Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos (14714 Views)

Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by dainformant(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2016
Here are photos from the state banquet to mark governor Nyesom Wike's one year in office. The colorful event which was held at the State House, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State -was attended by the governor, his family, govt officials and colleagues. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/governor-wike-and-wife-shine-as-they.html

Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by dainformant(m): 9:11am On May 31, 2016

Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:15am On May 31, 2016
see flexing
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:16am On May 31, 2016
good for them
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by saint047(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2016
The 5 rules of a relationship:
1. Stay faithful
2. Make them feel wanted
3. Respect your partner
4. Don't flirt with others
5. Make time

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On May 31, 2016
Chop money
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by chikel2000(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2016
Wasting of state funds for me
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Barbieadol: 11:32am On May 31, 2016
And d economy is bad?
U better pray to God to make u reap whenever/wherever other people are experiencing famine

1 Like

Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Qmerit(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
There's no week wike and justice wife don't cute cake! I don't understand!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Philinho(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2016
The action governor....not that man with a speech full of complain
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by SWG25: 11:34am On May 31, 2016
It was a nice party. Gordons made the day
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by tukdi: 11:35am On May 31, 2016
grin God bless Wike 4 carrying Celestine Omehia along!

1 Like

Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2016
see freshness everywhere for d pic.
Oluwa if u can hear me, pls pick mah call cry
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Amberon11: 11:39am On May 31, 2016
I see class and elegance.
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by abdulskulboy(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2016
wike, sleeping s*ckness
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 31, 2016
Which of them is Wike in the first pics.

All i see are 4 ladies
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by ben1daEbiri(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2016
Wasting money on banquet while Rivers state Civil servants haven't been paid for 3mnths,continue,God is watching you!

2 Likes

Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by TBankxx(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2016
I'll ocupy this position is the nearest future
I'll be among the elites in my state in a short time from now.
Baba God don sign am
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by omenka(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2016
Good for them. cheesy
See comments na. If na APC governor now... grin
I just love politics jor. wink
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 31, 2016
what kind of interior deco is that
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by wokemzine: 12:31pm On May 31, 2016
Wike announced today that there is no money, that he has stopped free education for our primary & sec sch. Am not against his flexing, Some of us do go to clubs & host parties. Why can't they? smiley
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by THONZE(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2016
THATS MY GOVERNOR...OYA DAB FOR THE GODS.
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by free2ryhme: 12:36pm On May 31, 2016
I laugh when people kill themselves over politicians

who is the one laughing last now? Politicians, their families and benefactors

grin
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by itzMizELo(f): 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
k
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by YoursGEJ(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2016
Amaechi looted all the money in rivers state and Wike is still buying champagne on ice
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Aristotle96(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2016
Wike and em wife just=obama and Michelle of african race
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 31, 2016
A very callous, deceitful, manipulative governor who treasures luxury at expense of civil servants welfare. Why should this wicked governor subject civil servants to untold hardship by ordering"no biometric no salary".How will they do biometric when the exercise barely hold and no time table for it? angry the worst governor in d history of Rivers State
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by ddippset(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2016
Now here's a very smart man of a governor. he would take a 10 billion naira loan, use 2 billion to patch roads, commission them before the cameras and have his disciples screaming ' wike is working' . the remaining 8 billion goes for banquets, flexing and settlements. he would take another 10 billion loan, patch some more roads with 2 billion and commission them. 8 billion moves away. 'wike is working ' again his disciples would say.
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 31, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Amaechi looted all the money in rivers state and Wike is still buying champagne on ice
Jst as GEJ looted all the money in the federation account and Buhari has been galivanting on whose expenses?.
Re: Wike And Wife Host Rivers Banquet. See Photos by DRCIC(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
A very callous, deceitful, manipulative governor who treasures luxury at expense of civil servants welfare. Why should this wicked governor subject civil servants to untold hardship by ordering"no biometric no salary".How will they do biometric when the exercise barely hold and no time table for it? angry the worst governor in d history of Rivers State

Non of those adjectives qualifies this man wey God don bless. Amaechi left u without pay for four months yet u guys were singing his praises, Wike came and offset d debt u did not even say common thank you. Just to do biometrics and get ur salary, u want kill am. I beg free my guy joor. NEW flex with ur beautiful jare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Pays N200m Compensation To Property Owners In Ado-ekiti (photos) / 2019: Lamido, Fayose, Makarfi, Others Have Nothing To Offer, Buhari Will..- SGF / Murder: Court Remands Moshood Salvador, Lagos PDP Chairman, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.