Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures (40970 Views)

Aregbeshola at Freedom Park. Osun State Parks and Recreation. PICS / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Aregbeshola Have Betrayed The Yoruba Nation - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Oslim(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
olajizz01:
Say na u or your father he owed 7months salaries because he didnt owed osun workers more than 2 months for here o,
OMG are you a worker pls before I proceed
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
Proceed.
Oslim:

OMG are you a worker pls before I proceed
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Oslim(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
Firstly I don't know what To use to qualify u if u er indeed a worker in the state.
This gov still av 7months salaries to pay the workers and 8months to pay the pensioners those are the people qualified for salaries in the state and u I guess u er 1 of the ghost workers he got 4rm his party.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2016
thank u aresa for coming up to defend ur state love to be part of aregbe development in d state of osun. ogbeni has laid a solid foundation for anyone that's coming in.pdp is 90% dead in osun state. we need more pictures ooo. osun state currently beat enugu,imo,balyelsa,ondo,ekiiti,abia,edo,delta,oyo in infrastrure. quote me any where.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by HonabFaj(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2016
God bless Aregbe ,God bless Nigeria gradually we shall get there little by little let see the impact of every Governors across board in no time we shall be a developing country all what he did now if a new governor emerge those projects are out of his plan ,he will work on making his own impact ,Let make Nigeria moves forward.
Let believe in ourselves ,critics wont take us away where.
A New Nigeria
A New Nation
I Believe.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2016
*rolls eyes*. Yeye governor. cool
Oslim:
Firstly I don't know what To use to qualify u if u er indeed a worker in the state. This gov still av 7months salaries to pay the workers and 8months to pay the pensioners those are the people qualified for salaries in the state and u I guess u er 1 of the ghost workers he got 4rm his party.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by PrinceKenne(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2016
Imagine the landmark achievement but I wonder what happen to the Oranmiyan on inability to make d workers happy.....! I just love dis man, he should please find a means of satisfying the workers..... My state Governor, the mouth-man is yet to have a record sha except attacking Buhari
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 8:24pm On May 31, 2016
Johnnyessence:
thank u aresa for coming up to defend ur state love to be part of aregbe development in d state of osun. ogbeni has laid a solid foundation for anyone that's coming in.pdp is 90% dead in osun state. we need more pictures ooo. osun state currently beat enugu,imo,balyelsa,ondo,ekiiti,abia,edo,delta,oyo in infrastrure. quote me any where.

Thanks. I'm not from osun, but developments and progress in any part of Yoruba land excites me equally.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by AWONEYAN(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
Dasini:
Lies may prevail for a years bt one day truth will win, thank God truth is coming gradually, for those who gather on social platform to discredit the govt of ogbeni, to God be the glory truth is emerging gradually. This man remains the best Governor of that state since inception, failure to pay workers at some point shouldn't bring lies and downgrading of his achievement. Am from osun, all you see in this pictures are nothing but the truth, all these project spreads over nooks and crannies of osun state. The road to my house at ile-ife that has been a earth road for decades was tarred by this man. There is no local govt in osun that govt presence is not felt. Why would people decide to bring a man who comes with good intention down, today, with the news of salary issues in bayelsa, ondo and ekiti, we have come to see that indeed, most of those who come here to criticise ogbeni are nothing but hypocrites, am yet to see people condemn mimiko and dickson's failure to pay worker despite their huge earning from federal covers. What this two states earn is far more than osun, and they are not doing any project. But same people are often quick to condemn and malign aregbesola. My greatest joy is that gradually osun is recovering, salaries are being paid, even if it is half payment, it is far better than none in ondo, aregbe keeps working despite the state of the nation, I see a man whose enemies and propagandists will soon gather to celebrate, keep ur good work sir, we see it daily, and we yearn for more, don't get detered the road may be rough, people may call you names now but some day, they will gather to honour you, osun a dara.

You can say that again... Am from osun, each time drive to the state, I see new projects by this man...truth be told the man has good intentions.. Though he has his flaws. By my ratings I give him 7/10

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by ibarapa(m): 8:35pm On May 31, 2016
[qu this man is nothing but mad man, very soon nemesis will soon cash up with u, , baba were
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by ogundeleai(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2016
Praktikals:

You don skip your afternoon medication again
How I wsh he mentioned his/her state , then we know and why he travel several km to settle in Lagos As a result of unproductive nature of his state.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by basadenet: 8:40pm On May 31, 2016
He is displaying projects yet his people are suffering. He is owing civil servants more than 8 months salary. He no dey shame and he is the worst governor till date. If you like build more shop rite, I care not.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2016
aresa:

This one under construction..

