Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool (33448 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Houseofglam7(f): 2:42pm On May 31, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by josephni12: 2:44pm On May 31, 2016
pls op stop bringing this baby mama tins to front page in short stop people from creating any thing babymama related it appealing to our girls as if is a good thing to do
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by AuroraB(f): 2:47pm On May 31, 2016
Did Wizkid acknowledge these 2
Stop glorifying this ish undecided
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by AdaAnambra: 2:49pm On May 31, 2016
Yankeeboi2:
Wizkid 2nd babymama Binta Diamond shared these super cute photos of her son King Ayo..Its safe to say HER baby cause Wizkid allegedly hasnt started taking care of him
https://fashionuncutmedia..com.ng/2016/05/wizkid-2nd-babymama-binta-takes-her-son.html

The baby is cute for days
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Irreplaceable48(f): 2:52pm On May 31, 2016
vargasvictory:

But He Can Feed Your Whole Family undecided
That's nt d point. Take a chill pill bro
....Everything is nt all bout money!!

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Beremx(f): 2:53pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:
These kids grow like weed!
Just imagine the horror waiting to unleash itself on this boy in the nearest future...
1. rejected from his dad(obviously,wizkid isn't showing him off or showing he cares)

2. Been called the son of a Hoe (Uh, yeah his mum is a hoe)

3. Been rejected by his step dad (I don't have a step dad and I haven't experienced having any but I know it is does not have a happily ever after)

4. Having two separate parents (do you know the psychological trauma this comes along with?)

You know what, I think this generation is full of crap! Baby mamas everywhere and irresponsible bastardds who can't control the piece of self destruction dangling between their legs...and these are the types of guys others take as role models
what horror is going to unleash the innocent child in the future? you're not God to say what that child is destined to be. If his mother is a LovePeddler and the father irresponsible, how's it the fault of the innocent child?
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
Wow, this is so interesting. Now the third baby......?
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Guyman02: 2:55pm On May 31, 2016
Promoting BabyMama on FP is promoting promiscuity and unsafe sex by celebrities
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by BABANGBALI: 2:56pm On May 31, 2016
After seeing this boy I don't know why lalasticlala's name keeps coming to my mind
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2016
I think he is talking about psychological issues
Beremx:
what horror is going to unleash the innocent child in the future? you're not God to say what that child is destined to be. If his mother is a LovePeddler and the father irresponsible, how's it the fault of the innocent child?
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by vizkiz: 3:00pm On May 31, 2016
Beremx:

if you read my comment I never placed any fault on the kid, just saying what is obviously going to happen at some point (not all) in his life. Come on face it, we are humans and not everything you see in the movies are true. (my opinion though)
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Beremx(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2016
daretodiffer:
I think he is talking about psychological issues
psychological issues? why? because he's a product of an illicit affair? I don't think so! I am very sure he's taking good care of the child. not everything we hear on social media.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Ada9103(f): 3:06pm On May 31, 2016
Ah.....the lil man don de dab oooooo.....see pose
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by TeamSimple(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2016
Akiika:
Really? this is a front page news? I think Seun and Nairaland will go in history as one of the media that made Nigerian youth dumbest!
shift abeg. should every news be about
apc vs pdp
buhari
lai Muhammed
Niger delta avengers
ipob
herdsmen
dollar Vs naira
tomato
at times we need a break from those bull shits. we cant all get involved or interested in same thing.
moreover you were not forced to open the thread. six topics below this is about what you wish to discuss about,go there and stop disturbing us with what's frontpage worthy and what is not.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by fransixe(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2016
this guys just go about having kids for different baby mamas in the name of being wizkid and 2ecaf....his second baby mama ke, what happen to the first one? ehn....
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 31, 2016
Yes, being a product of an illicit affair could cause it however he is not talking about the illicit affair. He is talking about how the rejection and public opinion would affect him.

Agreed he is taking care of him but you have to admit that he has never acknowledged him like he does with his first son. However, I don't think he is interested in being his father because this woman have once lamented about his refusal to acknowledge him.

2)
Beremx:
psychological issues? why? because he's a product of an illicit affair? I don't think so! I am very sure he's taking good care of the child. not everything we hear on social media.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 31, 2016
This is why I don't encourage this nonsense. If she is able to force him to pay his child bills, can she force him to post his pictures, buy gifts, spend his vacation with him and so on.

Women better wise up!

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 31, 2016
KnightMare7:
pretty ladies wasting their beauty on lowlives like wizkid, beats me to death..
menhhh the thing pain me enhhh.
Low self esteem must be the cause.

Women outta to know their self worth more.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by KnightMare7(f): 3:26pm On May 31, 2016
rokiatu:
menhhh the thing pain me enhhh.
Low self esteem must be the cause.

Women outta to know their self worth more.

Rokiatu, it's been ages grin
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 31, 2016
KnightMare7:
pretty ladies wasting their beauty on lowlives like wizkid, beats me to death..

If wizkid catches you on a dark spot,you wouldn't resist him,rather you will add to his list of mama babies,abi na baby mamas.....So forget that thing you saying grin

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2016
Girls sha....if i were wizkid,i will come apologizing & if forgiven,i will impregnate her again & run for my life...
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by KnightMare7(f): 3:40pm On May 31, 2016
sauceny:

If wizkid catches you on a dark spot,you wouldn't resist him,rather you will add to his list of mama babies,abi na baby mamas.....So forget that thing you saying grin
Nah, no way.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by ify2016: 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:
These kids grow like weed!
Just imagine the horror waiting to unleash itself on this boy in the nearest future...
1. rejected from his dad(obviously,wizkid isn't showing him off or showing he cares)

2. Been called the son of a Hoe (Uh, yeah his mum is a hoe)

3. Been rejected by his step dad (I don't have a step dad and I haven't experienced having any but I know it is does not have a happily ever after)

4. Having two separate parents (do you know the psychological trauma this comes along with?)

You know what, I think this generation is full of crap! Baby mamas everywhere and irresponsible bastardds who can't control the piece of self destruction dangling between their legs...and these are the types of guys others take as role models
Bastards everywhere. Some women no get shame for pants at all. Stupidity have taken over them all. Just a small whistle and their legs are open.

Shame on this generation of ladies.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Booty4me: 4:03pm On May 31, 2016
You go girl
I like her

Reasons

She no longer gives a fu#uk about wizkid

They are both currently in america

Looks like the babe hold her side small
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 31, 2016
KnightMare7:
Nah, no way.

Even me that isn't a celebrity self will seduce you,talk more of wizkid
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2016
He's cute.
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by wizgrin(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2016
Who they there when una de nak una slf
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 31, 2016
KnightMare7:
she is pretty
who prettiness epp
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by seunfape(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2016
But all these girls no fine no classless artists
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by sarmie206(m): 7:15pm On May 31, 2016
She fit carry am go anywhere she like... E nor concern me
Re: Binta Diamond Takes Her Son To Swimming Pool by lekzwyc(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2016
vargasvictory:

But He Can Feed Your Whole Family undecided
U have no sense of dignity what so ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christabel Nnaji Stuns In Face Photo Shoot / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Top Five Nigerian Artistes That Started From Music Reality Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.