Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC (11378 Views)

Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Lepers To President Buhari: You Abandoned Us After Helping You Win Elections / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by naijabetlee(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
The Edo State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has said that the credibility of its presidential candidate and the crisis in the People Democratic Party (PDP) would make it win all the elective positions in Edo state in the 2023 general elections.

State Secretary of the party, Lawrence Okah stated this when he inaugurated the Campaign Council for Oredo local government area adding that the same would be replicated in wards and the units to consolidate its anticipated victory.

We have agreed that “Each ward will have its campaign council and each unit will have its executive council to mobilise for the elections”

The chairman of the Campaign Council, a former member of the House of Representatives, Hon Razaq Bello-Osagie said “Without any modicum of doubt, we are going to win these elections, incidentally we have a candidate who is sellable, who has the credibility, the founder of modern day Lagos which is the 4th largest economy in Africa, I have no doubt that by the grace of God, APC will produce the next president and in Oredo here, we have credible candidates from the Senate, to the House of Representatives and the two candidates for the state House of Assembly, we will win convincingly and we will reposition Edo state for better governance”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/tinubus-credibility-will-make-us-win-elections-edo-apc/amp/

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by XerXers: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Season of cash out from the bullion van loot

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by kadraxkyle(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Credibility in distributing looted public funds because of despiration to win.

Credibility that has brought everyone to the greatest height of suffering for about 8years.

Credibility in eating Cassava, Ewa and Garri

Run from APC. RUNNNNNNN!!!

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by NaijaMutant(f): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
They Forgot so soon that Edo no be Lagos undecided

This is a season of deceiving and also being deceived. grin

We shall see the winner of this game.

Edo state is fully Obidient

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
You capping I guess

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by FalseProphet1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
I see APC dying a natural death after 2023.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Is04970: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Very true

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Credibility in coke

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by utenwuson: 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Of course.....

Why is that if we say, let's vote base on their achievement as governors, some people will begin to vex?

This time is not time to tell us what you will do, it's time candidate tell us what they where able to achieve as governor so we can compare.

We will check on the ones who virtually all component of government went to strike in their state cos of their maladministration, from health workers to lecturers to judiciary staff and refused to conduct local government election for seven good years.

And the one who created more local government and stay for two years plus without federal government allocation.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by iiifedimma(f): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by kingamaa(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
E go hard o

The youths are seriously rearing to take over

Is not business as usual again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by ClassicMan202(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Na only batified agbado munchers never wise grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by JoeNL22(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2022

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Jcash90: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Which of the credibility? Street credibility or stealing credibility? I believe it's the second one.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Felabrity: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
He got no credibility

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by ThiefnubuBandit: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Credibility now has a different meaning to these miscreants. Thiefnubuu is a demented drug criminal who is not physically and mentally fit to run a small grocery shop.

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Brendaniel: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
From Edo no be Lagos to Osun no be Lagos to Nigeria no be Lagos

Lagos sef from 2023 go to turn to Dubai when Peter-Obi enter - E go shock them for eye

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Gongoozler: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Credibility ko. Is apc void of crisis?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by NaijaMutant(f): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Edo state APC needs a cash cow

Everybody won cash out untop the drug baron.

Lagos taxpayers money must be spent

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Lapilolo: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu's credibility grin grin God go punish all of una, they said same for the idiot Buhari what has he led us to?? Eni ku re undecided

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Beno3: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Is it the credibility that has made him shy away from vital questions waiting for him to answer in debates and conferences?
This people sef! Wetin una dey eat wey dey always enhance una mumu ?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by cosmatika(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Una don fail finish. The thief has no credibility.

Meanwhile I see Tinubu supporters wankking over the appointment of Gen John Enenche into Peter Obi's team, yet same idiots were celebrating notorious ppl like FFK the woman beater who once told us how Amoda killed Funsho Williams, Kabaka the known cultist, McOluomo the celebrity tout that recently danced on the graves of lekki massacre victims, chimaroke nnamani who is a pdp Senator, Keyamo the senior advocate of nuisance who once sued Tinubu for his forged certificate.

Time has come when we'll match you ppl vawolence for vawolence.

Look at the mugu known as seunmgs celebrating Chimaroke, but attacking General Enenche

Meanwhile we're still waiting for the outcome of the meeting you mugus we're celebrating that Wike had with Tinubu in France

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by franchasofficia: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
lol
Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Risingblue008(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
[color=#550000][/color]
I talk am,
There's something strange about this party APC,
OOOOHHHH
say una go hire Kabaka(Edo mc oluomo)
No mean say we go give APC for Edo state here 15%,no no no 13% .
APC die well

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by PeterObi4LP: 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
JOKERS

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by BISFOYAT(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
I am a CHRISTIAN and I am voting for Tinubu. He is the only Qualified candidates with past achievements that I have witnessed and well studied to be the Truth.

This is my personal opinion. Nobody convinced me. I chose this decision after weighing Him. Though, He is not perfect but He is the one the cap fits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by blinking001(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
All we want is a better Nigeria. Let the best candidate win.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Maxymilliano(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol ... Edo for Iga idugaran or which one grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Think9ja(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
embarassed
Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by owobokiri(m): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Drug credibility, you say?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Credibility Will Make Us Win Elections – Edo APC by Mummyfour(f): 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jcash90:
Which of the credibility? Street credibility or stealing credibility? I believe it's the second one.
Agbero credibility and fake bishop credibility

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Has Lowest Rate Of Unemployment – Minister / Boko-Haram Denies Cease-fire With FG & Threatens To Burn More School / Afenifere Chieftain, Olaniwun Ajayi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.