Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Baby's Dedication - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby's Dedication (4920 Views)

My Cute Niece's Dedication. / Mothers/christians, Is Child Dedication Party Compulsory? / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Baby's Dedication by econsult(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2009
If the father is nearby u could arrange to do the naming in presence of a Pastor .Find a godly pastor they'll be of assistance.Most Churches may not want to do it if the child was born out of wedlock. Similar scenario happened in my church though my pastor initially refused to conduct it,later he sent me to go and conduct it
Re: Baby's Dedication by econsult(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2009
A journalist impregnated a lady he intended marrying while still courting.when it was time to name the baby,the father insisted on conducting it.The guys family objected saying it was aginst the Yoruba tradition to do so and the lady's father told them if they dare take the baby away for it the child will not come back alive.eventually the man's family got a pastor to do the naming in the lady's father's house.Some days later the father did his own in the Islamic way and they even shaved the little baby's hair.This has caused a serious problem nowThis is areal life problem someone asked me for counsel and I want people to pls help me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Convo Between A Son And His Mum On Whatsapp Last Night / Black Kids Are So Cute / Different Used Toys For Your Kids 08029753141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.