Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today (61010 Views)

Accident Along Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway, Victims Rushed To FMC Umuahia / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by alwaysemmy(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
A transport company that have more that 5000 buses on the road everyday going to almost all part of the country..... What do u expect to see Even if they employ good drivers, out of 100 drivers, you must get one useless one. That is the fact. Couple with the situation of our roads.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by iPrevail(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
Seriously NDLEA should investigate this company and it's drivers.. Coz it's like they all get high on some serious shīt before setting out on every journey. sad
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
olokfor:
According to the reader who sent this in. A peace mass transit bus skidded off the road and ended up in a swamp along Enugu-Abakaliki expressway.

Continue to see more photos:

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/annie-idibia-praises-2faces-babymama.html
peace mass wetin dey happen?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Achorise: 10:03pm On May 31, 2016
He's enemy could be @ work to ruin his business and take monopoly of the venture, by tarnishing his image.

or it could be coincidental
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by lonelydora: 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
Kruzilano:
nah... It has been spiritual from d onset.. Imagine a transport company bus involved in an accident 2day killing ppl... Next week u hear dah da same company just bought 24 14 seaters buses...

Are you sure? He has reckless untrained drivers. Nothing spiritual.

We used to hear stuffs like you said about Chisco Transport those days at UNN. Whatever an African man do not understand is termed Spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
Na by force to enter these death traps?

#BoycottPeaceMassTransit
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by mirob(f): 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
This peace mass issue is becoming something else, I guess they employ mostly young guys that don't value their lives hence the way they speed on the road.
May God save us.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ArmedRobber: 10:04pm On May 31, 2016
Ritualist Bus full ipob regiongringrin
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by dubemnaija: 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Chai only ignorant people communicate like. In short you dont know pim.

if you've never caught the man in his coven, or you ve never caught him using any member of your family for ritual purpose/s, Or you ve never caught him doing some abracadabra with human head/blood, then you should just shove ur usless thoughts and careless talks in your a$$
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry
Lol... 'kin yarda da tsafi neh' lil sis?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by dubemnaija: 10:08pm On May 31, 2016
lonelydora:

Are you sure? He has reckless untrained drivers. Nothing spiritual.

We used to hear stuffs like you said about Chisco Transport those days at UNN. Whatever an African man do not understand is termed Spiritual.

U dey mind those people... Make dem go do ritual make their own money na. Envy everywhere. Bring him down attitude everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 31, 2016
ObiOkpor:

where you there when he was doing the ritulas? Mentality of Africans about every rich and successful man. Pray you get to his height.
@topic, the driver probably slept off.
Only his drivers sleep on the road? That man, Peace has blood in his hands. I dont blame you sha, western education has blinded you.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by LeoFish92(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Na wa for PMT oooo, what's happening to that company? They were my favorite transcom while I was serving in ebonyi state. All my weekend trips to Enugu was via PMT.
I wish the victims and their families well

Bro, I was posted to ebonyi, batch A stream 2, please how's the state, the economy, the people, does the state pay? which part were you posted to?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by waynejesus: 10:09pm On May 31, 2016
the government should ban them nah habah
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by itsmaleekbaby(m): 10:10pm On May 31, 2016
Guys let's start a protest on social media against this company
#whyalwaysPEACE
If u support pls like.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 31, 2016
crotonite:
Lol... 'kin yarda da tsafi neh' lil sis?
Kai yane? ba gane maganan ka fa grin
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by youngest85(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I use to hear sweet things about the owner of peace transit didnt know he was a ritualist. cry
madam, dats too harsh!
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ikombe: 10:12pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by pendusky(m): 10:12pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Bad mouth eeeh
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 31, 2016
chillingbabe:
So u served in ebonyi,I also served in ebonyi,abakaliki to be precise..what year?
I was C14. You?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Pyno30: 10:13pm On May 31, 2016
fistonati:
This peace mass transit issues are becoming spiritual
They speed too much
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by youngest85(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
wone iri yare ne wonan?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Xblink(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2016
Peace Mass again?
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by greall12(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2016
The driver try to sha.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by julioralph(m): 10:14pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=gunuvi post=46152899]its that background that i am even interested in. Thank God no life was lost but mehn, that background is very beautiful....[/quote
lovely background indeed.. looks like the ones we often see on NatGeo whenever dey film in SA and Kenya.

we also thank God for the lives of the passengers

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by jasysandra(f): 10:15pm On May 31, 2016
This company and their problems. angry

Always in one accident or another.

This is more than spiritual sad

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 31, 2016
LeoFish92:

Bro, I was posted to ebonyi, batch A stream 2, please how's the state, the economy, the people, does the state pay? which part were you posted to?
I served at Ikwo LGA. As a whole, ebonyi is a quiet and 'lazy' town, not much fun and exposure especially if ur coming from a bustling town.
Yes the state pays, it's 5k and they pay in lump sums at intervals of about 3months.
I wish you the best.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by ikombe: 10:16pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Only his drivers sleep on the road? That man, Peace has blood in his hands. I dont blame you sha, western education has blinded you.

when dangote motor was killing people on the road u never said anything. Now its a bus owned by an igbo man. U come out dey scream like untamed animal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by toprealman: 10:17pm On May 31, 2016
Kruzilano:
nah... It has been spiritual from d onset.. Imagine a transport company bus involved in an accident 2day killing ppl... Next week u hear dah da same company just bought 24 14 seaters buses...
Typical naija mentality. Let them engage safety professionals them go de form say Buhari no gree release money. The root cause can easily be determined......
Haddon matrix....etc
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:

do you believe in jazz 'tsafi'? hope u gat it now wink

i thought u are fluent in hausa languge.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Queenzizi(f): 10:20pm On May 31, 2016
#letspray4peacemass# they're gradually becoming a direct opp of their name.
Re: Peace Mass In Accident Along Enugu-Abakaliki Today by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 31, 2016
youngest85:
wone iri yare ne wonan?
ka san ai yare ne a ke kiran "tribe" a turanci...ka buga mun "proverb" da ban gane ba. Mai ya sa? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos At Night..captivating pictures of a city on the rise. / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / What I Saw On The Street Of Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.