Btw. Which one is under construction in your village..? grin
post d pics of d airport too.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by olajizz01(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
Oslim:
Firstly I don't know what To use to qualify u if u er indeed a worker in the state.
This gov still av 7months salaries to pay the workers and 8months to pay the pensioners those are the people qualified for salaries in the state and u I guess u er 1 of the ghost workers he got 4rm his party.
You can not tell me the story of my state from your erosion ravaged region,two months ago,Aregbe came out public and said he didnt owed any worker,and the workers said what about the half salaries he was paying and he replied them that they both reached an agreement that he will be paying half salaries as a month salary due to financial constraint and the workers agreed,he said he will continue with the payment of full salary as soon as the state earning improved and he promise to start paying full salaries right from this month.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
[s][quote author=Johnnyessence post=46152237]post d pics of d airport too.[/quote[/s]]

Go first and post the one from your village..
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 9:14pm On May 31, 2016
Oslim:

You are confusing osun with your village.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by sephryneyo(m): 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
owo wa da? over #500b te fi osun ya. local goverment fund nko? people need to come inspect osun. fake pictures
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by engineerboat(m): 9:34pm On May 31, 2016
aresa:

This one under construction..

Btw. Which one is under construction in your village..? grin

Haha Ogbeni Aresa, ma se pe aja lobo fun wa mo jare.

Aworan yi, is for 2014.

I put it to you (mo n so fun o leekan si)
Show is the current state of the airport, not 2014 images as shown below

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by EROMS38(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2016
Thought they said d state is broke, where is he getting d money from?
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Tee12(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2016
I am from Ejigbo Local Government in Osun state and I must tell you that all these pictures are merely real, and there is no any disputable fact that we have not experienced such a wonderful governor like Aregbesola since the creation of the state. The man has brought numerous developments and achievements into the state in terms of building of schools, construction of roads across all local government areas in the state, feeding of primary school pupils and many more. And the issue of workers' salary, it is not only osun state government that has not been paying salary regularly and of which he was paying 13 months salary before the catastrophical economic situation across the nation. If you go to Osogbo today you'll see some development and now see that Osogbo is now a real capital. and in my hometown Ejigbo, there many roads the man has constructed which I never believed that they would be done in the next 20years. Pls continue your work the salary will be paid later.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by abulbanaat(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2016
All of you here have been deceived. I know what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 9:45pm On May 31, 2016
[s]
engineerboat:

Haha Ogbeni Aresa, ma se pe aja lobo fun wa mo jare.

Aworan yi, is for 2014.

I put it to you (mo n so fun o leekan si)
Show is the current state of the airport, not 2014 images as shown below
[/s]

Not interested in your moaning and crying.

You are irrelevant.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2016
aresa:
[s]
am osun indigene oooo. am part of massive development in osun.by d end of this year d airport will be ready.keep posting d pics oo.
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 9:51pm On May 31, 2016

grin
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by jornie(m): 9:55pm On May 31, 2016
wristbangle:
Woow. Commendable. Aregbesola is now working against all odds. Kudos.

Lalasticlala, I think this deserves to grace FP
He has always being working.. He only had problems paying salaries..
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 10:00pm On May 31, 2016

Governor, State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola during the course of the week took an unscheduled tour of the state capital to see for himself the extent of work done on the different ongoing projects in the stat.

Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola who led a high delegation team of state government officials on the visit, expressed satisfaction at the level of work done at the various points visited.

Some of the works inspected during the tour include the Osogbo Government high School, the Ata-Oja School of Science and the Oba Adesoji Aderemi East Bypass Bridge.

grin
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 10:06pm On May 31, 2016
Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by aresa: 10:07pm On May 31, 2016

^^^^^^^^^^

Let's not forget..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by dFroshie(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2016
Let's clarify things here please,Aregbe is indeed a good governor who has vision for the state of Osun but due to ignorance and stonehearted he was glory was put down the drain.Aregbesola start out to have things in place for this state from road construction projects,to school construction and other infrastructure project which he did in the state.I dispute the point that he didn't work because he actually did but was not carefully enough to see the future and what the 2ndterm tenure had in store for the people.

