Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours (2872 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia To Nigerian IDPs Being Sold In Markets.Photo / Lagos Sells 50kg Bag Of Rice N8k Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by ify2016: 7:46pm On May 31, 2016
I just visited a family friend yesterday in Port Harcourt and over heard argument from them over the increase in prices of everything. One of them just said, he went to buy half bag of rice and he was told to pay 12,500 naira. And I was just laughing inside me. It got to the extent that I have to jokingly intervened by telling the guy that initiated the discussion to take it easy nah,that the price of rice in Lagos is sold at 13,500 and we are even complaining over there. It's from there that my brother who came to pick me said I cannot buy a bag of rice with 18k in Port- Harcourt. But, with my greatest surprise, I embarked on a routine pricing of rice today and was told that the last price for a bag is 18,500 naira. I just came back few minutes ago and decided to ask my amiable nairalanders their own observations. HOW MUCH IS BAG OF RICE SOLD IN YOUR

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by manutdrichie(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
Abuja - 21,000
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
4K hia...

In Sambisa undecided
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by ify2016: 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
4K hia...

In Sambisa undecided
Lol.
Go join them nah

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by Jirate(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
4K hia...

In Sambisa undecided

Why are you wasting the Space? Are you thinking they want to share Rice?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by ify2016: 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Jirate post=46151219][/quote]
Leave am, the man Na from Judas Iscariot's tribe. Na them them. Just playing o. God save us o

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by JusticeSeeker: 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
Gboko, Benue state 13K
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2016
JusticeSeeker:
Gboko, Benue state 13K

Nothing but the truth.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2016
In my area it's 14k.

Those saying 21k are not saying the truth, why? Because they (disgruntled elements) disdain this present administration. They want it to look bad which to them it is and want it to fail by all possible means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by Baawaa(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2016
Abeokuta we buy the small 12k,while the big goes for 13k

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by STPEACE10: 8:54pm On May 31, 2016
i bought half bag 8k two weeks ago at PH, but I heard that it has increased now, so one bag should be around 18-19k, though things sabi cost for Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by Blackfire(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2016
I pray a bag of rice gets to 25k per bag...
Atleast man pikin go make profit from his 152 bags.
*nothing personal just business*
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by ziky2010(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
Oyo state 13k
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by Maxi112: 9:20pm On May 31, 2016
I bought one bag of (rice) mama gold 22k yesterday in ph

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by ckmayoca: 9:41pm On May 31, 2016
Bought and stored for the next 2yrs and got it 9k per bag frm saaaki border since april.
So bring 14k and I will sell u a bag. Imported not local.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by buharisbae(f): 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
wow so people re buying for 12k?
well I bought the last one 16k that was last month sha dunno bouh now!
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by pbs4real(m): 10:03pm On May 31, 2016
buharisbae:
wow so people re buying for 12k?

well I bought the last one 16k that was last month sha dunno bouh now!
buhari wont be happy hearing this,that his bae bought a bag of rice for 16k? Anyways its CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by pbs4real(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2016
14k here.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by buharisbae(f): 10:12pm On May 31, 2016
pbs4real:
buhari wont be happy hearing this,that his bae bought a bag of rice for 16k? Anyways its CHANGE!

grin grin hope u enjoying it?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by pbs4real(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2016
buharisbae:

grin grin hope u enjoying it?
jez as u are enjoying itsmiley

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by assfreaky(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2016
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by Ddaji(m): 10:55pm On May 31, 2016
I bought a half bag of labana rice(kebbi) here in Abuja at #6500 in Kubwa Abuja, but I was told a complete bag of the same rice at sahad stores is #12,000.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by Jorussia(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2016
In Benin city the price ranges from 15000 to 15800.The local rice(which contains 40 rubbers per bag) is sold for between 28k to 30k,depending on how fine the rice is.What i have observed this past weeks is that some persons(distributors,wholesalers and even retailers) who are supporters of Gej are deliberately increasing the price of rice and even other commodities in order to paint this administration bad.Forexample,i don't see any justiable reason why A bag rice will be more expensive in a city like ph with a functional seaport than Benin city with no seaport.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by Daniel058(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2016
ify2016:
I just visited a family friend yesterday in Port Harcourt
and over heard argument from them over the increase
in prices of everything. One of them just said, he went
to buy half bag of rice and he was told to pay 12,500
naira. And I was just laughing inside me. It got to the
extent that I have to jokingly intervened by telling the
guy that initiated the discussion to take it easy
nah,that the price of rice in Lagos is sold at 13,500
and we are even complaining over there.
It's from there that my brother who came to pick me
said I cannot buy a bag of rice with 18k in Port-
Harcourt. But, with my greatest surprise, I embarked on
a routine pricing of rice today and was told that the
last price for a bag is 18,500 naira. I just came back
few minutes ago and decided to ask my amiable
nairalanders their own observations.
HOW MUCH IS BAG OF RICE SOLD IN YOUR
how many KG MAKE ONE BAG? Coz it's not up 10k here.
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours by Abeymills(m): 11:42pm On May 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Chairman Used Over #43m To Furnish His #40m Rented Apartment / f / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari's Brother,ssa In Germany Where Yusuf Buhari Is Recuperating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.