Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow (11505 Views)

N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries / Ondo Workers Rejoice As Governor Akeredolu Pays Salary / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by olawalepopoola: 2:35pm On May 31, 2016
We are all blaming Buhari for the inabilities of governors to pay salary. My question are
1. Didn't Buhari give out bail out to each state to offset at least 3 months salary
2. What did they use the money for?
3. Why were they asking for second bail out, when the first was not utilised for the purpose it was intended for.
To Ondo state! Ondo is an producing state in Nigeria, with the second income in Nigeria. They collect money from NDDC, federal allocation and the rest. What have they done with it!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by wawaboy1(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2016
plus 13%
Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by babadee1(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2016
Mimiko dey fall my hand now o. It's like APC might win the next governorship election in Ondo State if something is not done urgently.
Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by olaarie(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2016
detail of d letter...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by cirmuell(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2016
CACAWA:
[size=18pt]seems Ondo and Ekiti used that money to force Sherriff on PDP five months ago[/size]

Cirmuell see your boy o.
bros how far now? cool
Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by 989900: 4:35pm On May 31, 2016
Shame on you Mimiko!!!!!

Shame on you once again!

This is one state that should be able to survive on its own without a dime from the FG, if she ever had good and resourceful leaders.

R.I.P. Pa Ajasin.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Skmoda360(m): 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
Olateous:
Mimiko is a scammer of the highest order...diaris God ooo grin Mimiko is a scammer of the highest order...diaris God ooo
super scammer...
Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by koboko69: 5:21pm On May 31, 2016
TippyTop:

Going by your post above, who then did Bubu use our money to bribe?
Or he just wasted all our billions globetrotting like Ajala?

Is Buhari owing Federal workers. You have started littering the politics section again with nonsense. I am watching you .. grin
Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Tmoyo(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2016
tundelis:
See Weytin Buhari coz
am sure say u go soon criticize buhari for the malfunctioning of ur brain
Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 31, 2016
that reveals the heartless nature of ds governors. this actually started since last year but Ondo workers chose not to loud it, it's however gotten to its peak and they would not hold it anymore.

there's an incoming election, and I guess the PDP shud forget about it, however.....the APC ain't the Messiah after all, Oyo if also owing 5 months, Ekiti almost that number too while Osun has been paying half salary to workers above level 7.

truthfully and sincerely, what's wrong with these southwestern governors?
Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by tundelis(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2016
Tmoyo:
am sure say u go soon criticize buhari for the malfunctioning of ur brain
if no be Buhari u fit dey follow me talk rubbish. ...gerara hia f***k boy
Re: Ondo Workers To Begin Indefinite Strike Tomorrow by Tmoyo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
tundelis:
if no be Buhari u fit dey follow me talk rubbish. ...gerara hia f***k boy
and if no be buhari...who sabi a quater fed wailer like u....una go wail die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Central Senatorial Re-run Election Thread / Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed Offers N5 Million For Information On Offa Robbery / Buhari Can’t Be Stampeded Into Signing Electoral Act Amendment Bill –senate Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.