BABA kabiru first flop was when the lies game started,the civil servants of the state love this great leader they think he has come to save them from the agony and stretch marks the past government caused them but he was turned against when their monthly dues was not given to them in the appropriate time...Aregbe first lie was that he didn't borrow any money from any bank while doing projects which were mainly assisted by the federal government e.g the schools he constructed were assisted projects by SUBEB and UBE,he told the citizens of this state during his re-election campaigns that all project were financed by purse of the state government that he didn't borrow to do any project.
Another lie I could pin down was that of the opon imo which was produced by his son,Kabiru Aregbesola,BABA Kabiru said his son didn't collect a dime on the project that it was the foreign collaborators he worked with that got paid,is that possible cause last time I checked their was no free launch in Paris.Kabiru been the mastermind of the project was revealed by one of their party state man Hammed Bola Tinubu,who made the announcement during the launching of the project.

Aregbe government begins to crumble from the starts of 2014 when he was unable to pay the workers salaries though the 2014 salary was rush and workers received alerts of their payment when it is close to the 2nd term 're election,the workers got paid and the day to day activities also continue though the workers didn't come out en mass to vote for him again but the local indigenes cast their vote for him and he was re-elected.
Aregbe wasted the allocations on some things that were not relevant and important that's why he is in the mess he is,osun don't need a surveillance helicopter,I still can't fathom why he got one for the state,the airport at Ido Osun is also on called for when we have airport at ibadan an hour thirty mins drive to the state,if he had done the project in an orderly manner to he would have accomplishments but instead he rushed all projects,merging of schools just carved in problems for the state cause when you join to rival cults in a place the rest is history.

Aregbesola I repeat he is a good leader if he was transparent enough with the people he govern and didn't meddle into some affairs that he was not called to (Ekiti). A citizen of Osun State who resides in Osogbo,I pray and hope my states gonna be great and things gonna ease for the workers and natives of my state and Nigeria at large.

God bless Osun State
God bless Nigeria

@donfroshie

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: Projects And Project Inspections..pictures by Johnnyessence(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2016
dFroshie:
Let's clarify things here please,Aregbe is indeed a good governor who has vision for the state of Osun but due to ignorance and stonehearted he was glory was put down the drain.Aregbesola start out to have things in place for this state from road construction projects,to school construction and other infrastructure project which he did in the state.I dispute the point that he didn't work because he actually did but was not carefully enough to see the future and what the 2ndterm tenure had in store for the people.

BABA kabiru first flop was when the lies game started,the civil servants of the state love this great leader they think he has come to save them from the agony and stretch marks the past government caused them but he was turned against when their monthly dues was not given to them in the appropriate time...Aregbe first lie was that he didn't borrow any money from any bank while doing projects which were mainly assisted by the federal government e.g the schools he constructed were assisted projects by SUBEB and UBE,he told the citizens of this state during his re-election campaigns that all project were financed by purse of the state government that he didn't borrow to do any project.
Another lie I could pin down was that of the opon imo which was produced by his son,Kabiru Aregbesola,BABA Kabiru said his son didn't collect a dime on the project that it was the foreign collaborators he worked with that got paid,is that possible cause last time I checked their was no free launch in Paris.Kabiru been the mastermind of the project was revealed by one of their party state man Hammed Bola Tinubu,who made the announcement during the launching of the project.

Aregbe government begins to crumble from the starts of 2014 when he was unable to pay the workers salaries though the 2014 salary was rush and workers received alerts of their payment when it is close to the 2nd term 're election,the workers got paid and the day to day activities also continue though the workers didn't come out en mass to vote for him again but the local indigenes cast their vote for him and he was re-elected.
Aregbe wasted the allocations on some things that were not relevant and important that's why he is in the mess he is,osun don't need a surveillance helicopter,I still can't fathom why he got one for the state,the airport at Ido Osun is also on called for when we have airport at ibadan an hour thirty mins drive to the state,if he had done the project in an orderly manner to he would have accomplishments but instead he rushed all projects,merging of schools just carved in problems for the state cause when you join to rival cults in a place the rest is history.

Aregbesola I repeat he is a good leader if he was transparent enough with the people he govern and didn't meddle into some affairs that he was not called to (Ekiti). A citizen of Osun State who resides in Osogbo,I pray and hope my states gonna be great and things gonna ease for the workers and natives of my state and Nigeria at large.

God bless Osun State
God bless Nigeria

@donfroshie
pls i want to make some clarification here ooo.subeb is been owned by state government not federal government oo.school infrastructure is been built by state government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram Exposed To Unnecessary Danger? (pic) / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Man Caught While Trying To Deliver Pistols To Gun Runner In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.