage.

The idea of her keeping the pregnancy and probably delivering the baby was dead on arrival.

She said that she will never accept the idea, pointing out that she can not bear the shame of carrying a pre-marital pregnancy before her relatives.

As it is now, D&C seemed to be the only solution to balance the equation between I and my babe.

Now she is pressuring me to find a way out to terminate the gestation before any of her family members suspect.

I have not decided on D&C yet.

So i decided to bring it up in continuation of the previous 'thread' https://www.nairaland.com/3115699/babe-not-seen-period

Should i go ahead and balance the equation

Or what do you think is an alternative

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by SUPERPACK: 7:57am On May 31, 2016
Since D&C is now cheaper than condom to you, what do u want us to say,

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Sunkyphil(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2016
You are not too young to b a father dont shy away from ur responsibility
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by iceberylin(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2016
Abort Einstein and give birth to Otobo grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Fmartin(m): 8:20am On May 31, 2016
SUPERPACK:
Since D&C is now cheaper than condom to you, what do u want us to say,
u can't jump to conclusion because u did not followed the first thread. After reading d previous thread, u can only feel my pain
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by sinaj(f): 8:25am On May 31, 2016
S
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by ivyy(f): 10:01am On May 31, 2016
I guess it's too late to lay blames now.
You guys should consider your options carefully before making any decisions.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by dave4rella(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2016
sinaj:
S

You and booking space eh
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by ako1tse: 10:24am On May 31, 2016
just accept your fate................................... grin
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Nobody: 11:57am On May 31, 2016
Since u love skin to skin so much, why did u not master the withdrawal method when u are about to climax.
I can help you with a drug to get rid of the pregnancy if you need it.
What's my business self.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 31, 2016
Doxie69:
Since u love skin to skin so much, why did u not master the withdrawal method when u are about to climax.
I can help you with a drug to get rid of the pregnancy if you need it.
What's my business self.

Go and read d previous post and stop makin blind comments here
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by VampireeM(f): 1:49pm On May 31, 2016

If the foetus is not more than 2months, she doesnt need D&C cause of the scar and also womb issues in future if the baby aint evacuated properly. There is a better option though I dont know if she can handle the pain which could last for more than 12hrs... What she should do is to go to a very good private clinic and ve a chat with the doctor.. he/she will be able to advise her. Why not keep the baby Fmartin? Both your parents should be able to look after the baby.. its not compulsory you both marry.. pls dont kill embarassed

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Fmartin(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2016
s2n4r3t1:

thank u jare
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Fmartin(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2016
Result confirmed:

Cc: Ronald4lif, arinzest, ewaski, puah, ogabozz, ojun50, Juhan, trolltrap, okeyglm, rosalieene, hannysmilez, mediapace, chickzyfcb, psychopunk, ray360, femich18, chickychic, donbenedict, ojimo7.....
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by MrCork: 2:29pm On May 31, 2016
Fmartin:
Hmm... sad

Hello everybody,

So I decided to ask my babe what she think we should do concerning the issue. To my surprise, she said am the one to figure out what should be done. Stressing that, marrying as a result of unintended pregnancy will be a bad precedent in her family...

Although, i never open up on any possibility of marrying her, because even if i do and my parents also accept the marriage, they won't be willing to dish out any dine in support.

As for me, i don't have money as it stand to be talking about going into an unprepared marriage.

The idea of her keeping the pregnancy and probably delivering the baby was dead on arrival.

She said that she will never accept the idea, pointing out that she can not bear the shame of carrying a pre-marital pregnancy before her relatives.

As it is now, D&C seemed to be the only solution to balance the equation between I and my babe.

Now she is pressuring me to find a way out to terminate the gestation before any of her family members suspect.

So i decided to bring it up in continuation of the previous 'thread' https://www.nairaland.com/3115699/babe-not-seen-period

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Fmartin(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

...is she lightskin? angry
hmmmm
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by mrjojo: 2:40pm On May 31, 2016
I knw someone currently in this same situation nw, the dude is even corper. Told him to start saving allawee, he is nt findin d situation funny atall.
Since you babe want to abort, then go for it,use a professional oo.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by ivyT(f): 3:09pm On May 31, 2016
Man like you no get money but you are having sex?
empty brain
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Fmartin(m): 3:26pm On May 31, 2016
ivyT:
Man like you no get money but you are having sex?

empty brain
she is nt a prostitute gat dat Hw i wish u understood the write up, empty brain fellow
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by halfricanadian(f): 3:32pm On May 31, 2016
Never ever abort a baby

U will nt like d end result i promise u

U slept with urselves

Just bring dat bundle of joy to life ok
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by ivyT(f): 3:42pm On May 31, 2016
Fmartin:
she is nt a prostitute gat dat Hw i wish u understood the write up, empty brain fellow

See what brain malfunction has brought you. Use the advice here for you issue
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Smellymouth: 5:15pm On May 31, 2016
Ask her this Question grin cheesy:::

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Femich18(m): 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wow... I won't say u should raise a baby when you are not ready and at the same time I won't say u should go for a D&C....I will just say you should weigh both options and go for the one dt favours you most.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Hmm...Another obama about to be murdered.

*thiking out loud* if d op's mother had aborted him, he wouldn't have d opportunity to get a lady pregnant...he wouldn't even be here on NL now..

*still thinking out loud* why should you have sex if you aint ready to be a parent, i mean why should you sow of you are not ready to reap...

Op...if you have a d!ck worthy of impregnating a lady,you should have a brain worthy of knowing what to do.

moving on -------------------->

1 Like

Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by frubben(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
s2n4r3t1:

So u still have time to reply people abi, u never knw where u dey.
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by frubben(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
s2n4r3t1:

So u still have time to reply people abi, u never knw where u dey.

Shebi wen who na fvck finish Who na go paste am. U see post lik " I just finish fvcking"

Na u come here dey yan okpata. Face d music
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by frubben(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Congrat, u nw a father
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fmartin:
Hmm... sad

Hello everybody,

hi bro,did she finally delivered d baby,cos i was following ur thread
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Fmartin(m): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
aro1:
hi bro,did she finally delivered d baby,cos i was following ur thread
grin
Re: Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. Continuation.... by Diamond23(f): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Congrate!!! He might be our future president xo no D&C

(1) (Reply)

Slove Your Relationship Problems With Your Online Native Priest / Just When I've Gotten Over Everything And Nairaland / Did I Act Childish........pls Tell Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.